Candice - Week 6 - Evicted (Aug. 8) Juror #1

CeCiMom

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What really could she do?5 guys had formed an alliance pretty much soon after they crossed the door.3 of the girls are racists(GM,Aaryn,and Amanda) who wanted absolutely nothing to do with her,and of the remaining 4,Kaitlin associated with the mean girls, Jessie and Helen pretend to like her, but stabbed her in the back every chance they got(and still do)leaving her hopes pretty much on Elisa, who I believe likes Candace, but has so far submitted to Helens wishes.Really,what was she supposed to do?

Great analysis.

Guest 6Borders

I hate to say it but Candace just needs to toss in the towel and go home. She is not suited for this game, nor is she suited to deal with bullies like Amanda and Aaryn! She has had an interesting life and what she does for a living is just AWESOME.

Candice up in HOH talking to GM and she comes off as very combative. She really needs to pick the right times to break out with the strong woman thing. JMO

She is going up anyway! It's doesnt matter!

What really could she do?5 guys had formed an alliance pretty much soon after they crossed the door.3 of the girls are racists(GM,Aaryn,and Amanda) who wanted absolutely nothing to do with her,and of the remaining 4,Kaitlin associated with the mean girls, Jessie and Helen pretend to like her, but stabbed her in the back every chance they got(and still do)leaving her hopes pretty much on Elisa, who I believe likes Candace, but has so far submitted to Helens wishes.Really,what was she supposed to do?

I agree with your analysis, people in the house just don't like Candice, and it's very sad for her.

With my comment though, I was more referring to her inability to unite with Howard and Spencer last week and make a more concentrated effort to flip the votes. I don't think for a minute that it would've worked, but it's certainly better than calling a house meeting and screaming at a potential ally. That just made her more visible and more of a target while also making an enemy of Spencer. I don't know, that's just my opinion.

I agree with your analysis, people in the house just don't like Candice, and it's very sad for her.

With my comment though, I was more referring to her inability to unite with Howard and Spencer last week and make a more concentrated effort to flip the votes. I don't think for a minute that it would've worked, but it's certainly better than calling a house meeting and screaming at a potential ally. That just made her more visible and more of a target while also making an enemy of Spencer. I don't know, that's just my opinion.

I agree that she shouldn't have let Helen get in her ear and prod her into confronting Spencer. Helen looked pretty smug when Candice said she was going to call a house meeting. Candice should have talked to Spencer alone. But it is my opinion that she still thinks Helen isn't really her enemy and trusts her a lot more than she could very trust Spencer.

Actually, there may end up being some kind of splinter -- GM wants Candice gone. I think Helen and her

minions would prefer Jessie be gone more.

If noms stay the same, maybe it will get a tad interesting to see if GM wins out or if Helen wins out.

Guest 6Borders

Personally, I would love it if Amanda went on the block and got voted out and Candace made jury but I just don't think that is the way BB is going to roll!

Oh yes, me too. I would love to see Candice get the veto. Or better yet, by some luck of the draw Spencer

plays for veto, wins it, and amazingly removes Candice from the block while not being eligible to go up himself.

WOULD LOVE TO SEE THAT .....knowing it will never happen......

I don't think Candance can win anything. She hasn't even come close. I agree with nyse and Carmen above. Would love to see her and Spencer safe (even though I doubt Spencer would save her after her stupid outburst). I think this will be her last week.

I don't think anyone should fault her for leaving her family and doing BB. Everyone needs or wants the money. Kids will be taken care of as they have their dad and I'm sure other family members. Just because others (including myself) would find it unbearable to be away from contact with your kids and family for 3 months, others can gain strength on the fact that IF they win, it will benefit their family. There was one guy, cant remember his name, who was going to use his money to help mentally impaired kids and ended up in jail for not paying taxes or something like that. Whatever the reason for people playing the game really doesn't matter as it is GAME and in the end, the winner can do whatever with their winnings. IMO only

Now, after all that, she is playing the game pretty well. She admitted she can cry in an instant and she is pretty much running the house.

FORGET THIS POST. Thought I was in Helen's post. LOL

I don't think Candance can win anything. She hasn't even come close. I agree with nyse and Carmen above. Would love to see her and Spencer safe (even though I doubt Spencer would save her after her stupid outburst). I think this will be her last week.

many would have said the same about gm coming into this new week :animated_bouncy:

She is supposed to play the game instead of playing the victim. She has been an utter fail with that, along with her now ousted boy Howie.

Give credit to Helen for orchestrating Candaces'meltdown moment. If left Candace with one less way to turn, though Spencer never liked her in the first place.

She is supposed to play the game instead of playing the victim. She has been an utter fail with that, along with her now ousted boy Howie.

Play the game with who?Aaryn?Amanda?Gina Marie?Even the ones who pretend to like her(Helen and Jessie) join in the Candace bashfest whenever she isn't around.And she has been the victim.

The perfect scenario:

Candice wins POV and saves herself.

Candice wins HOH and puts up Helen and McCrae.

America puts up Amanda.

Candice wins POV again and doesn't use it.

Helen's and Amanda's heads will explode while they fight for votes.

McCrae sits by looking like an idiot.

At this point I wouldn't care who got voted out.

OK this is just my observation. Candice has 2 tones to her voice. She has the baby talk voice and she has the edgy voice where you feel she is being combative. There does not seem to be one in between. I think the game is a little difficult for her. I get the impression that she might be a little spoiled and gets frustrated when things don't go her way. I think if she was to leave now she is not too damaged and can pick up on her career. She will be known for a period of time as the black girl that was in the house with a bunch of racists. She will get a lot of attention for that. She loves the spotlight on herself.

She will probably search for that perfect guy that can give her a good future and the things she wants in life...... anyway, better for her to leave now.

Play the game with who?Aaryn?Amanda?Gina Marie?Even the ones who pretend to like her(Helen and Jessie) join in the Candace bashfest whenever she isn't around.And she has been the victim.

I totally agree! And alot of what they are going on is the lies that spencer had told them! They hated this girl ever since she walked up in there!

many would have said the same about gm coming into this new week :animated_bouncy:

I disagree since GM has been really good in most physical comps especially food comps. Candice hasn't shown any physical capacity to win physical comps nor the brain function to win the other comps.

I hope she is gone this week, so we can watch the others starting picking off each other which will be much more fun to watch.

Candance needs to win POV or she is toast! She really needs to push herself in the comp.

Heck, just realized I've been spelling her name wrong all this time! Oh well

Yeah, they're so concentrated on Candice being the enemy, I agree it would be better for her to just go. That way,

the house can just rest easier without such an enemy in their midst and can just get down to playin' Big Brother.

You know, with all that power Candice has and all.