8/8 TV Show Eviction Night Thread

uvp

1.Which hg's will leave Candice the nastiest goodbye message?

2.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the show tonight .....

3.Which hg's do you want to be the first hoh during the double evictions and who do you want evicted during double evictions?

:animated_bouncy:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Oh I think the nastiest message will be Gina Marie

2. Amanda will shout out on the live show. Everyone we need to put up Jessie and vote her out.

3. I would like Jessie to be the first HOH - I don't care who is the second one voted out but would like the 2nd HOH to pup up Amanda and Helen against each other

1.Which hg's will leave Candice the nastiest goodbye message? Gonna say Amanda but it will for sure be one of these three Amanda , Gina Marie , Aaryn

2.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the show tonight ..... Helen will kiss azz during her goodbye message

3.Which hg's do you want to be the first hoh during the double evictions and who do you want evicted during double evictions?Anyone who will give the house a shakeup .I want to see the summer camp feel gone and some big players be in danger . Tired of the usual suspects being on the block week after week......

:animated_bouncy:

1. Definitely GM will have the nastiest goodbye for Candice, but with any luck we will not have to see it and somehow (I pray) Amanda will get the boot!

2. GM will say something about her hair!

3. I would love for Candice to stay and win HOH, but if she goes then I would like Jessie or Elissa to win it because it is the best chance of a real shake up in the house!

Guest 6Borders

Nastiest message will be from Amanda (if they even air it)

Andy is going to say something about his DR time

I hope Jessie gets the first HOH and Andy gets the 2nd one

Guest 6Borders

A little off topic, but did I hear right....that all HG's starting tonight will go to jury??

That seems to be correct. CBS issued a statement saying the jury was 9 this year!

I think Aaryn will leave the worst message

Amanda will freak out if they tell her America voted her the 3rd nominee 2 weeks in a row

Jesse to win the first HOH and either Amanda or Helen to be evicted.

1. GM will have nastiest goodbye

2. Helen and/or Amanda will control who is nominated and sent home during double eviction.

3. Someone who will decide it's time to play the game. Tired of the sheep. Would like if someone had an epiphany and Helen and Amanda went up together. If no one wants to step up then I would just assume see Helen or Amanda win HOH

1. I think Amanda will have the meanest goodbye

2. I think Amanda wil either say the c word or GM wil say the f word

3. I want Andy to win the first and Ellissa to win the 2nd with Amanda,GM or Aryan evicted.

My faves this season are Judd, Andy, and Elissa.

1. I think that GM will leave the nastiest goodbye message, followed by Amanda.

2. I predict that Amanda will make derogatory comments to Jessie.

3. I hope that Jessie wins the first HOH and puts Amanda and Helen on the block and Amanda goes out the door.

On a side note, I am wondering that once the houseguests are notified that all evictions going forward, including tonight, are headed for the jury house they will regret any nasty goodbye messages they left for Candice.

On a side note, I am wondering that once the houseguests are notified that all evictions going forward, including tonight, are headed for the jury house they will regret any nasty goodbye messages they left for Candice.

i doubt the ones leaving it will care

they probably know they have no chance of getting her vote anyway

unless they are against someone else who equally dislike candice :animated_bouncy:

1.Which hg's will leave Candice the nastiest goodbye message? It will be a toss-up between aaryn and ginamarie.

2.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the show tonight ..... helen will say hello america

3.Which hg's do you want to be the first hoh during the double evictions and who do you want evicted during double evictions? elissa - spencer and amanda and ginamarie and aaryn

1.) The orange-skinned girl with the bad grammar will leave the nastiest goodbye in broken English.

2.) Aaryn will mock Candace by using exaggerated mannerisms and stereotypical linguistics.

3.) I want Elissa to win HOH and the two blonde Nazi twins to be evicted along with the psycho-lady.

1.) The orange-skinned girl with the bad grammar will leave the nastiest goodbye in broken English.

2.) Aaryn will mock Candace by using exaggerated mannerisms and stereotypical linguistics.

3.) I want Elissa to win HOH and the two blonde Nazi twins to be evicted along with the psycho-lady.

I forgot about elissa. I want her, too. Hey, Taharqa. Long time no see.

1. Spencer will leave the nastiest message

2. Gina Marie will give a shout out to Nick (her fiance) :lol2:

3. I want Elissa to win HOH and see if she votes for her own mind

Candace is the first evicted and GinaMarie is invited to CandyLand, hee hee

1.Which hg's will leave Candice the nastiest goodbye message? Aaryn

2.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the show tonight ..... Julie will ask Andy how nice it was to not be a have-not this past week.

3.Which hg's do you want to be the first hoh during the double evictions and who do you want evicted during double evictions? I want Jessie to be the first HOH because she has the balls to put up Amanda and McCrae. I would love to see Amanda evicted but Candice will be the first evictee. Hopefully Amanda gets to follow her right out the door!

1.Which hg's will leave Candice the nastiest goodbye message? It will be a toss up between GM and Aaryn

2.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the show tonight ..... As soon as there is a new HOH, Andy will promptly insert his nose into their butt as far up as he can get it and keep it there until he is safe.

3.Which hg's do you want to be the first hoh during the double evictions and who do you want evicted during double evictions? I'd love to see anyone willing to put Elissa up get her butt out of there . So sick of her!

DEmanda or Aryan will leave the nastiest message

If Candice leaves ( :( ) Aryan will say something to the effect of "Glad that bitch is gone}

I want Judd or Elissa to get HoH & make a big move... maybe even Jessie...

1.Which hg's will leave Candice the nastiest goodbye message? Amanda (GMZ 2nd, Aaryn will try to "justify" earlier comments" and be civil.)

2.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the show tonight ..... Andy will get a question from Julie and someone will be wearing Judd's "bear shirt".

3.Which hg's do you want to be the first hoh during the double evictions and who do you want evicted during double evictions? Candice goes home, Amanda wins HOH, Jessee and Spencer up, Jessee leaves, Elyssa wins 2nd HOH. And then the real scrambling can begin.

1. Which hg's will leave Candice the nastiest goodbye message? GM because being HOH this week has gone to her head. She's been barking orders to the house all week.

2. Predict something one particular hg's will do on the show tonight.... Helen will suck up to Julie Chen.

3. Which hg's do you want to be the first hoh during the double evictions and who do you want evicted during double evictions? Don't care who gets HOH as long as they get rid of Spencer or Elissa.

Take away Elissa and Helen becomes weaker. I'd love to see how she manipulates things in the house without Elissa there for support.