Candice - Week 6 - Evicted (Aug. 8) Juror #1

CeCiMom

Pretty Candice.....

You can't put a Black beauty queen in a pit full of skanky trash and expect anything except contempt.

Sure people want to see the bullying racists get what they deserve but would you seriously want to see a queen be subjected to the filthy, vile, disgusting, perverted savagery that goes on in that madhouse?

We ain't just talking about your normal racists we are talking about delusional, psychopathic racists who vocally fantasize about raping and murdering fellow HGs, we are talking about mentally-ill people who are on prescription-drugs with eating disorders and herpes.

I love me some Candi but I wouldn't want her to have to be subjected to the racism and hatred that permeates thought that house hour on the hour seen on the feeds.

I think it was coward that wanted to sneak up on the bitches and choke them while telling them to shut up and rape them...

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was Howard that wanted to sneak up on the bitches and choke them while telling them to shut up and rape them...

That's a very disturbing fantasy you concocted but nowhere near as disturbing as the rape-fantasy that Amanda created for Jessie.....speaking of Amanda she was caught once again on the feeds lusting after Howard and discussing his sexual prowess:

"I bet Howie f*cks like a machine"! "He'd probably put me in the hospital"!

......you aren't the only person who fantasizes about Howie, Amanda has the same hobby.

That's a very disturbing fantasy you concocted but nowhere near as disturbing as the rape-fantasy that Amanda created for Jessie.....speaking of Amanda she was caught once again on the feeds lusting after Howard and discussing his sexual prowess:

......you aren't the only person who fantasizes about Howie, Amanda has the same hobby.

LMAO :laugh4:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0wAb7q8EEw&feature=player_embedded

Fantasize this...

Watching that video of Howard explained a lot to me as to why he never confronted the racism in the house.......he didn't want to be portrayed as an "uppity" black man while he apparently was trying to get down with the whitey home boys.

It's all too disgusting for words.

Candice should have known better.....the only thing they had in common was their skin color.

lol

I must have missed the "fake audience conspiracy".. what was it?

The "fake audience conspiracy" was that BB was presumably afraid of live audience reaction to the eviction of Howard so they filmed the "live" show early with CBS employees sitting in the seats.

LOL, too funny IF it's at all true.............a bunch of white ppl. at CBS thinking the entire "black community" would bind together and what? RIOT on the CBS BB show...........that thinking, in itself is beyond racist :(

LOL, too funny IF it's at all true.............a bunch of white ppl. at CBS thinking the entire "black community" would bind together and what? RIOT on the CBS BB show...........that thinking, in itself is beyond racist :(

Exactly, and those who made up this conspiracy, most likely are!

Pretty Candice.....

You can't put a Black beauty queen in a pit full of skanky trash and expect anything except contempt.

Sure people want to see the bullying racists get what they deserve but would you seriously want to see a queen be subjected to the filthy, vile, disgusting, perverted savagery that goes on in that madhouse?

We ain't just talking about your normal racists we are talking about delusional, psychopathic racists who vocally fantasize about raping and murdering fellow HGs, we are talking about mentally-ill people who are on prescription-drugs with eating disorders and herpes.

I love me some Candi but I wouldn't want her to have to be subjected to the racism and hatred that permeates thought that house hour on the hour seen on the feeds.

I'd like to see her back and win it, but given that can not happen...let it be Jess or Helen who come back.

Just some humor folks

1004510_10151770653840138_218022913_n.jp

Funny and makes a good point about people's perceptions.

Watching that video of Howard explained a lot to me as to why he never confronted the racism in the house.......he didn't want to be portrayed as an "uppity" black man while he apparently was trying to get down with the whitey home boys.

It's all too disgusting for words.

Candice should have known better.....the only thing they had in common was their skin color.

Ah now you are seeing what I had been saying way back in the beginning when he was in the Moving Co

Yea now you are getting the drift of the way racism has developed from the crass back of the bus days into how it works now. The perception of those of European descent is consistently slanted by the stereotypes of groups particularly about the "African" community ( i put in " " bec all of us are from Africa )

I watched the first clip -

Kaitlin is putting her legs up in the air like she's in heat, Aaryn's glare is totally unforgiving, she doesn't want to hear anything that Candice has to say, and GM comes running over like a shark smelling blood, acting as Aaryn's "protector" as if Aaryn was being threatened - seems as if no one liked Candice, but IDK how much skin color had to do with that.

I am not defending them. I wish Candice had smashed a wine bottle over one of their heads but then she would have been in the wrong.

Sigh........ I still have 34 minutes more to watch. :no:

At 21:11 - that was the moment where I wanted Helen evicted from the house. I know, it's BB but she turned on her friend and pretended to still be Candice's BFF at the same time - I understand the strategy, but Helen showed that she was an assassin, code name "Cottonmouth" and now you must die grasshopper. :)

I watched the first clip -

Kaitlin is putting her legs up in the air like she's in heat, Aaryn's glare is totally unforgiving, she doesn't want to hear anything that Candice has to say, and GM comes running over like a shark smelling blood, acting as Aaryn's "protector" as if Aaryn was being threatened - seems as if no one liked Candice, but IDK how much skin color had to do with that.

I am not defending them. I wish Candice had smashed a wine bottle over one of their heads but then she would have been in the wrong.

Sigh........ I still have 34 minutes more to watch. :no:

At 21:11 - that was the moment where I wanted Helen evicted from the house. I know, it's BB but she turned on her friend and pretended to still be Candice's BFF at the same time - I understand the strategy, but Helen showed that she was an assassin, code name "Cottonmouth" and now you must die grasshopper. :)

It had everything to do with her color.

EDIT

What did Aryan Nation say about Candice' being light-skinned? One of the live feeders said she was coming to Candice defense (sort of) in one of the HOH Candice bashing sessions by VaginaMarie the other night. I think it was Saturday night. Anyone know?

Edited by CeCiMom

What did Aryan Nation say about Candice' being light-skinned? One of the live feeders said she was coming to Candice defense (sort of) in one of the HOH Candice bashing sessions by VaginaMarie the other night. I think it was Saturday night. Anyone know?

I saw your question in the other thread but I honestly don't know - I must have missed it. Someone else had referenced it in a post, maybe it was Taharqa, but I wasn't sure what she was referring to. It will probably be on youtube soon - that is one thing I love about the internet - thanks to youtube everyone's "proudest" moments are immortalized for the world to enjoy! :)

It had everything to do with her color.

EDIT

I am not aware of what was said, but if someone thinks a person is coming to someone's defense because they point out that the person is lighter skinned than others who have kinky hair, that premise is racist.