Amanda - Week 6 - 3rd Nominee

CeCiMom

After watching the You Tube video Marty posted about Amanda reacting to something Howard whispered to her

in the kitchen....

Her body language and the way she was supposedly repeating what he said - were a far cry from her feeling

like she was threatened.

ohhh.... and how come no one's heard or read about any repercussions she might face in the outside world

about all the racist comments she's made ? (like Aaryn and GM)

Amanda is a first class liar

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that they are gearing-up to go after amanda in the media. If I was aaryn gries' parents/publicist, I would get on the horn and make sure it happened.

The others are made the pawns and she gets away with everything. That's because CBS threw Aaryn and co. to the wolves and they protected Amanda.

I never liked her from the beginning and she was saying things here but went unnoticed about it.

Amanda is telling Andy and McCrap that they are going to talk to Candace and say they will protect her if she promises to put up GM & Spencer if she gets HOH.

Amanda just woke up and the controlling has begun.

Guest 6Borders

So she was allegedly bullied in HS and she decided to turn around and be a bully every chance she gets to everyone she can??? That just shows how immature she really is! She is obviously starving for attention as well.

I seriously hope America put her on the block again and Helen & Co. will do the right thing and get her out. IF she IS a Grodner plant I'm sure she will have a safety net.

Amanda admitted to McRae that she lied about the Howie comment! It's was all game And she's not a mean person! WTF and who does that!!!!

Was he disgusted at all by that?

That is low blow gameplay, she is disgusting.

If this chick isn't MVP this week, something is definitely up.

Fighting with amanda is a total waste of time. She acts like a psycho b**** - who in their right mind would parade around on tv with bandaids on their nipples to show off obviously fake too-large breasts?

The best way to handle amanda is to win HOH and put up her on the block along with McCrae and Helen. It is the only way, at this point, to win with amanda and shut her nasty mouth up.

As for the people wanting amanda to stay because they find her entertaining; maybe she can come and visit you for a month or two after the show ends.

Love this. I for sure wouldn't want her at my house! LOL :lol2::lol2::lol2:

^^^Lol :laugh4:

Amanda just said to Spencer that it was Aaryn who told her about Jessie commenting on McCrae - that was the comment which sparked their whole backyard feud the night before. It was about McCrae being sexy or whatever she was yelling at Jessie about in regards to McCrae last night.

In addition, she rehashed the Howard incident to Spencer and this time there were no fish put on the screen.

Amanda is working Judd and Spencer that if they win the POV they will take her down.

Meanwhile stupid GM is telling Judd that Candice must go home!

Aaryn upset that they all say they will take Amanda down.

Amanda is arguing with McCrea. Amanda was confronting Aaryn why she is worried about GM using the veto to take her down.

Her husband to be trying to tell Amanda not to worry about it and ruffle feathers. Mandy blew up and stormed off and said she will win the F'ing Veto herself.

Amanda crying in the havenot room. Judd is comforting her and he said don't worry she has the vote.