Monday, August 5 Live Feed Updates

morty

Guest 6Borders

11:36am BB Time: Talk on the BY couch turns to who had the best week and the weather than Amanda says ppl get nervous when they talk together and then narrows that down to it makes "a couple people nervous". Amanda is back on Jessie about why if she were against Jessie would Amanda tell McCrae to give the BBQ spot to Jessie? Jessie does not bite, says she appreciates it and says she knows Amanda does not want to be without McCrae. Amanda says she can deal with an hour and a half without McCrae.

Jessie says "c'mon Amanda, you have a panic attack when he goes to the DR" {Zing!}

11:40am BB Time: Helen joins the BY crew with her food. Talk turns to the omlette Helen is eating vs other omlette's.

BB tells Andy to put on his mic.

Helen is talking with her mouth full telling who will be voting out Candace. Helen feels bad for Spencer because it's his 3rd time on the block. They discuss the past noms and Judd says GM thought she was getting back-doored.

Talk turns back to places to eat. Jessie is talking about a place in Texas, asks Aaryn if she has been there and Aaryn says yes. Aaryn talks about a place where everything is put on a giant donut and you can get 30 diff things on your donut.

Amanda brings the conversation right back to what happened and why and we are off and running again on this subject. Amanda says she didn't have that much power over GM.

BB tells someone they are not allowed to talk about production (I thought it was Helen but a plane was going over).

Jessie is back on the "why me?" and Amanda is relating who GM would never put up (mostly because they didn't put her up) and then there was "the whole Candace thing" {which pretty much seems to explain everything in the BB House this past few weeks -6Borders}

11:50am BB Time: In the kitchen Helen and Elissa are cleaning (again). Spencer comes in and Helen gives him a hug and says something. Spencer says it's a good opportunity to give Marilyn another shout-out (during his speech on eviction night). Spencer says he doesn't think Julie even knows his name and they have general chit-chat. Elissa says she is glad they enjoy her stories and she is good entertainment value.

Spencer informs them that DR said the spray tan booth is open for anyone who wants to use it and Elissa says she will.

The ladies are cleaning and Spencer offers to get a towel for the counter (to put clean dishes on maybe..I missed why).

General chit-chat about past HG's. They think Enzo was so funny and Spencer says he was never on the block. They are comparing Enzo to GM. Helen says GM is going to be America's favorite player.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11:00am BBT:Ginamarie and Judd in hoh talking about who will vote where and who is working with whom.Elissa and Helen in the kt cooking as jessie sits there watching.

11:03am BBT: Judd tells Ginamarie that Andy or helen needs to win this next hoh.ginamarie says if Candice leaves then i cant be hoh so the people we want to win is you, Mccrae Andy and amanda.Elissa and Helen in cockpit talking Helen says we have an alliance and we have to stay together.

11:06am BBT: Elissa says to Helen " tell me why Candice has to leave so bad" Helen says last week she nevr appoligized to me at all for what she did and she didnt to Ginamarie either.

11:12am BBT:Judd and Ginamarie are saying that whoever MVP is , is gunning for Amanda. Amanda and Jessie are in the BY talkign and Amanda says i think why we foght the other day os beacuse there are people in this house that doesnt want us to be friends. Jessie says that makes sence. amanda says i can honestly say if i stay this week i can promise you 100 percent that you wont go up next week. Jessie says who would you put up? Amanda says probably Spencer . Jessie says what is up with Spencer where does he stand with ya'll? Amanda says he is our friend thats it.

1:15am BBT:jessie tells Amanda " I dont know why you are worried about me flipping this house cuz i am alone in this game".jessie says i cant not say anything i have to play with some respect and i feel like you should give me the benifit of the doubt over Candice. Amanda says i am i am just scared cuz whoever MVP is wants me out i have been up 2 weeks in a row.

11:22am BBT:Jessie says if i wanted you out of the house i know Mccrae wouldnt work close with me you two are so close and nothing can break that. its like Judd is my dude. Judd walks out to by and joins the conversation as Amanda tells him everything that they was talking about.

11:28am BBT:elissa and Helen in kt cooking and talking about Elissa and her zingbot comments to Andy.In the BY Jessie and Amanda are still talking as Judd and Aaryn sit there listening.Amanda asking Aaryn why Ginamarie put jessie up instead if Spencer and Aaryn says because she knew that spencer was weak and she didnt want candice winning the POV so she put Jessie up to give Candice a run for her money.

11:42am BBT: Helen , amanda and Judd in BY now and Helen says i talked to Elissa and told her if she voted Spencer out then next week he will come after her. Amanda says yeah right.Aaryn is now in BY eating and jessie comes back out.

11:47am BBT:Aaryn is talking to Amanda and Jessie and helen in by about who made deals with who and why Ginamarie didnt put Elissa this week.aaryn says Jessie you told me that Ginamarie has been giving you dirty looks alot and Jessie says i dont remember saying that. Aaryn says well ask Ginamarie then i didnt put you up she did so ask her she will tell you.

11:52amjessie is questioning why everyone wants her out this week and why if Her and candice had a fight and got puit on the block because of that then why wasnt Amanda put up instead of Candice since we had a fiight too and Amanda says because she probably thought i would get put up by MVP and i was on the block last week too.

11:57am BBT:Jessie says i am asking all these questions cuz i am thinking about next week cuz i will go on the block again since my name has already been thrown out there and its easy to say my name now. Amanda says i am not saying cuz no one has talked to me about what they want this week. jessie says i dont get why Spencer is all of a sudden Spencer is off the radar and Aaryn says he isnt but if he leaves there are no more targets and next week is the last week before jury and i want to get to jury. Judd says i want to get to jury too. Amanda says everyone wants to get to jury. Jessie says thats why i want to talk to you guys about next week so who will be the target next week. amanda says i cant tell you who i would target next week cuz i dont know.

12:06pm BBT: Spencer now in BY eating an omlet that Elissa made him we hear music and the Hg are yelling Tan time for Amanda and sayuing she is cussing now lol.Judd yells in the house its tanning time and goes to find amanda.

12:11pm BBT: Amanda is now heading to the tanning booth for her tanJudd , Mccrae and Andy going out to watch her tan.

12:16pm BBT: Amanda finishes tanning and she looks in mirror and says it is so much darker this time.Mccrae is laughing at her as he walks off and she says are you going back to bed? Mccrae says yeah.

12:18pm BBT: Elissa comes in the bathrrom and tells Amanda that it doesnt look as orange and Judd says it looks more bronze.They call helen to come look and helen says holy crap Amanda it is so much darker.She says now you look super tan. Elissa says i would be happy to look like that.

12:22pm BBT: amanda looking in the mirror at her tan and pulls her bikini bottoms up to show how white her butt is and then how white her chest is. elissa says that is so redicilous at how tan she is. Elissa says we need a new name for you this time. Judd goes and tells Ginamarie she needs to see how brown Amanda is now. amanda comes in and Ginamarie says oh crap.helen is now washing dishes as Ginamarie lays back down then aaryn lays down and says a word of warning jessie is on her high horse today.

12:29pm BBT: Ginamrie and aaryn in hoh talking and Ginamarie saying she thinks next week might be a double eviction.(little does she know it is this week)Aaryn is agreeing that it might be but it will have to be where there is one in jury and then the other two go to jury one behind the other so they might have to do it.

12:32pm BBT: jessie and Judd are in bed in the color rm snuggling and with Judd breathing really hard.they look to be going to sleep now for a nap.amanda in kt eating as she talks with helen, Andy and Elissa by the memory wall.

12:43pm BBT: Judd and Amanda in cockpit talking about jessie and things she has said and Judd says i talked to her lastnight about it. judd says if they get the oppertunity with numbers they will go after you. helen and Elissa in KT. helen just finished the dishes and elissa is baking a cake. helen said it took an hour to was them dishes.

12:50pm BBT: Amanda is heading up to hoh rm and says Aaryn you sleeping and that wakes aaryn up. amanda asking what Jessie said to her.aaryn says why would you think that i would protect you when you are trying to get me out and she said well i dont know i just dont think we work in close quarters. Aaryn says she told jessie that she is friends with eveeyone in the house and if you dont want to be friends with me then thats ok .

12:53pm BBT: In the KT Helen says when i get my cell phone back i am calling you every ten minutes Judd and he laughs and Elissa says i am calling you every ten minutes too. Judd says just text me and Elissa says i never text i just call.

12:56pm BBT: Judd and Elissa and helen talking about the different phones you can have and talking about apps you can get on them.In HOH rm Aaryn and Amanda are repeating themselves about Jessie questioning why she went on the block this week.

1:04pm BBT: Judd is now in HOH rm talking to Ginamarie and Amanda and snuggling with Aaryn on the bed .They are talking aboutpeople getting voted out.In the KT Elissa and helen are talking general talk as Elissa makes Icing for a cake and helen polishing her toenails.

1:11pm BBT: amanda is going downstairs and Elissa says i am just making your butter cream icing for your cake. Elissa says you wanna taste this is going to be amazing.Amanda telling Helen and Elissa about her needing her medication lastnight and couldnt get to sleep without it and screamed at them in the dr and we get foth.

1:17pm BBT: Judd and aaryn in hoh bed snuggling and talking about vetos and Ginamarie laying in bed next to them with her back turned listening to music. Elissa still in Kt making icing for the cake for the bachelorett party later tonight in the HOH rm.

1:21pm BBT: amanda in chair rm going to bed with Mccrae to take a nap. spencer and andy also sleeping in the rm. Aaryn telling Judd that jessie is using him and she told her that she is using him. Aaryn says when ever jessie is all over you i am just going to say how cute you are.

1:28pm BBT: Judd and Aaryn talking about Jessie and how Judd said that she hated her lastnight.Judd whispering to Aaryn that jessie told him lastnight that if i voted amanda out then i would have the numbers on my side.

1:33pm BBT:In the HOH rm Judd and aaryn are stil whispering about Jessie and Amanda and Judd says he trust Andy.Judd is telling everything that Jessie has ever told him.

1:37pm BBT: Judd saying i trust helen she is playing the game but i dont trust Elissa she fishes for information but i do trust Helen.Judd saying they have to put Elissa up with someone that they know wont go home. aaryn agrees with him.

1:44pm BBT: Elissa has finished the cake for tonights party and is now cleaning the KT back up . Judd and Aaryn are still whispering in hoh about they have the numbers and that the other side of the house can not win HOH this week.

1:51pm BBT: Judd and Aaryn still whispering counting votes and saying not to give anyone any information. Elissa still cleaning the KT . All other hg sleeping.

1:54pm BBT: Andy came into the Kt from taking his nap and elissa says i made extra icing for you Andy and Andy says awesome. Jessie comes through the KT now and says when did they open the BY and Elissa says a little bit ago and Jessie heads to the bathroom.

#BB15 2:07 PM BBT Andy and Judd in BY general chit chat. Andy says POV meeting looked absurd with Amanda in spray tan, Gina in the cone of shame and Candice in the clown costume.

#BB15 2:15 PM BBT Helen, Andy and Judd - just general chit chat. They said they are the only ones awake. Helen says the bachelorette party is tonight.

#BB15 2:23 PM BBT Aaryn joins the trio in the BY. She tells them that she found a dental dam in the house and goes to get it. She brings it out. Helen says she learned something today. Elissa is by the pool and Helen calls her over. They are all getting a laugh over it. Judd says who would need/use it in the house [we can think of two of the house guests]. Aaryn reads the instructions and we get FOTH. Andy says how sad, someone had to go buy this for the house.

#BB15 2:30 PM BBT Helen takes it out of the package and inquires how it actually works. Aaryn tells her what it does and how it works. She then reads the package again for Helen. Helen says it looks like something someone found while cleaning out the garage.

#BB15 2:34 PM BBT Aaryn goes inside the house and places the dental dam beside a sleeping McCrae and Amanda. [i guess they do know what 2 HGs would use it after all].

#BB15 2:39 PM BBT Aaryn goes back in to the bedroom and picks back up the dental dam package. She then lays it back down by McCrae's hand and leaves the room.

#BB15 2:41 PM BBT Aaryn says she couldn't get the actual item so she wiped the package with Vaseline. Now she says she is going to try and put it by his face so when he rolls over, he will land on it.

#BB15 2:49 PM BBT Aaryn telling the BY crew that Gina has HOH-it is. Helen says she never heard of the term. Aaryn says that Gina has it bad. Gina wouldn't even let Aaryn talk to her.

#BB15 2:55 PM BBT Just some more Gina bashing in the BY. Aaryn says that Gina told her she could put up who-ever she wants. Aaryn seems shocked by that.

#BB15 3:06 PM BBT Candice has joined the BY crew. Gen talk about music.

#BB15 3:19 PM BBT Amanda in the HOH WA. Aaryn asks Amanda if she has a deal with Elissa. Amanda says no. Aaryn says she was just asking. Amanda says that Elissa flip slops. Talk about if the house betrays McCrae who would he work with .Amanda says McCrae won't work with anyone who betrays him.

#BB15 3:23 PM BY Aaryn and Gina have a conversation. Aaryn says that she thinks Elissa and Helen are working with Amanda. She doesn't see why they would go against her. Gina talks about how strong McCrae is. She then says that Howard wasn't strong at all. Says that Howard was not a bad person but Candice is a bad person.

#BB15 3:26 M BBT Amanda has been called to tan. Some of the HG in the BY are ribbing her.

#BB15 3:29 PM BBT Amanda is having trouble getting the machine to work. She is cussing up a storm at production.

3:59 BBT- Amanda goes topless into the tanner. Once its over she chases Andy out and gets a smear of tan on his cheek.

4:04 BBT An announcement is made and everyone is laughing, they think BB is going to make Amanda go in again. Andy says this is his favorite day in the house so far.

4:05 BBT Elissa is saying how nice McCrae is for getting up with Amanda at tan time. He says yeah, but it's really just to laugh at her.

4:07 BBT The HGs are saying how nice it would be if for one hour a day the cameras turned off and they could listen to music, etc, do whatever they want, they have enough footage. Andy says sure, except we'd all disappear for an hour and know we're all masturbating.

3:35 pm BBT Amanda says her and Jessie made amends as far as she knows. Chat turns to The Great and Powerful Oz. Aaryn dishes up some ice cream. Indoor lockdown called.Judd says he needs to find some drawers to put his clothes in, they are still on the HNR floor.

3:45 pm BBT Spencer folds clothes, Helen and Aaryn play chess. Spencer gets called to DR. Judd/Andy/Mc are talking with a MN accent eh.

3:50 pm BBT LD over they are not free to move around the house. "Get you're Tan on" music playes and Amanda goes outside, the guys follower her out. BB plays the music while she tans this time, the guys are dancing and cheering her on. Its over and she chases Judd around the BY and into the house.

3:54 pm BBT Amanda goes to get her things and the music plays again. She thinks its a joke and says are you kidding me??!! but she gets ready to get in...she says its not working. -FOTH

3:58 pm BBT The tanner finally works, the music plays and Amanda strips off her top and lifts the sides of the bottoms up. She touches Andys face, he runs inside to wash it off. Aaryn is looking for the Vaseline, she tells Andy that she thinks (Someone-a girl) throws up at night. Andy thinks so too but wouldnt production see that. He says 'she' doesnt eat full meals cuz she doesnt like feeling full. It really bothers them.

4:07 pm BBT Aarryn looks for the dental dam in Mc/Amandas bed. Amanda called to DR and an Indoor LD was called. Most HG are in the KT. Helen making a coffee cake. Aaryn/Andy talking about waiting or not to wait for sex in a relationship. Spencer sitting on the couch.

4:15 pm BBT Guys are back on the couch talking with an accent again. They say its about time GinaMarie got her cone off. (she has been in HOH all day, if she is in bed and not talking to ppl she can take it off)

4:20 pm BBT Back door open, Amanda gets told to check her batteries. In BY Aaryn asks what punishments would they like the most, Judd says he would most want the cone, no the tan, it would come off the fastest. Spencer and Aaryn say the cone. Aaryn says when the tan comes off it comes off in patches. Aaryn likes the cone and bull horn.

4:22 pm BBT Judd says the worst was Helens curfew. Aaryn says the clownitard. She says everything is what you make it. Amanda comes out and Aaryn covers her mouth and says OMG. This is the first she has noticed the seriousness of the situation. Amanda says she looks like a migrant worker, a slave. Aaryn says no you dont, thats racist.

4:25 pm BBT GinaMarie gets called to DR. Amanda says she cant take a bath or get in the hot tub. Aaryn says get some oil and dish soap that will help take it off. she will make Amanda a scrub to help too.

4:26 pm BBT FOTH-Andy had an attack skunk once. well it scared ppl, it didnt have spray. Amanda says its not racist if its true. Aaryn says GinaMarie keeps talking about Nick and she (Aaryn) keep walking out. Andy says its like he has died the way his things are on the table. Amanda tries to wipe her tan off on Mc's face...using body parts.

4:31 pm BBT GM heading (running) to DR she thinks she is going to get to take off the cone.

4:33 pm BBT GM back out of DR and said not yet about taking off the cone. Now GM is asking all to go sit in the LR for a minute.

4:35 pm BBT all in LR doing a countdown to take off GM's cone and it is now off and they are all cheering.

4:40 pm BBT Elissa and Andy in HOH room. Elissa complaining she did not get to keep her yoga mat. Spencer and Jessie in BY with Jessie complaining that Spencer has been sassy with her the past few days.

4:42 pm BBT Helen, Aaryn and GM in kitchen baking and talking general chat. Spencer, Jessie and McManda in BY on couch with general chat. No game talk going on.

4:45 pm BBT FOTH

4:46 pm BBT Feds back and girls still in kitchen general talk about drinking coffee. Aaryn and Helen now going to finish thier game.

4:49 pm BBT Elissa and Andy in HOH room talking about the Nick shrine. GM walks in and said she had a bad dream about Nick.

4:51 pm BBT Jessie, Spencer and McCrae in BY talking about bands. GM in HOH telling about her bad dream.

4:56 pm BBT BY group still talking about bands and HOH room GM still talking about Nick and her dreams.

4:59 pm BBT Elissa is still wanting her yoga mat. GM hopes Elissa wasn't nervous about being put up as a nominee. Elissa said she wasn't worried and that she has been trying to stay out of it.

5:00 PM BBT Just general chit through out the house. Spencer is planning to make hot dogs tonight. Elissa is stretching out in the HoH. Her and Gina Marie are talking about their preparations for the bachelorette party tonight.

5:04 PM BBT In the BY Spencer is joking with Jessie that he threw her cigarettes in the hot tub. Jessie "I may have to beat your ass and self evict." Also in the BY, Amanda admits that she has cried every day the last few weeks.

5:06 PM BBT In the BY Amanda and Spencer are talking about Jessie and her obsession about not being on the bottom rung of her alliance. Amanda says that a week ago she was final two material. McCrae comes out and Amanda teases him about wearing his pants too high up on his waste. She says he must have a really belly button.

5:09 PM BBT In the BY Amanda is showing Jessie her tan lines to Jessie. Jessie tells her she looks like the Coppertone baby. Jessie wishes they had a BB guinea pig or something. Spencer said he wants a dog in the house. Amanda mentions she would like BB dinosaur. Meanwhile Aaryn and Helen are playing chess. Helen says Aaryn is playing too aggressive with her queen.

5:13 PM BBT Amanda is called back into the tanning booth. Amanda "W...H..A..A...A...T. That some bulls***." The music comes on again and Gina Marie and Jessie fist pump and dance while Gina Marie yells "Jersey!!" Music goes off and back on again and just about everyone is dancing at the ropes like they are clubbing.

5:18 PM BBT As Amanda exits the tanning booth she is drying off with a towel saying "This isn't 50 shades of Amanda, 50 shades of orange right now....maybe 51 now." Gina Marie runs up to her wanting to know if she is dry already. Gina Marie is rubbing her face all over Amanda's body and then runs to one of the windows in the BY trying to smooth it around. Elissa "Why can't we do it? This is so unfair."

5:23 PM BBT the coffee cake muffins are done. Jessie says it makes the whole KT smell like a bakery. Spencer and McCrae are still in the BY, not overly excited about the muffins like the rest of them.

5:27 PM BBT BB calls an IDLD. Spencer thinks they are going to put darker pigment in the spray tan booth. Spencer passes up on the muffins. They have walnuts on them. He hasn't always been allergic to nuts. It's happened just in the last one and a half years. Helen offers to make them without nuts next time. McCrae and Amanda go to lie down in the chair BR.

5:33 PM BBT McCrae and Amanda are in the BR discussing tan fat vs white fat. Amanda says tan fat looks better. McCrae says it subjective bull crap put out by tanning companies. McCrae doesn't feel good today. Meanwhile everyone else is hanging out in the KT, most of them eating the coffee cake muffins.

5:42 PM BBT McCrae tells Amanda in the BR that her skin is starting to look like leather. She says she feels like a used leather bomber jacket. Meanwhile Elissa is preparing to dye Gina Marie's hair in the HoHR. McCrae, Spencer, and Andy go into the SR looking for the condoms. They are planning to use it tomorrow as pranks. Spencer laughs saying he is going to put one on a cucumber. Andy notices that four of them are missing. Spencer says Helen used them to make balloon animals.

5:51 PM BBT Elissa is dyeing Gina Marie's hair in the HoHR. Aaryn tells them that she once dyed her hair so many times her cuticles would no longer take any color. She spent over $300 trying to fix her hair (roots and tips never the same shade) and it came out after the first washing. She says she won't be able to go red again until her hair grows out. Helen says Julie Chen has the best job ever. She's the host of BB, hosts her own talk show, and is married to the President of CBS.

5:57 PM BBT Helen is telling Gina Marie about The Talk. She explains the panel to her and how Julie Chen is to The Talk like Barbara Walters is of The View. Helen and Elissa both prefer The Talk over The View. Meanwhile Andy, McCrae, Spencer, and Amanda are all hanging out in the chair BR. Just general chit chat.

6:01 pm BBT Andy, Spencer, Amanda and McCrae in chairroom talking about zits and blackheads.

6:03 pm BBT Elissa in HOH coloring GM's hair. Helen and Aaryn in HOH also talking about dreams.

6:04 pm BBT Andy, Spencer and McManda talking about clothes that were taken away when they came in BB and it is not fair Judd gets his bear shirt. McCrae is going to request his shirts. Spencer and Amanda are saying Amanda looks like a coal miner.

6:07 pm BBT Amanda said her tanning is over at 7:20 and then she can take a shower.
6:09 pm BBT Andy, Spencer and McCrae in SR looking for something. They have a condom and they are going to put it on Judd's bed while he is sleeping.
6:13 pm BBT Elissa still dying GM's hair in the HOH. Aaryn and Helen talking about where they get their hair and nails done back home.
6:17 pm BBT Andy, Spencer, Amanda and McCrae in chair room talking general chat about previous guest and where they were from.
6:20 pm BBT Aaryn in HOH asking others if they think David is going to hate her. Elissa asks "who's David" and then lol. Helen don't know why the prize money is only $5,000.
6:24 pm BBT HOH room Aaryn talking about Jeremy and Katlin and how they would talk game while others were in the room.
6:29 pm BBT HOH room Helen and Aaryn trashing Jessie.
6:34 pm BBT HOH room Helen, GM, Elissa and Aaryn still Jessie bashing because they think Jessie always wants to be the center of attention and she is insecure. Aaryn tells Elissa if Jessie starts talking about her (Aaryn) to please come and talk.
6:35 pm BBT FOTH
6:39 pm BBT Spencer, Amanda, McCrae and Andy in chair room talking about movies, actors and roommates that they hated.
6:41 pm BBT Elissa, Helen, Aaryn and GM still in HOH room and Elissa is still doing GM's hair. Music just played for Amanda's time for a tan.
6:44 pm BBT Out in BY Amanda is going into tanning booth and Helen is yelling for everyone to come because it is Amanda's last tanning session.

6:46 BBT Andy says that without a doubt this is his favorite thing that has ever happened in this house. The house is gathering to see the last session. Everyone has a tanning music dance party. Amanda is very, very, very tan. (Am I the only one baffled as to how CBS decided this was a good idea for a punishment at this point?) Amanda rubs herself over McCrae as much as possible to get tanner all over him.

6:48 pm BBT GM and Elissa in HOH still doing GM's hair and talking about day one in the BB house.

6:53 pm BBT In the BY Jessie took a glass that has mold in it to show McCrae, Amanda, Spencer and Andy. Looks like Jessie has been cleaning the kitchen.

6:54 pm BBT HOH room gang talking about previous house guests and wearing a unitard.

6:56 pm BBT In the BY Spencer, Amanda, Andy, McCrae and Judd talking about dogs.

6:58 pm BBT Backyard gang bashing Candice for not wearing the nose to her clown suit and for sleeping all day.

7:03PMBBT HG are called inside. BB is taking down the tanning booth. GinaMarie, Elissa, Aaryn and Helen are in the HoHroom chatting. They wish BB had let them use the booth before taking it down. GinaMarie says that Candice's song choice this morning sucked. She hated it. They don't play that song in clubs that she goes to.

7:10PMBBT Elissa is checking GinaMarie's hair. Helen wants some special soy sauce so she can make real asian rice. (Aaryn isn't saying a word sitting on the bed)
In the WA, McCrae is in the shower, Amanda, Judd, Andy and Spencer are talking with him. Amanda asks Andy if he is the Olsen twin's younger brother, he says "Yes, yes I am."

Helen offered to make Chicken Fried Rice "you know if people want it?" Aaryn says "I would want that."

Helen then asks GinaMarie if she has a scratchy voice, it is wraspy, but her accent probably masks it. GinaMarie says it comes out when she is feeling sexy, like talking to Nick, it is sexy. And now they are discussing Nick. (well GM is)

7:20PMBBT Helen walks into the HOH room and announces the Bachelorette Party in the house has been pushed to 11PMBBT. Amanda can not shower til 12:30AMBBT so they are gonna party til she can shower. Judd and McCrae are chatting in the chair room.

7:25PMBBT BY LD is over. The tanning booth is gone and the boys are headed outside. Andy asks who smokes the most, Jessie answers "McCrae". Andy says he has caught Elissa outside smoking in the morning, she steals all their smokes. He says he is kidding. They laugh.

Elissa is using the hairdryer to heat up GinaMarie's foils. The girls have asked what that burning smell is... Elissa yells out it is Gina's hair. Elissa wants to dye the guys' hair.

7:30PMBBT The BY chat is about the different lay outs of the BB house in seasons past. They wish there was a window in the kitchen.

The HoH room is officially the BB Day Spa, Helen is debating highlights, Elissa is trimming and plucking eyebrows and using some of GM's developer to do her own hair, Aaryn is in the bed it kind of looks like she is filing her nails once and a while.

7:55PMBBT Amanda and Helen are whispering in the lounge. Amanda is convinced the MVP is Judd and there are "too many things" that don't make sense. Helen is agreeing with her, she doesn't know who else it could be. BB tells Helen to put on her mic and the convo is over.

8:05PMBBT McManda is making their bed. She is whispering about her convo with Helen about who may be the MVP. Elissa has rinsed GinaMarie's hair and now GM is on to phase 2 of the bleached blonde look.

8:10PMBBT Amanda and McCrae in bed now whispering. She is again rehashing who she thinks is the MVP (it is becoming ridiculous) super soft whispers, difficult to hear.
GinaMarie is drying her hair, she used the purple highlight shampoo to wash her hair and has some white highlights. Elissa has not rinsed her own hair yet. The beauty shop watch continues.

8:15PMBBT GinaMarie is going on and on about what a great job Elissa did on her hair. Even hugged her. Aaryn and Jessie are sitting out at the HT, Jessie is talking, Aaryn is nodding a lot. Jessie says that if she went home next week, she knows her parents would be so proud of her. Aaryn looks very bored. She is playing with the beach ball as Jessie talks on.

8:20PMBBT The BY talk continues with Jessie and Aaryn. Jessie is wondering what you need to do to come back into the house. Andy pipes up and says he won't get to come back unless he freaks on somebody, Aaryn and Jessie tell him he would be the funny HG.
In the KT Helen is working on Chicken fried rice for dinner.

8:25PMBBT A 2 minute FotH and we are still watching Jessie and Aaryn in the BY. Jessie feels that it was so crucial for her to win the PoV this week and the HoH on Thursday. Aaryn "I am scared that I won't be able to win the PoV. I only won one HoH"
The other feeds are on GinaMarie blowdrying her hair.

8:30PMBBT Aaryn is giving Jessie advice. She tells Jessie to just listen, stay quiet. They whisper and it is hard to hear. Aaryn says that the longer Spencer is there, the longer he is on Elissa's radar and she hates him so they have to out last him.

8:35PMBBT Aaryn says that Andy is well liked. Jessie says so is McCrae. They are talking about who will make final 3. Aaryn is explaining to Jessie how girls are different from guys when it comes to the game. Jessie has turned it into how her personality is and we get an eye roll from Aaryn as she gets up to go inside.

8:40PMBBT GinaMarie is running through the house wrapped in a towel showing off her new hair. She is praising Elissa and what a great job she did. GinaMarie says her hair didn't even break off like it normally does. She is jumping and dancing around the BY in a towel. GinaMarie hugs Elissa again as she runs through seeing who is awake to see her hair.

8:45PMBBT GinaMarie is still going on about her hair. "Now the drapes match but, not the carpet" Andy says "Too much!" Helen laughs and says "It was Judd the stud but now it is Andy the stud!" GinaMarie has now tied her hair back up. Elissa dyed her hair brown. Candice is at the counter, she does not look impressed. She slept all day.

8:50PMBBT Elissa is blowdrying her hair. It is a medium brown. Helen and Candice are talking about the prepeeled garlic you buy at the store. GinaMarie is still bouncing around about her hair. Aaryn and GinaMarie are eating ice cream and comparing roots in their BB pictures on the wall. Sounds like the bachelorette party is now a PJ party and it might not be til tomorrow night. Aaryn goes into the color room and crawls on to Judd in the bed. She asks "How long have you been sleeping booger?"

8:55PMBBT Looks like the BB beauty shop is closed. GinaMarie keeps looking at her picture on the wall and smiling. Elissa is now dressed and her hair is a little darker then when it was wet (may have been the lighting) Helen, Candice and Jessie are at the counter, Aaryn and Andy are in the HoH, Judd is wandering around and the rest of the HG are resting.

#BBT15 9:00 BBT In the hohr Aayrn, Andy and GM are Candice bashing and laughting at her becasue she still has to wear
the clown suit. Arryn, You are wearing that suit because you are such a joke. Now talking about what kind of questions there
will be at a fast foward. Helen is still making fried rice in the KT with Candice and Elissa and Jessie now.

#BB15 9:05pm BBT now they are talking about Amandas party and wheather it will be tonight, Aayrn is now upset about GM hair and how good it looks
she says I get mine done spend alot of money, and you get boot leg hair done in here and you look great its not fair. Now talking about Jessie, Andy is like if
she would just shut up she would be fine. Aayrn is saying that she is so fake. now talking about who she would put up if she won hoh. Aayrn says me GM and Spencer.
in the KT Elissa wants to make a salad. Aayrn says she cant wait for Helens chicken fried rice. Now they are congrads on final 10 YAY.

#BB15 9:10pm BBT Aayrn is talking about when she had to get her hair colored in Colorando. Now back to Candice bashing, Andy has to go wake up Spencer.
Andy clowie your hair looks funny. Candice shut the f*** up. Andy is going to wake up Spencer, in the hoh Aayrn and GM are talking about her hair.

#BB15 9:15pm BBT Aayrn walks downstair to wait for food to be done, nothing much else is happening just dinner.
Helens fryed rice is looking good actually.

#BB15 9:15pm BBT talk turns to how no one every gets sick in the BB house Elissa says that its like in the casinos they pump stuff in the air to make you stay up all night.
wondering if BB does something like that the no make them get sick. now talking about green grapes vs red grapes. pretty much just standing around. Elissa says everyone wants to see Rachel in here. Andy says yeah bring Rachel into the house.
Elissa says Andy is my man in the house. Just joking around with him. GM is messing with her hair.

#BB15 9:20pm BBT its dinner time, Chicken fried rice and salad. everyone is getting food, Jessie is in the color room. Elissa is joking around with Andy,
They are just getting ready to eat. Spencer is talking about some bad pot going around the US. Says if you think you got some bad pot mail it to me and Ill test it for you for free.
Andy put a hot dog in the salad its a hot dog salad.

#BB15 9:25pm BBT everyone is eating up Mcamanda who is asleep, Candice is also not eating she is just sitting here. Now talking about wedding. and having sex before they are married.

#BB15 9:30pm BBT talk at the table is on movies and mtv so just eating and talking GM is still up in her hohr.

#9:40pm BBT GM comes downstairs everyone says how nice her hair looks, she gets her some rice to eat and sits down to eat.

#BB15 9:45pm BBT talk turns to tag away Candice says that is such a gross comerical. and we get a short foth, now they are just sitting around talking mcamanda is still asleep.
spencer wants to do a shout out. Asking if he can do it. dinner is over HG are making their way outside to smoke its cold out. Elissa and Helen are now cleaning up someone is singing we get a short foth.

#BB15 9:50pm BBT talk in the by is about cigs and how much they cost and whats the difference between them, Helen and GM and Aayrn are still in the KT. they are also just talking. no game talk going on.

#BB15 9:55pm BBT GM is telling a story about her exboyfriend, for in the KT they are talking about boyfriends, theres just chit chat going on.

#BB15 10:00pm BBT its been a quite nite in the BB house tonight Candice is telling a story about her girlfriend when they were in a hotel.

#BB15 10:05pm BBT the HG are just telling stories tonight in both the by and KT.

#BB15 10:10pm BBT Jessie is reading the bible in the room, Andy is talking about prostitutes. Mcamanda is still asleep we can hear Helen yelling in the background.

#BB15 10:15pm BBT Andy wants to left weights, Candice is giving him a hard time. Now Helen is telling a story. About some guys she knows.

#BB15 1o:20pm BBT The bat is back it landed behind Candice who is flipping out over it. Candice walks into the house to go pee. Jessie and Spencer are playing pool now. Spencer doesnt know what a pj party is as he asked Jessie what it is.

10:35PM BBT Andy said that Helen condo is about 12 blocks away from him. Elissa said she hasn't been called to Dr this week.

10:45PM BBT Candice told Helen that she think the Mvp is Mccrae. Candice said that McCrae is not the same with Amanda as before.

10:50PM BBT Candice said she thinks that McCrae is Mvp and is trying to get rid of Amanda because of her negativity. Candice said that McCrae is seeing what Amanda is like and he does not like that. Aaryn asks Jessie if she wants to take a bath with her.

10:55PM Candice is saying that Judd,McCrae and spencer are working together but don't want to work with Amanda.

10:56PM Spencer, Judd and Andy doing spranks on the Hg. They went to Amanda while she was sleeping they put a condom in her bed, She wakes up and smile. They also went to Candice and give her clownie so they would look like twins, Candice throws it and says she refuses to touch anything from Aaryn.