Candice - Week 6 - Evicted (Aug. 8) Juror #1

CeCiMom

I think the legacy of many of the houseguests will be that they were chosen and then demonized at no end. Jessie has been trashed and demonized for several days now. She will be trashed until she heads out the door.

Just my opinion but I don't think Howard and Candice leaving is because of their race.

I wish Candice had made a more graceful exit. I think she wanted a legacy and did not want to be forgotten. She staged her argument with Spencer and was really hoping it made the show just like she picked the eviction to try to get center stage.

No, they they were not ousted due to skin color.

I think Howard left with class.

I think Candice looked like a primping dumb-arse and I just LOVE the fact that she spit out a racist comment and all of her BOO'S dismissed it.

Gee, real shocker.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For whatever reason big brother did not work for candice. I think that it was probably difficult for her being the only black woman in a house decorated with ignorance. I am glad that she is gone for her and for me. I suspect that we will see her again.

The solution to the glaring problem is not to silence people but rather to hire production people with sense enough to comprise a big brother season with an equitable mix of age, ethnicity, gender and possibly sexual preference.

Maybe they don't do that on purpose. I am beginning to wonder.

There has never been an equitable mix of ethnicity and gays on BB and probably never will. The (I think) demographics of people who watch BB will ensure that.

I don't think there will ever be two gay men or two lesbien women cast for the show due to the possability of a showmance.

Candice had the potential to be one of the great BB players, imo. Her instincts were spot on quite a few times. If only she hadn't let Howie influence her to the point that she went against her gut. And, she can only blame herself, in the long run, for letting a boy take away this opportunity.

Once she was talked into keeping quiet and not standing up for herself, it allowed Aaryn and GM's racist comments and behavior to eventually be swept under the rug. (Heck, by the time Aaryn was done with her HoH she re-wrote history, convinced everyone that Candice was full of drama, and that she/Aaryn was the real victim.)

If she had expressed to the house what she was experiencing from that group back on week 1 then it wouldn't have boiled up inside of her to the point that she lost sight of who was against her and who was with her. The frustrating thing is that Howie stopped her from speaking her mind NOT because Howie didn't want to lose his temper but rather he didn't want her to make a target of a group of people of which he was aligned with two of... Jeremy and Nick.

She was so lost by the time Howie left that she had no game and never recovered her focus so, she's exactly where she should be... out the door. Glad she made jury, though.

*sigh*... what could of been...

I agree 100% with this post! (yikes I agree with CeCi Mom!!!)

No, they they were not ousted due to skin color.

I think Howard left with class.

I think Candice looked like a primping dumb-arse and I just LOVE the fact that she spit out a racist comment and all of her BOO'S dismissed it.

Gee, real shocker.

Wicked sometimes I wonder if you and I watch the same show. :(

Candice should have been allowed to say what she wanted without Gina Marie opening her big fat mouth. I doubt it would have escalated to what it was if she had kept her mouth shut and let Candice say what she wanted and then walk out the door.

Candice should have been allowed to say what she wanted without Gina Marie opening her big fat mouth. I doubt it would have escalated to what it was if she had kept her mouth shut and let Candice say what she wanted and then walk out the door.

Exactly. No one has ever done what Vagina Marie did last night. No one.

I honestly think a lot us are more broken up about Candice leaving, than she was. I cannot imagine how much the constant attacks wore on her. I think she was relieved to be going. She was a realist and knew she winning was a virtual impossibility.

I was dissapointed to see Howard and Candace evicted but when you are in an environment with evil and wicked bigots/racists you really dont have a chance.

I had the displeasure of watching a 15 minute YouTube video called "Big Brother Bigotry SuperCut" (it has been removed from YouTube) and within the video it showed the nature and mentality of the sick people within that house and if I would have been Howard or Candace I would have self-evicted before I subjected myself to living with filth and human-trash like that.

To constantly be subjected to hostility and have to live within close proximity to these types of people would definitely drain you.

They say that BB is a "social experiment" and I agree 100% so let's isolate a lone Black female and a lone Black male in a house full of whites and observe the behavior. I'd rather be thrown in a pit full of snakes but for $500,000 I might take a deep breath and chance it.

Now if you put Candace in a BB environment with normal people and people from her own culture she could thrive and survive until the end because she's intelligent, intuitive and sweet, but if you isolate her with people outside her culture without anyone to relate to then you will have the outcome we have on BB15.

I agree. GM should at least have given Candice that respect. But what else can you expect from a hood rat.

I was dissapointed to see Howard and Candace evicted but when you are in an environment with evil and wicked bigots/racists you really dont have a chance.

I had the displeasure of watching a 15 minute YouTube video called "Big Brother Bigotry SuperCut" (it has been removed from YouTube) and within the video it showed the nature and mentality of the sick people within that house and if I would have been Howard or Candace I would have self-evicted before I subjected myself to living with filth and human-trash like that.

To constantly be subjected to hostility and have to live within close proximity to these types of people would definitely drain you.

They say that BB is a "social experiment" and I agree 100% so let's isolate a lone Black female and a lone Black male in a house full of whites and observe the behavior. I'd rather be thrown in a pit full of snakes but for $500,000 I might take a deep breath and chance it.

Now if you put Candace in a BB environment with normal people and people from her own culture she could thrive and survive until the end because she's intelligent, intuitive and sweet, but if you isolate her with people outside her culture without anyone to relate to then you will have the outcome we have on BB15.

I agree. And the fact that she was the prettiest girl in the house, and a Miss Pagent queen to booth with all those young insecure women... Sheesh! Anyways, she will come out the better for it in the long run. While the rest like Aaryn, GM and Amanda will never live down their shameful behaviour

Apparently you were ABSENT the day Howie and lil ol Candyland were chatting on the patio. Pity.

:rolleyes:

The upshot is that Miss I'm so lovely is o.u.t.

At least she did not lose her job and is being shamed on every internet and television sight. Both Howard and Candice still have their integrity and self respect outside the house. Can't say the same for those two hood rats that were fired and then the other one Amanda with pics of her with all her boobies outside floating on the internet that will never go away.

I'm sorry but if I were Candice I would have to respectfully decline going to sequester. If those people were so vile in the BB house imagine how they must be outside of the BB house. I would just go home and tell cbs to let America Vote in my place.

why should she. People as vile and GM and Aary need to be stood up to. Glad she made it to sequester so she could at least get a few thousand dollars for what she endured in that house. But Candice and Howard are the ones who have the last laugh. All the rest are laughing stocks all over the internet and news feeds, even on TMZ now.

Now Aaryn is saying Gina Marie wants to read the rule books to see if she can "beat Candice's ass" when she gets to the jury house. I am sure she is all bluster, but if she tries it, I am sure she will regret it.

She is just a hood rat with a big mouth. She is one of those tacky women who only have mouth when she is in a crowd with people around. Yeah right, like she can beat Candice. In her bulimic dreams

Now Aaryn is saying Gina Marie wants to read the rule books to see if she can "beat Candice's ass" when she gets to the jury house. I am sure she is all bluster, but if she tries it, I am sure she will regret it.

Ginamarie just might end up getting tossed out of jury house. I seriously doubt she's going to be able to control her temper and behave like a civilized person.

We obviously have different view points, I don't feel that Candice was isolated due to her race, but then again when I see a group of people I don't separate the races and count how many of each there is. I think her personality didn't click with enough people or vice versa. Of course if she was with a different cast she could have went further, but that can be said about any houseguest past or present. Part of Big Brother is adapting, which she wasn't able to do, which is why she is sitting in the jury now.

Now, if she was with people just like her as you state, I'm not sure why she would necessarily thrive and survive or stand out over people from "her own culture". She may have been intelligent in figuring things out, but she was a complete failure when it came to using that intelligence to get people to see the big picture.

I agree. GM should at least have given Candice that respect. But what else can you expect from a hood rat.

I heard that!

I agree. And the fact that she was the prettiest girl in the house, and a Miss Pagent queen to booth with all those young insecure women... Sheesh! Anyways, she will come out the better for it in the long run. While the rest like Aaryn, GM and Amanda will never live down their shameful behaviour

At least she did not lose her job and is being shamed on every internet and television sight. Both Howard and Candice still have their integrity and self respect outside the house. Can't say the same for those two hood rats that were fired and then the other one Amanda with pics of her with all her boobies outside floating on the internet that will never go away.

Also her walking around in those nasty panties with her flat sagging butt hanging out. How embarrassing.

There has never been an equitable mix of ethnicity and gays on BB and probably never will. The (I think) demographics of people who watch BB will ensure that.

I don't think there will ever be two gay men or two lesbien women cast for the show due to the possability of a showmance.

But in season 8 there was Dustin and his ex Joe I think? And in season 9 there was Joshua and his ex who had to leave after a week or two for personal reasons.... or maybe it wasn't Joshua's ex but his "mate" in the BB house.......just saying

We obviously have different view points, I don't feel that Candice was isolated due to her race, but then again when I see a group of people I don't separate the races and count how many of each there is. I think her personality didn't click with enough people or vice versa. Of course if she was with a different cast she could have went further, but that can be said about any houseguest past or present. Part of Big Brother is adapting, which she wasn't able to do, which is why she is sitting in the jury now.

Now, if she was with people just like her as you state, I'm not sure why she would necessarily thrive and survive or stand out over people from "her own culture". She may have been intelligent in figuring things out, but she was a complete failure when it came to using that intelligence to get people to see the big picture.

No disrespect, but it's easy when you're white and not a bigot to not separate the races, especially when you're in the majority. When I went to a predominately black school, I felt the same as you, but the minority of whites, Hispanics and Asians didn't feel that way. Now if those people in the BB house were like you, it would have been easier to forget that you're of a different race when you're treated with the same respect as everyone else, but when you're not and you constantly see and hear racial stereotypes and derogatory statements about your race, than it's not easy to have a pleasant personality to get along with everyone. You're stressed and angry because this person is cutting you to the core and it hurts because you can't help what color your skin is or what culture you're from. It's not about her personality clicking, it was about her being cast out because some people were racists and some people were playing the game hardcore and didn't care what she was going through, i.e. Helen.

They never said anything to Helen's face about her ethnicity. They never said anything to Andy's face about his sexuality to make him feel uncomfortable. They never said anything at all about or to Amanda's face about her being a Jew. But, the racists in the house did do and say things to Candice' face about her race.

It's easy to say, when you've never worn the brown skin of a black person, that we should be able to adapt. What do you think we've been doing for the last 400 years? She had no support from the cast members in the house to back her up on the racial issue, except Elissa and then she was bullied by Helen and Amanda to back down because of the game.

If she was in a more diverse cast and there were more blacks in the house, she probably could have survived longer because she would have had the support to fight against the racism in the house and be able to play the game on an even field of play, but when you're alone, you're an outcast and no matter what you say or do, you're going to fail. That's why you have to be able to look at things from all perspectives and not run to the defense of "she just didn't have the game or personality to play better because I don't see race". There are other factors at play involved. It constantly amazes me how readily people give their opinion about the feelings of people in certain positions in life that they themselves have never experienced and never will.