Candice - Week 6 - Evicted (Aug. 8) Juror #1

CeCiMom

I TOTALLY understand why Candice felt the need to go off at the end but I wish she didn't. I don't think ANY of us on this board could imagine being stuck in that house and people take personal jabs at you ALL THE TIME at some point you will break and the need to speak will come out. Speaking for myself....I would have been kicked out a long time ago because I would have slapped a few people a VERY VERY long time ago!!!!

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I TOTALLY understand why Candice felt the need to go off at the end but I wish she didn't. I don't think ANY of us on this board could imagine being stuck in that house and people take personal jabs at you ALL THE TIME at some point you will break and the need to speak will come out. Speaking for myself....I would have been kicked out a long time ago because I would have slapped a few people a VERY VERY long time ago!!!!

lol I Agree!

I think if she would have taken care of business from the beginning it would have ended. It was too little too late and she can't blame anyone this time for making a fool of herself, she did it on her own. GM did the same. They are both immature with poor sportsmanship.

Why would they have to be careful how they treat each other in sequester? It doesn't make sense to be nice to someone you do not like if you are both out of the game. Like you said there are no cameras so they can go balls to the walls with their hatred for Candice. Aaryn is the type to spit in someone's food while they aren't looking. And Amanda obviously is very vocal in her every day life. I don't see her shutting up in sequester.

They will each turn against each other or they wont be in sequester so the situation will be somewhat defused and after all, there is such a thing as respect and I think that they will regain some of that for each other when the dynamics are totally different. They become the sequester club and have that in common against the people left in the house. Something like that.

The vile and disgusting behavior that you witnessed on BB15 has to be put into perspective; they displayed these behaviors with the knowledge that the cameras were on them........imagine their behavior when they are not being monitored by cameras.

Yes, Candace being the only ablack female in a house full of white racists and bigots found her self being the victim of bullying, and racial hostility, a situation many minorities experience daily in society but lack the ability to record and document this sickness.

Candace is a beautiful woman and doesent deserve the mistreatment that she has suffered under but we all know she will have the last laugh.

Exactly and that's why she was victim! #Team Candace!

I'm glad she is gone, she wasnt vital to anyone's game.. I'm sorry she had to deal with the brunt of the foolishness this season but I'm glad she is out of there, she was making herself look more foolish every day, she'll have a hearty laugh at finale when she hears all the "news" and another positive she gets her full stipend plus the money she won in comps so I'm happy for her. Go chill in that mansion now boo!!

She can take her nasty earrings with her!

And that ridiculous BABY voice.

EDIT

#TeamVictim

Yep.... WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I think if she would have taken care of business from the beginning it would have ended. It was too little too late and she can't blame anyone this time for making a fool of herself, she did it on her own. GM did the same. They are both immature with poor sportsmanship.

Candice is one of those balless people who go through life a victim blaming everyone else but herself.

She's right where she belongs on the OTHER side of the door.

Edited by CeCiMom
Edited out reference to previously delted post.

The last laugh is $500,000 in BB world and she won't be laughing.

There is only one winner of $500,000 in BB world and I doubt it will be one of the Nazi twins but if you can step out of the BB house with your job/employment intact without being labeled as a vile race-hater then you have a lot more to laugh at than your enemies especially if you can vote for a decent person to win the $500,000.

Candice is one of those balless people who go through life a victim blaming everyone else but herself.

She's right where she belongs on the OTHER side of the door.

A woman with testicles sounds disgusting but to each his own, nothing wrong with fantasizing I guess.

The one person that has played "victim" to perfection is the skinny pale chick that flipped Candice bed when the orange-skinned chick went on her cockroach rant after they evicted her newly met associate. Who can forget the Aryan chick weeping about how the evil Candice had turned people against her and labeled her a racist.

You don't need testicles to be around disgusting filth that these creatures, you need a strong stomach.

Calling Candice a racist is ridiculous on many levels. :laugh4:

At any rate, she needed to leave. The nastiness in the house was starting to get to her, if her horrible final speech catfight is any indication. She also played a pretty bad game, despite her little insights. Goodbye Candice.

I wasn't fond of C's game play, but I do have to admire her stance to not take bs from anyone in the house. If I had been in there, there is NO WAY I would have let any of the crap spewing from Aaryn & GM's mouths go. I would have brought the rest of the HG's into the area so they could also hear and then confronted the blondes on their behaviour. Totally unacceptable and hopefully, BB will put a claus in the contracts that doesn't allow this type of behaviour in the house.

For whatever reason big brother did not work for candice. I think that it was probably difficult for her being the only black woman in a house decorated with ignorance. I am glad that she is gone for her and for me. I suspect that we will see her again.

The solution to the glaring problem is not to silence people but rather to hire production people with sense enough to comprise a big brother season with an equitable mix of age, ethnicity, gender and possibly sexual preference.

Maybe they don't do that on purpose. I am beginning to wonder.

Candice had the potential to be one of the great BB players, imo. Her instincts were spot on quite a few times. If only she hadn't let Howie influence her to the point that she went against her gut. And, she can only blame herself, in the long run, for letting a boy take away this opportunity.

Once she was talked into keeping quiet and not standing up for herself, it allowed Aaryn and GM's racist comments and behavior to eventually be swept under the rug. (Heck, by the time Aaryn was done with her HoH she re-wrote history, convinced everyone that Candice was full of drama, and that she/Aaryn was the real victim.)

If she had expressed to the house what she was experiencing from that group back on week 1 then it wouldn't have boiled up inside of her to the point that she lost sight of who was against her and who was with her. The frustrating thing is that Howie stopped her from speaking her mind NOT because Howie didn't want to lose his temper but rather he didn't want her to make a target of a group of people of which he was aligned with two of... Jeremy and Nick.

She was so lost by the time Howie left that she had no game and never recovered her focus so, she's exactly where she should be... out the door. Glad she made jury, though.

*sigh*... what could of been...

I started out liking Candace and Howard. He was a smart man, but a bit too much in his head. The "keeping it real" sessions were just unbearable. I understand that when a person feels attacked the instinct is to lash out but geeze. enough. Just stop talking. I mean yelling. At the beginning with all of her talk of "going evel Dick on the hg's and Candyland etc I knew then it was all talk. I mean it was all shouting. Some people you can't talk to I mean GM but if she had gone to Aryan and maybe brought one other person maybe Helen to back her up and keep her calm she could have explained the race issue and Aryan would maybe have understood. The shouting over each other and name calling is for Jerry Springer and I stopped watching him in the late 80's.

The real outcome of this season is that Candice and Howard withstood intense hatred in the house and their

legacy in BB history will be positively remembered. The unemployed racists on the other hand have also

established their legacy for the show and it will only grow more negative as the season ends.

I think the legacy of many of the houseguests will be that they were chosen and then demonized at no end. Jessie has been trashed and demonized for several days now. She will be trashed until she heads out the door.

Just my opinion but I don't think Howard and Candice leaving is because of their race.

I wish Candice had made a more graceful exit. I think she wanted a legacy and did not want to be forgotten. She staged her argument with Spencer and was really hoping it made the show just like she picked the eviction to try to get center stage.

I agree there is a mob mentality in the house like I've never seen before (due to immaturity and great levels of

insecurity and jealousy). Jessie will be just as ostracized as others have been. As Helen always emphasizes,

it's all about "THE HOUSE" and what IT wants.

I liked and defended candice until I realized that she was all mouth and too much of that. Enough, already. She got booted because she didn't win any competitions to keep herself in the house. She could have, she did not. I said it before and I say it now......I would have told BB that I wasn't about to put up with the form and shape that their collective ostracization had taken. I would have raised hell with a big adios for each of them and BB. She did not. Her choice. Suck it up. Goodbye.

Guest 6Borders

I like Candace and I would probably be friends with her outside the house. This is just the wrong kind of game for Candace.

I think she was entitled to her pre-exit speech and had the right to say anything she wanted and that pig GinaMarie even robbed her of that. What was she supposed to do, sit there and let GM spit more crap at her?

I don't like that the chats are going wild and predetermined that Candice will win the Favorite Player prize at the Finale.

At this point I don't think any of them have earned it and that goes for Candice too.