Candice - Week 6 - Evicted (Aug. 8) Juror #1

CeCiMom

At this late stage I don't know that Candice's getting out of bed is really going to make a difference. Her pitch to Helen

that if she goes that's one less vote in jury for her is a strong sale -- I wish Candice had made that pitch about herself

+ Howard to Helen a while back.

The houseguests have pretty much closed their mind to Candice at this point. So her relaxing and just laying out the

facts to Helen is probably as effective as anything.

Helen doesn't know her game is f up! She has no power! She might be next in double eviction! It would serve her right

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a major pow wow in the BY with Candice, Jessie and Helen. A LOT was said. Here's the bottom line: Candice and Jessie are figuring out that they are disposable to Helen based on the fact that Helen is (a) doing nothing to save Candice and b - won't get on board to blindside Amanda.

It finally ends with Helen going inside, and then Jessie hits Candice with the kicker: She told Spencer just before of their plan to blindside Amanda.

Look at Candice's face when she hears the news. Candice thinks she is sunk because she thinks Spencer will tell Amanda.

WU8TgJL.jpg5n6FMOK.jpgJkUYeeh.jpg

At this late stage I don't know that Candice's getting out of bed is really going to make a difference. Her pitch to Helen

that if she goes that's one less vote in jury for her is a strong sale -- I wish Candice had made that pitch about herself

+ Howard to Helen a while back.

The houseguests have pretty much closed their mind to Candice at this point. So her relaxing and just laying out the

facts to Helen is probably as effective as anything.

I don't think it will make a difference either. She should have definitely made the pitch to Helen last week before Howard was evicted. The only people willing to save Candice are Jessie and Elissa. What hurt Candice a lot was her house meeting. I know she was frustrated and Helen instigated it but It was uncalled for. There is no way to prove who said what when it was only you and another person talking.

The only thing she can do at this point is plant seeds and hope that she can at least shake some things up before her eviction. She will be evicted there is no way she won't unless Spencer messes up some how. But Aaryn and Gm want Candice gone!

Helen doesn't know her game is f up! She has no power! She might be next in double eviction! It would serve her right

I can't wait until Helen figures this out ^^^

Aaryn's/Helen's HOH did nothing but hurt Helen and gave all the power to Amanda.

I don't think it will make a difference either. She should have definitely made the pitch to Helen last week before Howard was evicted. The only people willing to save Candice are Jessie and Elissa. What hurt Candice a lot was her house meeting. I know she was frustrated and Helen instigated it but It was uncalled for. There is no way to prove who said what when it was only you and another person talking.

The only thing she can do at this point is plant seeds and hope that she can at least shake some things up before her eviction. She will be evicted there is no way she won't unless Spencer messes up some how. But Aaryn and Gm want Candice gone!

I can't wait until Helen figures this out ^^^

Aaryn's/Helen's HOH did nothing but hurt Helen and gave all the power to Amanda.

Yep! And her reason for it, that Amanda and Mccrae would be he greatful! :lol: they are going to be greatful right? Greatful to vote her ass out!!!

Yep! And her reason for it, that Amanda and Mccrae would be he greatful! :lol: they are going to be greatful right? Greatful to vote her ass out!!!

When she was talking with Candice and Jessie in the BY tonight Candice explained to her that Howard was NEVER going to vote Helen out. Helen said that she realized that but she didn't realize it until he was gone. I don't know if she really meant it or if she was just saying it to make Candice feel better.

:lol2:

When she was talking with Candice and Jessie in the BY tonight Candice explained to her that Howard was NEVER going to vote Helen out. Helen said that she realized that but she didn't realize it until he was gone. I don't know if she really meant it or if she was just saying it to make Candice feel better.

I hope she really sees it and I hope she is out the door right behind Candice on Thursday for it! lol that would be great!

Yeah Candace warm Jessie last night that Helen was a snake in the grass! And she broke it down to Jesse last night! Told her that Helen is trying to protect her alliance! Not her not Jesse! She's in alliance with Amanda! Express Jesse didn't believe her and then Candace had to tell the deal that they were trying to make with her! Then Jesse got mad at helen and said why is Helen being so nice to you! Candace said that she's feeling guilty or she might think I'm a jury vote! But don't trust her she's a snake in the grass! She got through to Jesse yeah! Only thing about it Candace think Alyssa is with Helen! Candace and Alyssa needs to compare notes about Helen! Then compare it with Jessie! Lie to Judd and tell Juddthat Amanda McRae are after him

So, the jury starts this week with both evicted house guests! Candice is going to jury!!! http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-brother-15-largest-jury-601859

And after they taped their nasty good bye messages! LOL!!!! :lol2:

Awesome! I suspected they would have a larger jury this year. The best part is that they are evicting people with their eye on the jury and now all their planning is ruined! Haahahahah Thanks for the scoop! And yes - their goodbye messages will give their true feelings away! Great move BB!

According to Niteslackers Nite Owl Report Candice thinks she invented "boo" as a term of endearment - she can't be serious - but I think she is

1:28AM BBT: Candice says 10 million more people now know her because she's been on the show. She points out that people may like her because of her laugh or because of her bikini's. Candice says 10 million more people may be saying "Boo" now (That was a thing before Candice wasn't it?).

Awesome! I suspected they would have a larger jury this year. The best part is that they are evicting people with their eye on the jury and now all their planning is ruined! Haahahahah Thanks for the scoop! And yes - their goodbye messages will give their true feelings away! Great move BB!

Love it!!! Lol!