Amanda - Week 6 - 3rd Nominee

CeCiMom

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GreatSaltLake: " someone asked if she had pancake nipples? She just gets up and exposes herself and was like "Look everyone, I don't have pancake nipples! "

They probably look like Pepperoni slices... no wonder McCrea hooked up with her :pizza:

I don't think Amanda's game play has been all that great. She wanted Howard out when most everyone else was targeting some of the other guys and then Kaitlin. She tried for a few weeks to talk everyone into it and though it finally happened, I don't know that it was her doing. Now I'll admit I haven't been watching the live feeds and I've not had a ton of time to visit here even, but I try to keep up. But I don't think being a bully is good game play. I'm mostly bothered that the other houseguests booted Jeremy (who I was glad to see go) because of his bullying and his arrogance, and yet, I find Amanda much worse than him and they're trying to keep her around, at least some of them are. I hope she leaves this week, and I hope that Helen and Aaryn aren't far behind.

1:46PM BBT: Helen and Jessie talk in bathroom area. Jessie says it will be their way of getting McCrae to work with them. They were targets anyways. Helen will talk to McCrae before Thursday, he needs to know. Helen says lets just go enjoy the BBQ, we will talk about it later.

Am I misinterpreting this conversation? It makes it sound like they are voting Amanda out.

1:46PM BBT: Helen and Jessie talk in bathroom area. Jessie says it will be their way of getting McCrae to work with them. They were targets anyways. Helen will talk to McCrae before Thursday, he needs to know. Helen says lets just go enjoy the BBQ, we will talk about it later.

Am I misinterpreting this conversation? It makes it sound like they are voting Amanda out.

They had talked about but agreed it would not be this week but next week. Helen had told Elissa that if Jessie gets HOH she will put up Amanda and get the blood on her hands.

They had talked about but agreed it would not be this week but next week. Helen had told Elissa that if Jessie gets HOH she will put up Amanda and get the blood on her hands.

So she's relying on Jessie winning HOH AND nominating Amanda for her? That's a TALL order.

I think the three of then, Amanda, Pizza and Helen, need to be up at the same time. Minions little heads will explode trying to figure who to vote out. If anyone else is the third, minions will vote that person out just so they don't have to think or decide on their own.

Anyone hear on the feeds a minute ago she said she took too much medicine and she feels cracked out, but calm? How do you take too much if your taking the prescribed amount?

These were from earlier - Amanda's orange nightmare continues....

uBQ0Edq.jpgLhNRnq6.jpgr6NXAjo.jpgsl11qoc.jpg

Just cant stand her. These people are soooo stupid. Why oh Why cant they see the threat of Mcmanda? Really? UGH. I guess after double elimination this week, maybe they will see but it will be tooo late...... stupid stupid people. :juggle:

IF there is still America as MVP next week after the dbl eviction this week, she will sail on to the end. What makes Helen and ANYONE else think she will be nominated next week?

This girl is just one doughnut away from being full tilt fat.

I really have to diasgree here. Too many Hollywood skinny people on TV and I think this is why we got such a crappy cast to begin with. Heaven forbid anorexics aren't showcased on our screen. BBCAN was cool because of this. (I'm CDN.). They were more focused on showcasing people regionally over a Hollywood cast and it made for a pretty decent show.

That said, I found the show humourous tonight and she sure didn't get a "clean edit".

If Helen could rally the troops to pull off Amanda's eviction it would be the first interesting/surprising thing that's happened.

On the other hand.....Helen & Aryn are as big as connivers as Amanda but Amanda is too full of herself to think THEY could ever plot against her (lol)....Aryn keeps tryin to get Elissa on the block.... blamed GM when it was HER idea......she tells Amanda GM won't put up Jud "because she has a crush on him" when it's HER.........she is the only person who is playing as many angles/lies/manipulation as Amanda. If A/A were in the F2 it would be a very sad outcome (IMO).

^^Lol :laugh4:

Amanda just admitted to McCrae and Judd that she is actually beginning to trust Spencer. Maybe she just wants to make she that she has his vote if he doesn't go on the block, IDK, but I would like him to be aligned with her.