Candice - Week 6 - Evicted (Aug. 8) Juror #1

CeCiMom

I know that you really like candice, sparks. I get that. I just can't be there for her anymore. I don't like how she handled some things and I don't think that she did howard much good. But......we like people for whatever reasons and I am glad that candice has hyou in her corner. You are a good person to have in that corner. For you, I wish her well.

As far as candice being unsafe....when did that happen? I think she should have complained when they ganged up on her over the bed flipping incident. Was it then? I think that she is safe I just think that at this point she needs to win a competition and try and make jury if she can. She HAS to win something.

no Amanda complained! She felt unsafe!

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no Amanda complained! She felt unsafe!

I got this from another site! This is what Amanda told Mccray early this morning!

Fri 5:20 AM BBT Amanda - when you do things to me I don't say anything to you. The Howard thing was f- up, the Spencer thing was f- up the MVP thing was stupid. Amanda - Howard's comment to me. Yeah, it's all game. I don't feel good about it, I am not a mean person and don't like feeling threatened by her f-ing comments from a personal standpoints!

HE DIDN'T SAY IT BECAUSE BB KEEPS TURNING OFF THE FEEDS WHEN MENTION! WHY BECAUSE BB CAN BE SUED DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER! There is no proof of him saying this!! Ugh that lying bit**

But since Amanda said it! It has to be true right Helen? SHEHAGS ARE AT IT AGAIN!

No, BB can't be sued for defamation of character for any accusations made by house members. So, I don't know why they keep turning off the feeds unless they want to put it on the show in order to get the live feeders to watch the show, which is something they do all of the time. But, personally Howie's character does not lend itself to saying something like that. I don't know him personally, but his behavior inside the house does not lend credit to Amanda's accusation about him. Amanda is a liar and her goal to get Howie out of the house for whatever reason makes me believe that she invented this lie because maybe she misheard what he said and took it to another level and it helped in getting him out of the house. Especially with the racial bias she has apparently for black people. She's playing on the stereotype that all black men secretly want to f*** all white women. She's a very insecure person, as exhibited by her crying fit when Elissa talked about her in that black bathing suit. She also said that to hurt Candice for whatever reason. She didn't have to tell her that, but maybe she thought it would make Candice hate him and forget that Amanda had a hand in getting him out of the house. IDK. But, until Howard has a chance to defend himself, I'm not going to believe Amanda.

No, BB can't be sued for defamation of character for any accusations made by house members. So, I don't know why they keep turning off the feeds unless they want to put it on the show in order to get the live feeders to watch the show, which is something they do all of the time. But, personally Howie's character does not lend itself to saying something like that. I don't know him personally, but his behavior inside the house does not lend credit to Amanda's accusation about him. Amanda is a liar and her goal to get Howie out of the house for whatever reason makes me believe that she invented this lie because maybe she misheard what he said and took it to another level and it helped in getting him out of the house. Especially with the racial bias she has apparently for black people. She's playing on the stereotype that all black men secretly want to f*** all white women. She's a very insecure person, as exhibited by her crying fit when Elissa talked about her in that black bathing suit. She also said that to hurt Candice for whatever reason. She didn't have to tell her that, but maybe she thought it would make Candice hate him and forget that Amanda had a hand in getting him out of the house. IDK. But, until Howard has a chance to defend himself, I'm not going to believe Amanda.

Amanda I made it to McCrae early this morning that she was lying! She said it was all game and she didn't feel good about it! She is not a mean person! I Post the discussion is the feeds! I got it from another website!

Just listened to a pod cast interview and Howard was asked about Amanda's claim. He said he absolutely did not say that. What he is saying is that he was over all of the drama and just wanted to squash it. He said he told her he loved her and that he is sure she is hot outside of the house. A stretch from what she is claiming. And definitely a far cry from harassment. She has said and done much worse with other male and female HG's this season.

My initial response to that is to ask why howard would tell amanda that he loves her and thinks that she is hot outside the house? WHAT? WTH is his problem?

Was that howard's tactic of trying to save himself? I am speechless. Really.

Amanda admitted that she lied! It was all for game!

I don't get why he said either.. surely he knew she would translate I love you and you are hot as I want to f*** the sh** out of you lol

Absolutely.

I am having a difficult time finding any logic in this. Maybe my BB time is moving faster than I thought. bathroom-smoke.gif

My initial response to that is to ask why howard would tell amanda that he loves her and thinks that she is hot outside the house? WHAT? WTH is his problem?

Was that howard's tactic of trying to save himself? I am speechless. Really.

I don't think he meant it in a sexual way. I think it was expressed as Christian love. Being "hot" outside the house could mean that she's fun to be with? IDK

I don't think he meant it in a sexual way. I think it was expressed as Christian love. Being "hot" outside the house could mean that she's fun to be with? IDK

Howard is great to look at, and I know he's intelligent, but he has demonstrated that he's not always a good communicator.

Also, I think that Amanda is possibly one of those people who continually hears things that are NOT said. You know, sorta like how Aaryn doesn't hear the actual words that come out of her own mouth and thinks she's actually a nice person.

Maybe it's the Adderall.

Now, I like howard. I've been on his side from the beginning until I had to cut him loose. I defended him about the lie amanda told relative to the alleged remark but now I read - supposedly from howard's mouth - that what he whispered to amanda is that he loves her and thinks that she is probably hot outside the house.

Is this true? Is that what howard said? Is there someplace that I can hear this for myself?

Maybe it's the Adderall.

LOL

Sorry, Slim. I am working, so in and out of the site. I saw you got the link on another page, though.

Thanks, Annamrie. You are sweet. I am glad that you took the time to post this. A good thing.

Right, hot Christian love meant they could go to Bible study together. :D

I posted the article on howard's thread. It is what it is. ROFL you are so bad.

Right, hot Christian love meant they could go to Bible study together. :D

Actually I meant that him being a Christian is why he tells everyone he loves them, regardless of how they've treated him. Turn the other cheek kind of thing. I doubt he's attracted to that man looking skank Amanda who's been messing with McStinky, when Candice is much better looking with a better body. It's hard for me to believe that he means anything sexual toward that.

I don't know why if you blow up at someone that it is a bad thing. We all want drama that's what we watch it for at least I do. I would much rather see what Candice did than listen to them whispering about everyone behind their backs. This year you cannot watch the live feeds and not hear this all the time. Yes you lie in the big brother house its part of the game but when you get caught and someone calls you out I love it. Thats just my opinion. As far as her telling Candice what she claims Howard said to her that was just mean and Amanda knows it. I do not know what Howard meant when he said he loved her but I am sure it didn't involve having sex with her. He probably told her that she was probably hot outside the house because she looks so good when shes in her sweats and eating slop. Who knows!

I imagine that howard was just stroking amanda's ego. he knows she craves attention. howie knew that amanda and helen is in control of the game. by complementing her, it would give the impression that he was a secret admirer and possibly make her think he would do whatever she wanted and she would keep him in the game. the only problem, howie is a terrible liar and i am sure amanda didn't believed a word he said.

Well at least she got the $5,000, because she's definitely not getting even the $50,000 with her stupid play.

What really could she do?5 guys had formed an alliance pretty much soon after they crossed the door.3 of the girls are racists(GM,Aaryn,and Amanda) who wanted absolutely nothing to do with her,and of the remaining 4,Kaitlin associated with the mean girls, Jessie and Helen pretend to like her, but stabbed her in the back every chance they got(and still do)leaving her hopes pretty much on Elisa, who I believe likes Candace, but has so far submitted to Helens wishes.Really,what was she supposed to do?

Candice is the last one to talk to GM before evictions. She is making GM wait until she has finished with her hair and 1 hour of makeup. Ya know just in case she is on TV.

What really could she do?5 guys had formed an alliance pretty much soon after they crossed the door.3 of the girls are racists(GM,Aaryn,and Amanda) who wanted absolutely nothing to do with her,and of the remaining 4,Kaitlin associated with the mean girls, Jessie and Helen pretend to like her, but stabbed her in the back every chance they got(and still do)leaving her hopes pretty much on Elisa, who I believe likes Candace, but has so far submitted to Helens wishes.Really,what was she supposed to do?

I totally agree! I thought i was alone on this! And she really can't trust Elissa?