Candice - Week 6 - Evicted (Aug. 8) Juror #1

CeCiMom

Well Helen did tell Elisa that if she votes against the house she will be the #1 target.

I know when will someone stand up to Helen and do what THEY want to do? This "sheeple" bit is outta control - CBS we need a twist here - I'm getting tired of Helen's two biggest weapons, fear and guilt

Aaryn is reveling in this "Clownytard" punishment. She even said "See karma exists America" she is so happy because its HER doll the suit is modeled after, like her personal revenge

Poor Candice :(

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know when will someone stand up to Helen and do what THEY want to do? This "sheeple" bit is outta control - CBS we need a twist here - I'm getting tired of Helen's two biggest weapons, fear and guilt

Aaryn is reveling in this "Clownytard" punishment. She even said "See karma exists America" she is so happy because its HER doll the suit is modeled after, like her personal revenge

Poor Candice :(

BB is just loving this!!!! Thanks a lot allison!

Somebody just told me this! Did this really happen???

"This time Amanda said Howard's dick is down your throat while he wants it in me ......this happened during the POV"

I would be like dam the money I'm kicking your ass!!!!

She looks good in the clown costume! Aryan looks pissed! Candice is not giving her tha satisfaction! It's bugging aryan and Amanda! She looks like foxy brown!!!!

Somebody just told me this! Did this really happen???

"This time Amanda said Howard's dick is down your throat while he wants it in me ......this happened during the POV"

I would be like dam the money I'm kicking your ass!!!!

She looks good in the clown costume! Aryan looks pissed! Candice is not giving her tha satisfaction! It's bugging aryan and Amanda! She looks like foxy brown!!!!

That is what I heard Aaryn and some of the others said came out of Amanda's mouth

This was the convo about 5:30BBT

Aaryn says about Amanda "It really was funny when she said the cock thing, that really cracked me up."

GM says "That was f'n great"

Aaryn says "It was Amazing"

Judd says "What cracked you up?"

Aaryn says "Ok, so she was like Amanda says 'yeah your mouth is so huge, so you could fit Howards cock in it"

Candice yelled back "yes I did"

Amanda says "well the funny thing is, he wanted to put his cock in me"

GM says It was f'n great, dude. And she said her and her flat ass. I'm like flat ass, who the f' wants your f'n fat ass, Candice...nasty bitch.

This was the convo about 5:30BBT

Aaryn says about Amanda "It really was funny when she said the cock thing, that really cracked me up."

GM says "That was f'n great"

Aaryn says "It was Amazing"

Judd says "What cracked you up?"

Aaryn says "Ok, so she was like Amanda says 'yeah your mouth is so huge, so you could fit Howards cock in it"

Candice yelled back "yes I did"

Amanda says "well the funny thing is, he wanted to put his cock in me"

GM says It was f'n great, dude. And she said her and her flat ass. I'm like flat ass, who the f' wants your f'n fat ass, Candice...nasty bitch.

See that's why I couldn't be in the bb house! I would catch a case!

Candice looks really good in the clown outfit. Glad she seems happy and is a really good sport about it. 2ajnh9t.gif

You get the cutest image!

I am going to vote for Candice as Fan Favorite just to piss off the other HG who have treated her so poorly since the beginning of this game.

good I rather like her and for sure she has been treated terribly. None of this..." well no one likes her, we do not know why that is just the way it is." Do people just meet someone and not like them? I do not think so unless there is some training to not like some aspect some way of being some measure of difference that guides us to come up with dislike. She is no different than the rest of them ...so why dislike her? What is different about her? Could it be something as stupid as her skin? O gee am I always saying that because I am obsessed? Or have I only noticed what seems to be the theme in this society.

I don't think she sucks at being a gamer, she did figure out the votes and MC. The powers to be know she is smart and is afraid that her being on to them could ruin their game or end it. It's personal with Aaryn and GM wanting her out. If someone other than those two had won HOH the past weeks, themselves would be gone and not Howard or the probability that Candice is going. I believe if Helen, Andy, Candice and Elissa had stuck together better, Amanda would go home this week or the next

I understand that Wicked but do you think at all her ability to play the game may have been twarted by the early attacks toward her by the "mean girls" etc?

Exactly! And Helen not standing behind her yet, maybe after veto come Wednesday things will get interesting

I understand that Wicked but do you think at all her ability to play the game may have been twarted by the early attacks toward her by the "mean girls" etc?

Your game can be diced up by BOTH mean AND nice players.

The game's not about the HG with the most Care Bear mentality winning. It takes cunning at the very least. Nice guys do finish last.

If you're good.... you stand a good chance against any other HG's. If you suck.. you go down blaming everyone else.

I don't hear her blaming every one else. I just PERSONALLY feel she never had a chance to get a game started due to the gang up mentality. It started with Aaryn's bigotry in the first HOH and sort of set the domino theory going. NOW with that said - she screwed her own game, IMO, when she opted to spend the last 3 weeks hiding away with Howard in a bed and not mingling with the rest of the house.