Candice - Week 6 - Evicted (Aug. 8) Juror #1

CeCiMom

No, it will be the BB fans whose distaste and disgust for the racist behaviors of GM and Aryan that will propel a vote for either Candice or Howard. Especially after how Candice was treated in her last week and how GM talked about her mother and didn't even allow her a voice on the way out of the door. However, I think Howard will get it over Candice because of how he was portrayed on the show, i.e. as a good Christian man. No one else besides Elissa with BB fans will have a chance in hell. It has nothing to do with game play. If it did, BB fans would not have turned on Amanda and put her on the block three weeks in a row. She's playing the best game in the house, like Dr. Will without the charm. But none of that matters because BB fans who hate this cast for their racist and homophobic slurs want redress and the only way they can get it, is through voting in the game.

those fans have already forgotten most of that controversy. The US public has the attention span of a two year old. They were turned off to Aryan and that got converted to being against Amanda.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

America's favorite could go anywhichway, imo. If rachel gears that machine up for elissa she could win it which would be ridiculous. I don't think that there is one person on the show that is a favorite person this year for the whole of america. Candice probably has as good a chance as anybody to win would be my guess.

Yea, that good Christian man that likes to find as many girls as he can with his boys to ''fuck the shit out of her.'' :D

Well, the casual fans of the show don't know that and I believe that was taken out of context. Maybe he was a different man when he was referring to that. People change you know.

Candice wasn't playing good but to her credit, she's the first to suspect the MC alliance. She's not dumb as Elissa is.

She was also the first to figure out the Moving Company.

Agree. The only reason Amanda has been able to get this far is because all the rest are stupid and terrible at the game. Not one of these people deserve anything. I'm not voting for any of them.

LOL I think she's a good game player. Her game is a lot like Will's in that she hasn't won a thing, HOH or POV and she's still controlling the house through manipulation. Every single player she wanted gone, is gone and no one wants to put her on the block. She has absolutely no blood on her hands if she were to get to final two. Everyone else has turned on each other and done her dirty work. So, how is that not like Will Kirby?

those fans have already forgotten most of that controversy. The US public has the attention span of a two year old. They were turned off to Aryan and that got converted to being against Amanda.

People have not forgotten.

You and I have not forgotten, but the majority has. We are not the majority.

No people have not forgotten! On twitter she is still the rage! Because the house keeps bashing her really bad and it's making a lot of people angry!

Nice rationalization. :D

Thanks. But, I prefer to call it a reasonable explanation, instead of jumping to conclusions about a man based on a conversation that no one heard fully and that neither one of us knows personally.

You and I have not forgotten, but the majority has. We are not the majority.

Not from what I've seen on Twitter, Facebook and other BB fan forums.

Thanks. But, I prefer to call it a reasonable explanation, instead of jumping to conclusions about a man based on a conversation that no one heard fully and that neither one of us knows personally.

Not from what I've seen on Twitter, Facebook and other BB fan forums.

Seriously! Even the bb alumni is not letting it go! I can't wait until aryan and GM come out the house! Karma is a @@@!

I will vote for Candice for the purpose of putting a cherry on top of the fact that Aryan and Ginamarie AREN'T America's Favorites...and that black girl who they love to hate will hopefully win the prize. No other reason.

This season has totally flopped for me. I'm rarely even watching the feeds because I can't stand any of them--other than Elissa and she doesn't have a chance of winning the game (and she shouldn't, based on gameplay). I didn't even know that Aryan and GM got into an argument until I watched it on the show last night. I've never been so behind on what's happened before.

The only reason I'll bother to watch the finale is to see if Candice wins America's Favorite. I'm also hoping that by some chance, Mcpizza and Amanda make it to F3 with either Andy, Spencer or Elissa; Mcpizza wins final HOH and then he takes Andy, Elissa or Spencer with him to the end, hanging Amanda out to dry. I want Mcpizza to do to Amanda what Drew did to Diane. That would have a slight redemptive quality to it. Anything else leaves this season worse than S9.

If I voted, I would vote for candice because of all the ridiculous crap that she had to contend-with in the house. It was beyond junior high school mean and not funny.

I would like to see candice return to the house because I think that it would cause some chaos. Hopefully, she would play a better game this time than last.

In all honesty, I am not big on bringing people back to the game.

Candice did not play a good game and also she does not need to be dragged back into that mess in the house. She is better off in the jury having a good time and going on with her life.

If people really cared about Candice they might want to realize that bringing her back into the den of wolves would be pretty cruel. She will just get picked on more and voted out.

She has no chance of winning the game or going to the final 2.

Candice did not play a good game and also she does not need to be dragged back into that mess in the house. She is better off in the jury having a good time and going on with her life.

If people really cared about Candice they might want to realize that bringing her back into the den of wolves would be pretty cruel. She will just get picked on more and voted out.

Who is going to win Big Brother 15?

ITA!

Pretty Candice.....

You can't put a Black beauty queen in a pit full of skanky trash and expect anything except contempt.

Sure people want to see the bullying racists get what they deserve but would you seriously want to see a queen be subjected to the filthy, vile, disgusting, perverted savagery that goes on in that madhouse?

We ain't just talking about your normal racists we are talking about delusional, psychopathic racists who vocally fantasize about raping and murdering fellow HGs, we are talking about mentally-ill people who are on prescription-drugs with eating disorders and herpes.

I love me some Candi but I wouldn't want her to have to be subjected to the racism and hatred that permeates thought that house hour on the hour seen on the feeds.