GinaMarie - Week 6 HoH

CeCiMom

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could someone please explain what the hell GM was talking about at the nom ceremony in reference to Candice? Hwo do you question someone's loyalty if they were never, ever in an alliance with you? From the reaction of the other HG, I think they all thought she was crazy.

Do you think GM noticed that the other HGs were having a hard time not laughing out loud

when she did the Nominations ?

or... maybe she thought they were all just snickering that those 2 were put on the Block ?

(this poor girl lives in a fantasy world all her own)

edit: Joystick... lol posted at the same time

GM getting really tough with Judd. She said I need to know what your f'ing vote is. If you aren't going to vote for f'ing Candice then I will put your ass up!

I swear the HOH has gone to her head.... just like everyone else.

GM getting really tough with Judd. She said I need to know what your f'ing vote is. If you aren't going to vote for f'ing Candice then I will put your ass up!

I swear the HOH has gone to her head.... just like everyone else.

Marty have you noticed her eyes blinking through this conversation? It's like in her mind, Judd's voice is just a vacuum cleaner.........but I think this is how she spends all her days....in a weird sort of fog.....

Do you think GM noticed that the other HGs were having a hard time not laughing out loud

when she did the Nominations ?

or... maybe she thought they were all just snickering that those 2 were put on the Block ?

(this poor girl lives in a fantasy world all her own)

edit: Joystick... lol posted at the same time

I'm not sure if I have ever seen a NOM ceremony, where HG's were peeing themselves.

It was good entertainment...