Candice - Week 6 - Evicted (Aug. 8) Juror #1

CeCiMom

Well, at some point it becomes masochistic for her. I have had enough. I can't do anything about it and it makes me feel helpless to see people like GM hate her and all of them treat her so poorly and at the same time, she has just not found the forumla to overcome their hate and has made plenty mistakes on her own so........I hope that she goes. I don't think it is healthy for candice anymore.

I do think that the clown suit is the final straw for me. That just seems awful for candice, of all people, to have to wear that.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better for her to have told them to kiss her A** way back when and left than to suffer the humiliation of having to stay in that house and wear a clown suit. I'm thinking they need to stop that crap. They would have done nothing to her had she gone other than settle with her. That was her big mistake, IMO.

Seriously there is no saving her, She should not wear it.. Get evicted with some dignity left.. I wouldn't wear it if I were her...

I mean does she have to wear it? Will it be breach of contract if she doesn't?

Seriously there is no saving her, She should not wear it.. Get evicted with some dignity left.. I wouldn't wear it if I were her...

I mean does she have to wear it? Will it be breach of contract if she doesn't?

If she does not wear it she could get a penalty vote and thats shooting yourself in the foot. Wear it in good nature just like everyone before her. Besides, Spencer could precede her.

In my opinion, she should have gone when the racism went down. It is too late now. She has persevered for nothing. She could have gone back then and been applauded for leaving and caused a greater furor than has been caused. I have absolutely no doubt about that.

But Elissa might get the next HOH and will keep the vipers away from Candice.

If I didn't dislike Amanda so much and want her gone before jury I would agree with Candice leaving.

Candice should continue wearing the suit in good nature, I agree. If nothing else, her presence in the house has shown

to all of America the ugly, spiteful natures of some of the houseguests. That has some worth to it as we see their true

natures.

Candice gets on my nerves, too, and I have said as much here but I still don't understand the entire house disliking her the way that they do. I really hoped tht she would win POV but she didn't and so there you have it. I just am tired of hearing them bash her. Time to move to someone new. Enough, already.

If she does not wear it she could get a penalty vote and thats shooting yourself in the foot. Wear it in good nature just like everyone before her. Besides, Spencer could precede her.

I doubt Spencer will walk out that door.. Aaryn and GM have Candice exactly where they want her on the block and then on top of that completely humiliated wearing a clown outfit, she has been through enough. If a penalty vote is all she stands to get, I hope she doesn't wear it.

I doubt Spencer will walk out that door.. Aaryn and GM have Candice exactly where they want her on the block and then on top of that completely humiliated wearing a clown outfit, she has been through enough. If a penalty vote is all she stands to get, I hope she doesn't wear it.

I wouldn't. If I was candice stewart I would not don a clown suit. Penalty schmenalty. Nothing about BB15 is good gamesmanship. Screw the rules.

I really don't understand why GM and Aaryn has such a dislike for Candice. Personally, I think it's just jealousy. She is the prettiest woman in the house. And she is Miss Louisiana, which GM never won a pageant. I really hope they all wake up and evict Amanda.

Poor Candice - Andy gave her a little sympathetic shoulder - now she gets to wear a "Clownytard" for the week - the final humiliation is she might have to do her eviction interview wearing it

I feel sorry for her. She looks broken. I pray that she stays strong. That house is just full with emotional abuse this season. SAD

Welp Candice... Damn she has burned so many bridges there is no recoup for her... Maybe it's best she goes...

She hasn't burnt any bridges they build it and burned it for her!

I I haven't been watching the feeds I just found out she has to wear a clown suit!

Well, in reality; fair is fair and other people have probably worn worse but I think sometimes passes have to be given and I think this time a pass might be best for all concerned. Just my thoughts. She might do it chin-up and all will be well. I just feel sorry for the girl. Can't help it.

Looks like they will be wimping out and filling the audience with plants again on Thursday after this.

:)

It's amazing how someone will forgo their dignity and pride and self esteem for money.

I agree. Aaryn, Amanda, GinaMarie, and Helen have all humilated themselves beyond repair. The ones to really

pity are those in the real world who have to interact with the likes of them.

It has been like watching an old fashioned lynch mob. The only thing Candice has really done is try to stand up for herself a couple of times. Aaryn, Amanda and GM are so vile they are getting their jolly's by watching her hurt. This is horrible and I wish CBS would finally step in and at least spare Candice the humiliation of this week.

Candice did say she was excited about wearing the Clowntard. I think she will like the attention.

I don't understand where they pile on people with such hate. Disgusting.

Candice just cant win comps to save herself! No one will work with her (especially with the way her temper flies) and she may as well just sleep until Thursday show.

I just want to see how Candice is doing! I have my feeds on mute and after this week when Candice leaves I'm done until reunion!

I don't understand Helen! Even Elissa is trying to tell her that you want people in the jury that will vote for you in the end! She won't listen! She is thinking about number of people help get to jury! Does she seriously think that aryan and GM is going to vote for her to win! She doesn't know where Judd lies! She is stupid!

Hi Sparklet haven't seen you much since Howard left. I was glad that Elissa spoke up about it, maybe she will start to question Helen's motives but I doubt it. She (Elissa) is too quick to accept Helen's BS.

Well Helen did tell Elisa that if she votes against the house she will be the #1 target.