GinaMarie - Week 6 HoH

CeCiMom

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they wear enough makeup no extra rouge needed. Given all the racist talk, that is all we need...anti Native American attacks.

Hahahahhaaaaaaa, omg hahhahhaaaaa.

Rogue!!

This made my morning.. I'm in tears. Hilarious

OMG did anybody hear GM's never ending HOH room rant after the veto comp players were picked?

Words cannot describe it. One by one the room cleared itself - at home I began to have trouble thinking, the room started to spin, I had to change the cam. Awful. She is a total buffoon.

GinaMarie hates candice obsessively. I really want GM gone. I'm sick of her.

She didn't seem to hate her until her little bitch friend Aaryn put it in her head that she needs to go. Gina Marie had gotten on my last nerve.

aaryn wouldn't give gInamarie a hello on the street outside that house.

neither would nick :laugh4::animated_bouncy:

GM showing off her penalty: "The cone of shame" she cannot take it off for 48 hours - she even has to eat and shower with it on

48 hours seems a bit much :animated_bouncy:

I read this on another place and wonder if anyone heard it on the feeds?

"GM just said that Candice should wash her towel since it is an HOH towel. She whispers you know like "the help". and giggles"

IDK - I went to make dinner - but I did hear her say that Candice's ass was gonna stink after wearing the clown suit for a week - especially since she cant wash it (the clownytard)

Guest 6Borders

"GM just said that Candice should wash her towel since it is an HOH towel. She whispers you know like "the help". and giggles"

First she said Candace should wash the towel, then she said she didn't think she wanted it back because of crabs (she mentioned it a couple times)

and because she was scared she might choke in it BB said she could take it off if necessary

(rolling my eyes)

Choke in it??? We all saw how she handled the froyo. She just opened up her throat and let it flow right down her esophagus. I doubt she'd choke on anything. Maybe all the prep work she did by barfing up her food for years in her attempt to stay skinny helped with that comp.