• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

elissa who

she is such a non factor at this point :animated_bouncy:

Elissa's HoH will be Helen's HoH.

basically :animated_bouncy:

Elissa has come to her senses and distanced herself from the drama in the house. She has a mind of her own, but hasn't used it as of yet other than to distance herself from the others. I feel for her because she is very open-minded and accepting of the differences in everyone. She also knows what she will and will not tolerate and I admire her for distancing herself from the rest of the house. I'd find it hard to live in the cesspool of bigotry, racism and self indulgent narcissism without speaking my mind to those projecting these traits. I hope she gets and HOH very soon and puts out Amanda. Only then would I believe that Helen may actually hold up their deal to be final two.

Elissa doesn't want HOH because surely there'll be a picture or two in there of her PRE-botoxed!

I bet she looks great. I wish I had the option. I would love to frown and not have my face move. I also want her boobs. I love Elissa.

Elissa has come to her senses and distanced herself from the drama in the house. She has a mind of her own, but hasn't used it as of yet other than to distance herself from the others. I feel for her because she is very open-minded and accepting of the differences in everyone. She also knows what she will and will not tolerate and I admire her for distancing herself from the rest of the house. I'd find it hard to live in the cesspool of bigotry, racism and self indulgent narcissism without speaking my mind to those projecting these traits. I hope she gets and HOH very soon and puts out Amanda. Only then would I believe that Helen may actually hold up their deal to be final two.

I don't understand the hate she gets, I admire her character.

She knew she was a target from the beginning yet she spoke out against the injustices in the house instead of going-along-to-get-along and not ruffling any bigoted feathers.

In a house full of scheming, lying, back-stabbing manipulators she seems like the one person who is genuinely sweet and tolerant of all people.

She knew she was a target from the beginning yet she spoke out against the injustices in the house instead of going-along-to-get-along and not ruffling any bigoted feathers.

In a house full of scheming, lying, back-stabbing manipulators she seems like the one person who is genuinely sweet and tolerant of all people.

Exactly.

I bet she looks great. I wish I had the option. I would love to frown and not have my face move. I also want her boobs. I love Elissa.

I'm getting botox today! Christmas in August and I'm excited. :grin3: (my son-in-law/daughter have an aesthetics business so I'll get it at cost or it would never happen.)

I can't believe how awful you people are about Elissa. I think she is a very good person living with the most horrible people I have ever seen in the BB house ever in 15 yrs.

Agree with all of the above. I think Elissa is a lovely person, inside and out.

ITA with the prior post and all the included........the only thing that I can figure out is that a lot of people can't see past the fact that she's related to Rachel. If it wasn't for her quirky humor and the hope that she might get a chance to turn this so far BORING game into a contest, I probably would have stopped watching. Her "humor" is sometimes in the form of ribbing but it seems pretty normal as far as giving "digs" that any of my friends may occasional say......no one is "perfect" but she certainly has never reached the level of the "mean girls/dirty boys" in this cast.