How will the double eviction work with MVP

stevea11

i guess i am the opposite then

i hate america in the game with regards to nomming hg's

basically anything beside voting for the food the hg's eat

amanda may annoy some or many but if the hg's dont have the guts to put her up i feel she should be safe :animated_bouncy:

I hate it too. I liked the idea at first, but it has turned into a total bust IMO.

I would like to see it retired as well. We'll see I guess.

They will probably have America vote during the live show during a commercial break

The only problem with that is then the West coast wouldn't be included in the vote because we here on the East coast get to watch it first......

The only problem with that is then the West coast wouldn't be included in the vote because we here on the East coast get to watch it first......

They have left the West Coast out in the vote before.

Lol Marty, I'm only aware of this because of your other post where you mentioned the vote where crazy James came back into the house - I can't remember that far back on my own! Too many party filled nights..... :laugh4:

I don't really care how they do it but I hope at some point they tell the stupid woman that is Amanda that it was America so maybe she will shut her mouth. I cannot stand that in a matter of mins she goes from being with someone to being against someone just simply because they might want her out. Its a good thing the rest of the house guests are total idiots. When is Helen going to realize that Andy is not with her but with Amanda??????? When are they going to get Aaryn out???? All of a sudden she is the most trustworthy person in the house Yeah right. I am so disgusted with this season for all I care they could do a house eviction and put this sorry group of houseguests out and be done with the season. Its obvious that the people in this house are not going to put up Amanda and Mccrea and just hand them the money a month early it will save me from having to listen and watch this train wreck of a season.

Amanda is driving herself crazy to try to figure out what 1 HG could have nominated her because she cannot allow herself to believe that "America" (huh? more than 1 person) could have voted for her demise. :)

IMO, McCrae was potentially this season's best player.......Judd is looking like he could have also been competition but unfortunately, no one could have predicted Mc/Manda (even Grodner!)It was the worst thing that could have happened. The only way to salvage this for McCrae is if he sees the light beyond Amanda's boobs and realizes he can only have a chance at winning if he has a hand in dumping her this week. I doubt the MVP thing will go beyond Thursday.....last chance McCrae!

I don't really care how they do it but I hope at some point they tell the stupid woman that is Amanda that it was America so maybe she will shut her mouth. I cannot stand that in a matter of mins she goes from being with someone to being against someone just simply because they might want her out. Its a good thing the rest of the house guests are total idiots. When is Helen going to realize that Andy is not with her but with Amanda??????? When are they going to get Aaryn out???? All of a sudden she is the most trustworthy person in the house Yeah right. I am so disgusted with this season for all I care they could do a house eviction and put this sorry group of houseguests out and be done with the season. Its obvious that the people in this house are not going to put up Amanda and Mccrea and just hand them the money a month early it will save me from having to listen and watch this train wreck of a season.

O it is the soap opera that keeps you watching LOL Yes Amanda learning it is the US voting her out and Aryan learning she lost her job...two things to watch for sure

What do you mean? I'm sure they never expected Dan to hit the big red button that forced all the coaches to be players when he was on his last leg. Who could have seen that coming?

Yes, such a surprising twist. No one would have ever expected that! Yeah, expect the unexpected. :sleep1:

i guess i am the opposite then

i hate america in the game with regards to nomming hg's

basically anything beside voting for the food the hg's eat

amanda may annoy some or many but if the hg's dont have the guts to put her up i feel she should be safe :animated_bouncy:

I agree! I miss the days when BB was just BB. I appreciate the fact that they try to spice it up to keep it from getting boring. However, I feel like they interfere with the integrity of the game.

I remember her saying "They will be coaching all season!" and we saw how far that went.

Good point! I forgot about that. haha

O it is the soap opera that keeps you watching LOL Yes Amanda learning it is the US voting her out and Aryan learning she lost her job...two things to watch for sure

I know damit they are all making me so mad I want someone to flip the house and have something unpredictable happen is that too much to ask????????

I agree! I miss the days when BB was just BB. I appreciate the fact that they try to spice it up to keep it from getting boring. However, I feel like they interfere with the integrity of the game.

Good point! I forgot about that. haha

integrity of the game LOL hahahaahahahahahahahahah