Helen - Week 6

CeCiMom

They have been Jessie bashing in the HOH for quite some time now. Helen might have to cut Jessie loose as Amanda said to Helen several times, "She's had her head up your butt for the past 48 hours" casting suspicion on the situation. Don't forget Amanda knows that Helen was trying to setup a blindside but called it off because of Andy - the same Andy who gave Amanda a heads up about it. Helen saying things like "Don't worry Amanda, you have the votes, this will be an easy week". Amanda now clearly sees Helen's BS. Helen's game is compromised in my book.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have been Jessie bashing in the HOH for quite some time now. Helen might have to cut Jessie loose as Amanda said to Helen several times, "She's had her head up your butt for the past 48 hours" casting suspicion on the situation. Don't forget Amanda knows that Helen was trying to setup a blindside but called it off because of Andy - the same Andy who gave Amanda a heads up about it. Helen saying things like "Don't worry Amanda, you have the votes, this will be an easy week". Amanda now clearly sees Helen's BS. Helen's game is compromised in my book.

LOL Andy is a little snitch... He is playing the gofer role very well I must say!

Helen's game is dunn! She had equal the power Amanda had before she chose to get rid of Howard.

I see why Helen had to sneak to play big brother! She told her husband she was out of town on business into the very last minute! I wonder if he is proud of her right now! Her and her crocodile tears! She thinks they Candace Is going to be her friend after this! Alyssa is going to be her friend this! She doesn't know real friendship is!

LOL Andy is a little snitch... He is playing the gofer role very well I must say!

Helen's game is dunn! She had equal the power Amanda had before she chose to get rid of Howard.

Exactly! She just doesn't know it! She has no power!

If she would have gone with the plan to evict Amanda last week or this week, she would be sitting pretty! Such a mistake to let Mcmanda continue; and it will be so sweet to see Andy sent home by Mcmanda too!

Gooooooooood.....

Helen truly hurt her own game by getting rid of those who would have been her best allies.

I think it'll take Helen a good while to figure that out, though. Can't wait to see her ousted.

Candice has told her that if she goes that is one less jury vote for her and Judd Andy spencer and Mccrae are working together! The only thing Candace got wrong was Mccrae being MVP! And Elissa was adding on to what Candace was saying! Now Helen looks like the info she heard is blowing her mind!

I was done with Helen the night she was a have not and got so upset with Germ and how he drank the wine and what he had to say. NONE of it was directed to her and the whole people were enjoying watching them eat etc... The fact she uses I am a mom for game play irritates me so bad. So what being a mom makes you no diff than any other player. My question is who is casting because they really have failed the past few seasons. I mean this chick is so fake and her lies are going to catch up with her as soon as the house clears out a bit. People are going to see through her. I love the way she feeels like she is the one making sure people go to jury and who deserves to be in the game. Yes she won HoH and the rest is becasue she was on the power side of the house. How she thinks its all her is blowing my mind. I would have already called her out on it. This season is so hard to warm up too. People in a uproar over what HG say .. ummm hello people it happens all the time ON many many shows and yet this is the show people get so worked up over. I wish they would have a DOCTOR look at GM or atleast turn her mic down LOL

Helen ate Aryan's poison and now she is cooking rice for her. She does not seem to care about the racist Beyatch staying in the game now. They all are losing integrity with every time they do not get rid of Aryan. She even has all you fans deflected onto Amanda just like she goes after people in the house. Whatever Amanda's faults, she is no where near the virulence of Aryan

Helen ate Aryan's poison and now she is cooking rice for her. She does not seem to care about the racist Beyatch staying in the game now. They all are losing integrity with every time they do not get rid of Aryan. She even has all you fans deflected onto Amanda just like she goes after people in the house. Whatever Amanda's faults, she is no where near the virulence of Aryan

They are both disgusting but I happen to dislike Amanda more. My integrity must have deflected.

I cant stand Amanda at all she disgust me

Hey I was wondering about Helen Kim. Not that is is any of my business but.. I heard that Helen has 2 stepchildren along with her 2 boys. Then I was thinking that Kim is probably her maiden name and I don't really see any personal information out there on the Internet about her. Was is scrubbed? :sherlockani:

I am just curious to know more about her. Does that make me a bad person? :shocking:

(I bet Miss Double Standard knows) :lookaround:

Hey I was wondering about Helen Kim. Not that is is any of my business but.. I heard that Helen has 2 stepchildren along with her 2 boys. Then I was thinking that Kim is probably her maiden name and I don't really see any personal information out there on the Internet about her. Was is scrubbed? :sherlockani:

I am just curious to know more about her. Does that make me a bad person? :shocking:

(I bet Miss Double Standard knows) :lookaround:

I don't think it makes you a bad person. When they signed up for BB they knew people would be curious about them. Getting "googled" comes with the territory.

I think that helen's job - the one she talks about quitting to come to big brother was as a government relations manager at:

BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD

The parent company goes by a myriad of names but she worked for BCBS, basically.

So, her political consulting - as it were - and I might be wrong about this but am probably not was as a volunteer for Obama's OFA organization. OFA has gone-through several name changes over the past few years.

One other thing about helen. She graduated from washington & lee. It is a very good school and expensive. upwards of 40K in-state tuition per year. helen did not grow up poor. just so you know, marty. :)

Oh thanks girlfriend. I still am wondering if it is true she has 2 stepchildren. Can we work on that one? :hammer:

Uh oh - Helen is on to Andy. Someone told her that he is with Judd and McCrae? I think that's what she said. He said that he might've said something like that because he doesn't want people to know he is working with Helen. She said that she is going to overlook it and that he is one of the people in the game that she is putting her faith and trust in. She's got her eye on him for sure now. :sherlock:

Helen talking to one of her children:

Andy: You know I trust you more than Judd

Helen: I know, I don't want anyone putting wedges in between us

Andy: Don't believe it.

Helen: well if you hear anything, you need to come to me to..

Helen talking to one of her children:

Andy: You know I trust you more than Judd

Helen: I know, I don't want anyone putting wedges in between us

Andy: Don't believe it.

Helen: well if you hear anything, you need to come to me to..

And while he is talking to her he is mentally configuring where Amanda is at that moment and the direct flight path to get to her.