Helen - Week 6

CeCiMom

I don't think attempting to earn money for your family makes you a bad parent. I have kids and if BB offered me a spot I'd take it. As long as you have a support system in place for your kiddos I do not think it will do them any damage.

I don't agree. You could not pay me a million dollars to leave my kids for the summer.

Also Helen will not have a good legacy and her kids in the future can see on video their mother lie and swear and treat people badly.

Money is not that important

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ehh my kids wouldn't care if they saw me lying.. they would be too busy riding their new ponies... kidding lol.

No, I understand that part.. definitely not ideal. Hopefully, you would be lucky enough for them not to see that until they were old enough to know its a game. Then again, your kids know who you are outside of the house and who you are to them. And no money isn't everything, but it could free up finances that would allow you more time to spend at home with your kids and allow for nest eggs for future education

Suffice to say that I would not want Helen as a neighbor outside the house.

Oh kids may grow up and think they don't really like the type of person their mother is..... it happens.

I don't agree. You could not pay me a million dollars to leave my kids for the summer.

Also Helen will not have a good legacy and her kids in the future can see on video their mother lie and swear and treat people badly.

Money is not that important

My kids are adults now, but I feel the same way, Marty. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if she still got to communicate with them via phone or Skype, but to have NO contact with them for three months is unthinkable.

This woman makes every conversation she has about herself. If she's not talking about what a good person she is, she's making playing the victim. I really can't stand to watch her; this woman is so egotistical that it's almost sad.

This woman makes every conversation she has about herself. If she's not talking about what a good person she is, she's making playing the victim. I really can't stand to watch her; this woman is so egotistical that it's almost sad.

Yup. She seems to be 100% positive that she's going to win this thing, and that she knows more than any other HG. Cuz she's a superfan, y'know.

I hate that in every goodby message she has to say when you watch this you will see I had a big part in getting you out. According to her everyone that has been evicted is all her. Oh well as far as being a good mother leaving your kids for 3 months would be a personal choice. I am sure she misses them and if she would win 500,000 that would mean alot to the whole family. I was a single mom for 11 years and if I had been offered a 1 in 16 chance at 1/2 million dollars I probably would have taken it. I had a very huge support system so I think they would have been fine. It would have helped them. Oh well never happened so moving on. I really liked her in the begining but now she is one of my least favorite house guests and I hope that she goes on the block this week as the MVP nominee.

so let me get this straight.

demanda attacks jessie about info her little rat buddy andy gave her. jessie defended herself and helen makes herself the victim over what jessie said.

her self righteous and hypocrit nature is one thing, but that kind of twisting is pretty pathetic.

I was a single mom for about a decade also (young widow). We saw some very rough times financially, but I don't think I would have left my kids for three months with no contact even if the $500,000 was a sure thing. In fact, I know I wouldn't have done it.

I don't think attempting to earn money for your family makes you a bad parent. I have kids and if BB offered me a spot I'd take it. As long as you have a support system in place for your kiddos I do not think it will do them any damage.

I agree. I am retired military, going off and leaving young kids was just a way of life. It doesn't do as much damage as people think. It is not uncommon for young mothers to deploy for a year before their child is 1 year old. I know one family that spent 2 months together in the first 3 years of their child's life. So, when I see the folks on BB or Survivor that completely lose it after being separated from their family for 30 days, I just want to run up on them like an old Marine DI and just chew their ass for being a bunch of punks, wimps and pu**y's.

so let me get this straight.

demanda attacks jessie about info her little rat buddy andy gave her. jessie defended herself and helen makes herself the victim over what jessie said.

her self righteous and hypocrit nature is one thing, but that kind of twisting is pretty pathetic.

I also didn't think too much of how Helen got that "gang mentality" and decided to jump down her throat when there was already a big row going on between Jessie and Amanda. Once again, Helen has to try to be the center of attention. She had to try to make it all about "Helen".

I agree. I am retired military, going off and leaving young kids was just a way of life. It doesn't do as much damage as people think. It is not uncommon for young mothers to deploy for a year before their child is 1 year old. I know one family that spent 2 months together in the first 3 years of their child's life. So, when I see the folks on BB or Survivor that completely lose it after being separated from their family for 30 days, I just want to run up on them like an old Marine DI and just chew their ass for being a bunch of punks, wimps and pu**y's.

Doing it for greed and doing it to serve your country are two different things.

That is probably why it is no big deal to me. My dad was military growing up and my parents were divorced so it was normal for me to go months at a time without seeing one parent or the other. I turned out ok ( I like to think so anyways lol)

I also didn't think too much of how Helen got that "gang mentality" and decided to jump down her throat when there was already a big row going on between Jessie and Amanda. Once again, Helen has to try to be the center of attention. She had to try to make it all about "Helen".

Right. She loves to jump in when things are going hot and add her two cents. No need for that, in my opinion. She does it frequently, too. Nasty woman; helen. Seriously. I have decided that helen is THAT woman that you do not want to have to work alongside.

Couldnt agree more Zilla. Heken lost me when Candice CALMLY told her that she knew she was running the house and she became enraged and said that Candy threatened her. I understand that you have to lie in BB but in this instance the truth would have worked in firing up her alliance just as well. Lieing because u need to sure, lieing because you want to he spiteful and vicious (yes Amanda and Aaryn too) not OK.

oh and she is so hurt because she loves her. She said I love you to Jessie several times.

No she is crying about how she left her children for 2 months and she said to Jessie why do you hate me so much.

I was always here to support you Jessie and I left my 2 children and I don't know why you said that about me and why you are trying to sabotage me.

MELTDOWN

I find her crocodile tears and whining disgusting. No other HG has made me feel as yucky inside as this disgusting witch.

Funny thing is she can pull this crap with Jessie and/or Judd, but Amanda or Spencer would laugh in her face.

Helen said all I have ever done is try to help you Jessie - I have tried to protect you Jessie and ..... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Jessie you are destroying my game

I just always have tried to protect you.

Helen said all I have ever done is try to help you Jessie - I have tried to protect you Jessie and ..... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

I cant wait until the Youtubers get hold of this clip - should be pretty entertaining

watching helen, I can almost guarantee that she will run for political office one day. probably sooner rather than later. she has all the characteristics of a self absorb politician. it's all about her and if you don't agree to help her get further in the game (your game doesn't matter), you are her enemy and deserve every bad thing that comes your way. however, helen has never and will never do anything wrong. just ask her.

watching helen, I can almost guarantee that she will run for political office one day. probably sooner rather than later. she has all the characteristics of a self absorb politician. it's all about her and if you don't agree to help her get further in the game (your game doesn't matter), you are her enemy and deserve every bad thing that comes your way. however, helen has never and will never do anything wrong. just ask her.

snap! :notworthy: