GinaMarie - Week 6 HoH

CeCiMom

I never thought I'd see the day when someone could beat that fat pig spencer at a frozen yogurt eating competiton

Ginamarie has been binging and purging for years, so she has the ability to just open up her throat the way she did. That's why she was so good at that competition. I'd feel sorry for her if she wasn't such a disgusting creature.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never thought I'd see the day when someone could beat that fat pig spencer at a frozen yogurt eating competiton.

you should watch nathan's hot dog eating contest

the not so skinny dude regularly beats the bigger dude :animated_bouncy:

I agree and wonder why the house guests seem to think GM is nice! Helen even said she feels like GM would get America's favorite player at the end....NOT! Are they all so nuts that they can not see her true - rotten - character? Between GM, Aaryn, and Spencer - the comments have been so inappropriate that I think I would have had no choice but to speak out, if I were in that house!!! :furious3:

GM has a childish quality that I think some people like. Her desperation, her neediness, her ignorance are all aspects that bring out the "care for another" in the others.

GM has a childish quality that I think some people like. Her desperation, her neediness, her ignorance are all aspects that bring out the "care for another" in the others.

I think that you are right about this. To a certain degree.

Really? Makes me want to push her off a cliff.

Guest 6Borders

I seriously think she will have to be put on suicide watch when she gets out and finds she lost her job and Nick is not her boyfriend!

In my O, they don't confront her or push her off a cliff because they know that she is ignorant so they just let it go with her and laugh about it behind her back. There is the sheep shuffle factor, as well. I would love it if somebody would tell her to shut her nasty mouth but who would?

I seriously think she will have to be put on suicide watch when she gets out and finds she lost her job and Nick is not her boyfriend!

Maybe it will be lackadaisical.

I was trying to find some good in Gina Marie because at the end of the day I do not believe that she is a racist but just a stupid person. I think she got caught up in the Aaryn thing and said some very stupid things. I am not excusing her behavior but I don't feel that she is a hateful person unlike Aaryn who I feel is very hateful. She will be devastated about losing her job which I think she loved and I think she will be even more devastated that she became that person. Then she started in about her bed and the Candice bashing now I believe that she is a hateful person just like Aaryn and I hope she watches this and can learn something I hope they all do because this cast is so bad.

Really? Makes me want to push her off a cliff.

well you are the Wicked one...so I guess not particularly child friendly LOL

I agree I think she will be seriously depressed

The world is full of ginamaries. They come in various shades of hair and skin and speak various languages usually many decibels higher than anybody else in the room. They all drink from the same fountain of blighted ignorance. It is unfortunate that big brother decided we needed to enrich our television- viewing with a ginamarie. Lots of pain. Zero gain. They can do better and they owe us better.

well you are the Wicked one...so I guess not particularly child friendly LOL

I agree I think she will be seriously depressed

I like children. It's moronic adults I want weeded out of the herd.

If she can get a drivers license and vote... she can make the decision not to be a racist or stalker.