Candice - Week 6 - Evicted (Aug. 8) Juror #1

CeCiMom

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have always though Candice is beautiful. And I think she is well spoken and very gracious. She got a bad draw in this game with Aaryn and GM and she didn't have the fight early on to change it. It wasn't the game it was racial and that threw her off.

Now I am amazed at how much hate and venom GM has for her. She's been gone for almost a week and GM is still bitching and moaning - calling her names - accusing her of things. I think I will definitely vote for Candice as America's favorite just because it would DESTROY GM for her to get it!!!

Beautiful! Found this online!

Very beautiful young woman.

I don't think I've ever hated a BB houseguest as much a I hate GinaMarie.

I have always though Candice is beautiful. And I think she is well spoken and very gracious. She got a bad draw in this game with Aaryn and GM and she didn't have the fight early on to change it. It wasn't the game it was racial and that threw her off.

Now I am amazed at how much hate and venom GM has for her. She's been gone for almost a week and GM is still bitching and moaning - calling her names - accusing her of things. I think I will definitely vote for Candice as America's favorite just because it would DESTROY GM for her to get it!!!

Oh me too. But, Howard will probably get it.

I agree, snancy. I don't think that candice was accustomed to that sort of behaviour touching her in her everyday life. I think that it absolutely floored her.

Seems like you finally understand. :smiley:

Yes Candice will be getting my two-cents worth as well. It will be quite enjoyable to see her win and to see the

unemployed racists in the house witness that.

I'm just waiting for the finale so that Aryan Nation and Vginamarie will hear their fate after BB House.

I didn't see her all that much better than the other HG's. Not top ranked anyways.

She was pretty but wtf compliments themselves so much?

She tried grandstanding and it failed. Julie should've tasered them both.

Her game-play stunk.

She showed her ugly side ( two wrongs don't make a right blah blah )... ask Howie

As to hating guests? It's a TV show. Think I'll leave that to those that LIVE what they tune into.

They all sucked so no favorite vote from me.

Is Survivor on yet?

Damn I hate to be the one to say it, but if you think the US is colorblind enough to vote for Candace as a fav...well I have a Brooklyn Bridge for sale that goes straight to GM's neighborhood.

What does that mean? :nuke: Color has nothing to do with weather to vote for Candace as America's favorite. Clearly she was not a very good Big Brother player.

Damn I hate to be the one to say it, but if you think the US is colorblind enough to vote for Candace as a fav...well I have a Brooklyn Bridge for sale that goes straight to GM's neighborhood.

No, it will be the BB fans whose distaste and disgust for the racist behaviors of GM and Aryan that will propel a vote for either Candice or Howard. Especially after how Candice was treated in her last week and how GM talked about her mother and didn't even allow her a voice on the way out of the door. However, I think Howard will get it over Candice because of how he was portrayed on the show, i.e. as a good Christian man. No one else besides Elissa with BB fans will have a chance in hell. It has nothing to do with game play. If it did, BB fans would not have turned on Amanda and put her on the block three weeks in a row. She's playing the best game in the house, like Dr. Will without the charm. But none of that matters because BB fans who hate this cast for their racist and homophobic slurs want redress and the only way they can get it, is through voting in the game.

However, I think Howard will get it over Candice because of how he was portrayed on the show, i.e. as a good Christian man.

Yea, that good Christian man that likes to find as many girls as he can with his boys to ''fuck the shit out of her.'' :D

flashback: 8/1 5:02am F2 Howard to Candice: "we gonna find a chick, we gonna fuck the shit out of her."

No, it will be the BB fans whose distaste and disgust for the racist behaviors of GM and Aryan that will propel a vote for either Candice or Howard. Especially after how Candice was treated in her last week and how GM talked about her mother and didn't even allow her a voice on the way out of the door. However, I think Howard will get it over Candice because of how he was portrayed on the show, i.e. as a good Christian man. No one else besides Elissa with BB fans will have a chance in hell. It has nothing to do with game play. If it did, BB fans would not have turned on Amanda and put her on the block three weeks in a row. She's playing the best game in the house, like Dr. Will without the charm. But none of that matters because BB fans who hate this cast for their racist and homophobic slurs want redress and the only way they can get it, is through voting in the game.

Amanda's game play is a million miles off the mark from Will Kirby's style. Odd comparison.

Personally I would love to see NO VOTES cast for a favorite. Not one. Nothing. Nada. Zip.

Yea, that good Christian man that likes to find as many girls as he can with his boys to ''fuck the shit out of her.'' :D

More like a typical Christian hypocrite. Brings the faith but it's OK to shelve it for monumental gain or ' other ' gains. Not sure a true Christian would show his penis to the world.

Amanda's game play is a million miles off the mark from Will Kirby's style. Odd comparison.

Personally I would love to see NO VOTES cast for a favorite. Not one. Nothing. Nada. Zip.

Agree. The only reason Amanda has been able to get this far is because all the rest are stupid and terrible at the game. Not one of these people deserve anything. I'm not voting for any of them.