Helen - Week 6

CeCiMom

politics? aint no way she'll be able to run for office after BB15. all the opponent will have to do is, "look at how manipulative and comfortable she was with lying on national tv"

heck, being a political consultant is probably why she is so comfortable being so manipulative and dishonest.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

Well, now Helen needs to money because her kids need to go to med school and law school and if she doesn't win the money they will "just" have to go to college and take out student loans. Yooo Hooo, Helen, maybe there will still be things such as scholarships (not to mention Brendon has been going to school on grant and taxpayer money for years, so there's always that option)...plus aren't her kids 2 and 5 or something??? She can put them on Big Brother 32 The Sibling Edition!

Helen really should patent the fake waterworks...she does it better than anyone!

Helen crying again - I can't take it - gotta hand it to her, she manages to make it all about her, and the person who was originally "the wounded" becomes "the comforter" - but if I have to hear about her kids and husband who "need it" one more time I will go insane

Cf7RRca.jpg?1nYcpLh0.jpg?1kQnUZ2r.jpg?1VilUJsk.jpg?1

Ok - Don't know how to copy from one topic to another. Anyway I wrote a big comment under Candance when I thought I was on Helen. Main point, don't think anyone should fault her for choosing to be on BB away from her kids. Her kids are taken care of by their dad and probably other family. She is doing what she can that will make her life better for whatever or however it may be. Everyone in the house are there for the $$. Period.

I think, as annoying as I think she is, she is playing a good game and pretty much controlling the votes.

I really don't get all the Helen hate...and I especially dislike the person who calle her a bad mom!!! I think she is playing the game to win and is a very nice and caring individual. I bet she is an amazing mom as well.

Most amazing mom's don't cry to make their children feel guilty as a means of controlling them. Just saying.

Most amazing mom's don't cry to make their children feel guilty as a means of controlling them. Just saying.

Must have missed her saying that but even so every mom is different and I would hardly qualify that giving her a "bad mom" reputation. But after reading through everyone it doesn't seem like anyone is liked by the posters!

Must have missed her saying that but even so every mom is different and I would hardly qualify that giving her a "bad mom" reputation. But after reading through everyone it doesn't seem like anyone is liked by the posters!

Sorry I didn't mean to be so cynical - she is a wonderfully energetic and upbeat woman and probably is a lot of fun as a mom

I hope America puts up Amanda - We should find out today. From what I could on the chats people were by far voting Amanda but I am sure non-feed CBS show watchers voted for Aaryn and I did see quite a few people through in Helen's name too.

For a while, I was really behind her. Lately though, she is getting under my skin. Who does she think she is? I am SO amazed at this year's cast. EVERY year, the big target is couples. Everyone tries to break up couples. Not so this year. Helen & Elissa. McCrae & Amanda. Break them up. Get rid of Helen & Amanda.

Helen is my next target. :lol:

I would love love to see Helen on the block! She will cry and cry and cry and say I was so loyal to everyone and I was there to protect all of you and..... :lousings:

Helen is my next target. :lol:

I would love love to see Helen on the block! She will cry and cry and cry and say I was so loyal to everyone and I was there to protect all of you and..... :lousings:

It's always all about Helen anyway, so I can only imagine how dramatic she will be on the block! I would LOVE to see both her and Amanda go home on double eviction night!!! ( hey a girl can dream!!!!)

Helen is going to win this game, no doubt. She's completely off the radar as far as anyone going after her. She gets the best edit on the broadcast show, so she's never going to get the MVP nomination, and she has a solid couple, every other thing she says are "me and Elissa."

Jessie telling Elissa that she thinks America is MVP and if Amanda goes then they will go after them.

Jessie trying to talk Helen into getting Amanda out. Helen still is all about the numbers too.

Helen must not be all that smart if she thinks america voted to block amanda and they will come after them if they dont keep amanda. I find no logic in that. Maybe I am missing something. Or, maybe I am just hoping that helen will go. anywhere. Just go, helen. Please.

Helen wants to keep America's target in the game.

Well, okay. I get that now. Thanks. Still and all, if she doesn't get "our" target out when we want her out does she not think that we might get pissed and come after her?

And, if I remember correctly, they were all about pleasing america in the beginning. Yes?

Well, okay. I get that now. Thanks. Still and all, if she doesn't get "our" target out when we want her out does she not think that we might get pissed and come after her?

And, if I remember correctly, they were all about pleasing america in the beginning. Yes?

Exactly these people create their own common sense. I think living in the bubble warps their brains.