8/8 TV Show Eviction Night Thread

uvp

Best part of tonight's show was reading Dan, Jordan and Janelle's tweets about how stupid these houseguests are. LOL!!!!!

of the three dan would be only one that i would care to read :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Luvmanatees: " Spencer and Jesse will be back on the block, one of them taken down it will be Elissa. If Spencer vs Elissa, she goes, if Spencer vs Jesse, she goes, if its Jesse vs Elissa, Elissa will go "

How come I feel like singing 99 bottles of beer on the wall ??

"Take one down and pass them around....................

Not fair to bring beer into to it, I've had 2 surgeries this summer and can't have one or two right now. But by finally I should be able to catch up;)

So sad I missed all this. Unfortunately, I'm a Time Warner cable customer and I no longer get CBS on my tv. To make matters worse, CBS has denied me access to CBS.com AND HULU - which I pay for and has nothing to do with Time Warner. As a feeder, I can watch the feeds but its no fun without the show. This is a terrible way to treat Big Brother fans. Thanks for letting me vent. I hate CBS right now.

What are the odds neither Helen nor Amanda reach the final 2?

I'd say about 10% now. These houseguests are idiots

I understand some of you hate Amanda and Helen, but seriously who is playing harder than these two?

McRae is trying to salvage his game, but stuck with Amanda and it will eventually bite him

Amanda and Helen may be using others for their game, but isn't that the brilliant strategic move ??

I hate the "everyone must vote the same" mentality, but the sheep will cry and vote out Judd because they were told to, Helen, Amanda and Jessie smiled when voting Judd out....everyone else just got on board....

So sad I missed all this. Unfortunately, I'm a Time Warner cable customer and I no longer get CBS on my tv. To make matters worse, CBS has denied me access to CBS.com AND HULU - which I pay for and has nothing to do with Time Warner. As a feeder, I can watch the feeds but its no fun without the show. This is a terrible way to treat Big Brother fans. Thanks for letting me vent. I hate CBS right now.

So sorry to hear that Lemon. I would be f'ing livid right now.

Well if one of the unemployed racists wins it might actually be a good thing in terms of more exposure of the ugly side

of racism. It's not like winning BB would be condoning that type of behavior. If anything it would just help to shine a light

on it a little bit more (I say that knowing most people in general don't even pay attention to BB!).

Just imagine, CBS is probably going to give $500,000 to a racist as a winner. They must be so proud.

Nothing wrong with CBS giving $500,000 to a racist, racists have always thrived in this country and racism is what helped America become the super-power she is.

Let's be real, the most blatant race-haters in the house also have the lowest IQ's so it's highly unlikely that Aryan and GM will make it past puppet-masters like Helen and Amanda who are much more skilled in the art of manipulation and treachery.

People say the severely prejudiced Amanda was pre-selected to win but that would be a PR nightmare now that she's been exposed for her comments about cat-eating Asians, Black penises and Peurto Rican showers......

The gay-guy Andy is such a non-threatening and effeminized male that he has successfully navigated through this game without making a single enemy and or even being on anyone's radar. He will probably win.

Nothing wrong with CBS giving $500,000 to a racist, racists have always thrived in this country and racism is what helped America become the super-power she is.

Let's be real, the most blatant race-haters in the house also have the lowest IQ's so it's highly unlikely that Aryan and GM will make it past puppet-masters like Helen and Amanda who are much more skilled in the art of manipulation and treachery.

People say the severely prejudiced Amanda was pre-selected to win but that would be a PR nightmare now that she's been exposed for her comments about cat-eating Asians, Black penises and Peurto Rican showers......

The gay-guy Andy is such a non-threatening and effeminized male that he has successfully navigated through this game without making a single enemy and or even being on anyone's radar. He will probably win.

Yet, it's okay to label Andy "the gay-guy?" Go figure.

Yet, it's okay to label Andy "the gay-guy?" Go figure.

Yeah, the homosexual community refer to themselves as "Gay" (LGBT) the word "Guy" is a slang expression for males so a homosexual male would be considered a "Gay-guy", I'd never use a slur like Fag or Queer like the bigoted trashy whites on BB15.

I love breaking down phrases and terms for people unfamiliar with the English language, I have an ESL study group with people like you and it's a great learning experience.