Candice - Week 6 - Evicted (Aug. 8) Juror #1

CeCiMom

Actually Candice is just really popular despite what some on here would lead you to believe. I won't be surprised if she

is fan favorite or whatever that award is that BB gives out at the finale.

:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

or not

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But not the REAL world. :lipsrsealed2:

:laugh4:

She threw the comp to Judd! According to Judd she didn't want to return to the house. I don't blame her! Too much hate in that house.

I kept waiting for her to explain to us why she threw the comp to Judd on the show yesterday, but instead all she kept talking about was how much she wanted to win. :shocking:

I kept waiting for her to explain to us why she threw the comp to Judd on the show yesterday, but instead all she kept talking about was how much she wanted to win. :shocking:

I don't get that either.

I wonder who made up this story about her throwing a comp.

She'll be forever known as the girl who threw herself at the guy and still couldn't get him and the girl who made other hgs bully her, while others watched and let it happen. Including her so-called friends.

She had a HUGE bowl of BOO ice cream waiting back at the Jury House to snarf down.

Wow, the hate for Candice here at Morty's continues. Not sure why though.

Hate? Personally I don't hate tv personalities. That's a ridiculous waste of emotion. Nor do I worship or love TV people. I simply don't like her.

She was a lousy gamer and exposed herself as a racist on the patio with her BOO Howie ( who was taken back by her right then and there ).

Her self love was embarrassing and Candyland? Give it a rest lady. She was just shy of making out with herself in the mirror.

Hate? Personally I don't hate tv personalities. That's a ridiculous waste of emotion. Nor do I worship or love TV people. I simply don't like her.

She was a lousy gamer and exposed herself as a racist on the patio with her BOO Howie ( who was taken back by her right then and there ).

Her self love was embarrassing and Candyland? Give it a rest lady. She was just shy of making out with herself in the mirror.

Question.

Have you piped up about ALL the racist comments said to her?

Because you are beating her comment about "grabbing the conferate flag" like its a dead horse.. What else do you have as proof of her being a racist? I mean there are 5 minutes clips on YT of all the racist crap said over and over to Candice and behind her back from all the clear and present racists in the house..

What other proof do you have to deem this woman a racist?

Question.

Have you piped up about ALL the racist comments said to her?

Because you are beating her comment about "grabbing the conferate flag" like its a dead horse.. What else do you have as proof of her being a racist? I mean there are 5 minutes clips on YT of all the racist crap said over and over to Candice and behind her back from all the clear and present racists in the house..

What other proof do you have to deem this woman a racist?

On these boards alone not to mention outside of the BBH people LABEL others racists for both benign and non-benign slurs be it one or more comments. Tell me WHY she is above that?

Let the one black girl hit one home and SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

sweep-under-rug.jpg

I'm going to beat it to death because the double standard concerning Candice is ridiculous. If people are going to fuss.. fuss all the way around or look hypocritical.

I find it fascinating how SUDDENLY on a tv show people are up in arms over such comments when they themselves are guilty one way or another in their lifetime. And it's not the first BB or reality show infiltrated by such slurs yet oh boy is it a big deal now. Why not then? Everybody needs a cause. Please.

Oh so you have no other proof?

That's fine.

I just feel your dislike for her clouds all the wrong that was done to her.. She was called a Monkey, Wicked. A MONKEY. Amongst other things.

But if you equate her mentioning the rebel flag in response to weeks of blatant ignorance spewed her way, then like she would say "it is what it is."

I respect your opinion because you are a very witty poster on here, but I just cant understand the lack of compassion for that girl when she did nothing to deserve what was said and done to her and maybe its just not for me to understand. However, we do agree on one fact, her game play SUCKED.

Oh so you have no other proof?

That's fine.

I just feel your dislike for her clouds all the wrong that was done to her.. She was called a Monkey, Wicked. A MONKEY. Amongst other things.

But if you equate her mentioning the rebel flag in response to weeks of blatant ignorance spewed her way, then like she would say "it is what it is."

I respect your opinion because you are a very witty poster on here, but I just cant understand the lack of compassion for that girl when she did nothing to deserve what was said and done to her and maybe its just not for me to understand. However, we do agree on one fact, her game play SUCKED.

I never said I had no compassion.

My point is if anyone including Candice herself is going to call someone a racist, they cannot turn around and behave ONCE the in the same way. It completely discredits you. Hypocrites are no better.

I have no doubt Candice like anyone else has her racial moments.

Not stating she makes herself a target for remarks but given the circumstances, I don't think going ghetto with her head bobbing, finger waving and BOO helped her case. You want to be treated equally you stay nuetral. Everyone gives GM grief when she goes all street NYer. Candice cannot be exempt.

Miss Teen Louisiana USA

Miss Louisiana USA

New Orleans Saints cheerleader

Houston Texans cheerleader

Speech pathology and audiologist

_____

No wonder the racists (in the house and outside the house) hate her. But it is time to lock this topic.

This tells me one thing.... she is washed up and ended up on a reality show with a bunch of other people, all for the same purpose---attention and money.

She thought it would be fun! And let's not forget she is in the history books as the first African American to win miss Louisiana! Oh she was also miss teen Louisiana! Now she's a speech pathologist and that's very hard word! That's in the medical field! 1 miss diagnose and she can be sued! Plus alot of hard work and studying to get that degree! And they get paid real well! That is a field if you have the patient and LIKE Doing ALOT of paperwork than its for u!

She thought it would be fun! And let's not forget she is in the history books as the first African American to win miss Louisiana! Oh she was also miss teen Louisiana! Now she's a speech pathologist and that's very hard word! That's in the medical field! 1 miss diagnose and she can be sued! Plus alot of hard work and studying to get that degree! And they get paid real well! That is a field if you have the patient and LIKE Doing ALOT of paperwork than its for u!

Yes, those are real accomplishments and I won't say anything more because I can see it means a lot to you.

As a realist in the real world you are only as good as your last performance. I'm sure she will accomplish more.