Helen - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Helen is going to win this game, no doubt. She's completely off the radar as far as anyone going after her. She gets the best edit on the broadcast show, so she's never going to get the MVP nomination, and she has a solid couple, every other thing she says are "me and Elissa."

idk the last few shows have not been positive edits for hellen imo

if not for amanda or aaryn in the house she would have been up as mvp nom this week imo :animated_bouncy:

Helen having a long talk with Elissa telling her she has to vote with the house and vote out Candice or she will be a target.

I hate Helen for the whole voting with the house she insists on.

I don't think the house really sees Helen and Elissa as a couple since Helen is constantly throwing Elissa under the bus and saying how she is ruining her game, etc, AND Elissa seems to have her own idea of who she wants to vote for and it is not usually the same as Helen. Helen DOES talk Elissa into voting her way in the end though.

I don't think the house really sees Helen and Elissa as a couple since Helen is constantly throwing Elissa under the bus and saying how she is ruining her game, etc, AND Elissa seems to have her own idea of who she wants to vote for and it is not usually the same as Helen. Helen DOES talk Elissa into voting her way in the end though.

It never seems to take too much to convince her to do what Helen wants

I want to see Aryan go and then GM so that they are not on the jury. After that I don't care what kind of hate you have on for Helen and amanda. I still find them both interesting because they plot plan and push. McC and Andy and jess are nowhere and Spencer has shown real plot ability, but has pulled back letting the chippies fall where they may

Helen gets in your face and wears you down until you see her point of view. It's not as if they can get in their car and drive away. She is a study, so far, of how to play the game well.

Saul Alinsky - indoctrinate - divide and conquer

I'm just hoping for a Helen and Amanda showdown. The both demand complete loyalty and have no use for anyone they can't completely control. Sooner or later though, they're going to clash, when they run out of the necessary minions.

I'm waiting...... :grin2:

Also Helen has a BIG problem - whichever of the McManda duo she gets rid of - the one left in the house WILL come after her so she has to be veeerrryyy sneaky about that......

I think she might be waiting until the veto is used and see who is the replacement, Spencer or Judd. She knows that if Amanda gets wind of them evicting her like last week, Amanda will get Helen or Elisa on the block and could be voted out. Last week Amanda made sure Candice was on the block because she was a vote against Amanda.

Interesting conversation about dogs and Helen

She has never had a dog but one of her roommates got one in college and it got too big. She did not know what a boxer dog was and I think the other one was a lab. I was only half listening but bottom line is Helen is not a dog or pet person. She did say her husband wanted one really bad.

I'm just hoping for a Helen and Amanda showdown. The both demand complete loyalty and have no use for anyone they can't completely control. Sooner or later though, they're going to clash, when they run out of the necessary minions.

That would be totally EPIC!

Some pics from the BBQ. Seems an awful lot of food for these four hungry gals! BB spared no expense it seems - steaks, vegetables, the works. BB also threw in what looks like a cooler of beer and a cooler of soda! These ladies will weigh a few extra pounds tonight. I noticed they made Jessie feel needed and let her cook and serve for them - she loves the attention - always happy to please mommy Helen.

Vs0aBK1.jpgSk12LQ4.jpgiddSF34.jpgVCRkRqn.jpgZrxfvXQ.jpgZy7Lq5K.jpg

Helen is trying to pull the trigger on Amanda this week. Her and Andy are talking in the storage room, and Andy thinks it's too early to pull this off - he is explaining to Helen that McManda hasn't done anything in the game to warrant his distrust. While they are talking first Aaryn comes in, then Judd, and both times Andy quickly shifted the conversation to Candice as if they were talking about Candice the whole time.

Aaryn planting the seeds with Amanda that Helen is a problem for her.

Helen is just not getting anywhere with Andy with getting Amanda out this week.

I think Helen screwed her chances of winning first place if she makes it to the end.

Candice, Howard and Spencer were solid votes for her, with Elissa being the 4th vote for the win... Everyone else is up McManda's butts...

That is helen's biggest weakness. I don't think she is thinking about the end game. she is too busy enjoying the here and now. If they vote out candy b4 jury, she will be down to just elissa and maybe jesse for her jury. I think GM and Aryan might vote for mcmandy in the end.

Aaryn planting the seeds with Amanda that Helen is a problem for her.

Helen is just not getting anywhere with Andy with getting Amanda out this week.

Aaryn just keeps raising her stock on all sides this week. Now she is Amanda's mole, and Amanda REALLY needs her - the little twit is gaining a foothold in the house. Also she is turning Helen and Amanda against each other (deservedly) but then she gets a few free weeks (Aaryn).......

Helen in HOH with Andy - she called it off (evicting Amanda) but now she knows that Andy doesn't have much backbone for sure - and also where his loyalties are. They get Jessie and continue the discussion and then in walks McCrae - busted! McCrae knows exactly what they're talking about, thanks to the Andy - Aaryn mole factor.

vx7wMht.jpgfgUfE7s.jpg

Helen in HOH with Andy - she called it off (evicting Amanda) but now she knows that Andy doesn't have much backbone for sure - and also where his loyalties are. They get Jessie and continue the discussion and then in walks McCrae - busted! McCrae knows exactly what they're talking about, thanks to the Andy - Aaryn mole factor.

vx7wMht.jpgfgUfE7s.jpg

wait.. she brings this up before replacement noms are announced, is she crazy? oh jesus, she is slipping.

Helen is trying to pull the trigger on Amanda this week. Her and Andy are talking in the storage room, and Andy thinks it's too early to pull this off - he is explaining to Helen that McManda hasn't done anything in the game to warrant his distrust. While they are talking first Aaryn comes in, then Judd, and both times Andy quickly shifted the conversation to Candice as if they were talking about Candice the whole time.

oh god this woman, why is she discussing this before the replacement nom is set? I just hope GM doesn't throw a wrench in everything and puts her up on he block as insurance that Candice leaves... that would be kinda awesome tho. lol!

That is helen's biggest weakness. I don't think she is thinking about the end game. she is too busy enjoying the here and now. If they vote out candy b4 jury, she will be down to just elissa and maybe jesse for her jury. I think GM and Aryan might vote for mcmandy in the end.

No she is not thinking end game. And I do not think she has Candi any more. Candi will gladly vote her out if given the opportunity. All of Helen's power is gone. She gave the power to Amanda when she "Took out the Lynch Pin Player" as she so eloquently put it which weakened the other players. But what she didn't know is she pulled the pin to her own pyramid in which she was the top player.