Candice - Week 6 - Evicted (Aug. 8) Juror #1

CeCiMom

I am not aware of what was said, but if someone thinks a person is coming to someone's defense because they point out that the person is lighter skinned than others who have kinky hair, that premise is racist.

I know, which is why I'd like to know what she said exactly.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw an Amanda clip yesterday I had not seen before. Amanda was talking about both Spencer and Candice being on the block. She referred to Spencer as "Spencer" and to Candice as "a monkey."

I saw it also - it's in the video above - towards the end

Candice had no gameplay but she really had no chance in that house anyway.

You know, I've been watching BB in other countries mostly Australia and the UK and this type of behavior is not tolerated what so ever. This one chick in the last BBuk mentioned in conversation about what type of men she was into and said something like yeah any race of men except black men, I don't like black men. BB warned her immediately about that comment and made it crystal clear that it will not be tolerated at all. It's pretty disgusting how production hasn't stepped in and said something from the first racial comment. GM should have been ejected for that "N" insurance comment alone. It's infuriating to think that one of these racists will get half a million dollars, its actually disturbing.

I said that I would like to see candice come back to the house but after reading other opinions on the subject, better heads prevailed and I have changed my mind. Unless, of course, candice could come back to the house and win HOH and change the course of the game. One can dream.

I said that I would like to see candice come back to the house but after reading other opinions on the subject, better heads prevailed and I have changed my mind. Unless, of course, candice could come back to the house and win HOH and change the course of the game. One can dream.

Even as HOH I don't think she'd be effective. The only ally she'd have would be Elisa, sadly.

As educated as Candice is, she isn't a strategic player.. She will just fall back into the same scenario as before, so a second chance would be wasted on her. It's f'ed what she went through but it's best for her sanity to remain in jury. Candice was determined to argue down the bigots, instead of outsmarting them by great gameplay. If she has some kind of epiphany in jury and is ready to compete,I hope she plays hard in this jury comp and wins the chance to really make an impact in this game.

As educated as Candice is, she isn't a strategic player.. She will just fall back into the same scenario as before, so a second chance would be wasted on her. It's f'ed what she went through but it's best for her sanity to remain in jury. Candice was determined to argue down the bigots, instead of outsmarting them by great gameplay. If she has some kind of epiphany in jury and is ready to compete,I hope she plays hard in this jury comp and wins the chance to really make an impact in this game.

Candice will not win it unless CBS fixes it for her to re-enter. Also, for a girl that has been in the high competition of pageants and NFL cheerleading I was amazed at how naive she appeared on the show.

Candice will not win it unless CBS fixes it for her to re-enter. Also, for a girl that has been in the high competition of pageants and NFL cheerleading I was amazed at how naive she appeared on the show.

someone a few days ago said that CBS would fix it for Judd to win because he is very popular with the audience, and congats to whomever that was on that foresight. Please do come forward and claim your bragging rights.

Glad she didn't come back in. Her target would be Gina Marie? Playing personal over strategic would have gotten her no further in the game.. Hindsight isn't always 20/20 I guess

LOL I think I could apply that hindsight observation to my life. Love it!

I like they way Candice came in the house! I've notice that Andy keeps trying to bring her name up for a Candice bashing and no one is taking the bait! Especially GM! GM said they hugged it out and she wish her happy birthday! So Candice didnt work so now he is casually throwing jesse's name out as well! This is Andy's way of trying to get Elissa mad at GM that she will put her up!

Hmmmm maybe to show that she came back in the house without any grudges and left without any. Jessie left with not so nice words for Amanda (which I loved). Helen left with dignity too. ????? so why leave this here? Oh well, this is my last time to look or post on this thread as it has nothing to do with the game anymore.

I like they way Candice came in the house! I've notice that Andy keeps trying to bring her name up for a Candice bashing and no one is taking the bait!

She showed a lot of class. I wish she had tried for the return but honestly I don't blame her for not wanting to go back in there.