Candice - Week 6 - Evicted (Aug. 8) Juror #1

CeCiMom

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Howie made it clear that they will be friends only. He said "no showmance."

Of coarse Howie said that. He's not going to put himself out there and then she comes out and says something different and makes him look like a fool.

But personally, he may get to hit it a couple of times, but their background is too different. He doesn't make the kind of money that is needed for the life-style that she is comfortable with.

For now, I wish she would sit down and figure out how to play the game. She is smart, but she doesn't understand the rules and strategy of playing BB. She needs to learn to partner with as many people as possible and trust absolutely no one.

Actually the man is He Asked to Date her outside the house its on the live feeds that's how I know that those to saying oh we're just friends is a front

I'm going to piggy back on this in her DR goodbye speech Candice is the one that mention friendship! That's when Julie Chen said friendship??? Y'all are not on a showmance! And howie piggy back from there! They are both lying to us saying friendship! Like biz markie you say he just a friend?lol I've said that too! Lol!

Amanda told Candace that Howard said he wanted to f the sh out of her! Because Amanda got mad That Candace and howard were trying to flip the house last night. And she's mad because she told Candace she was safe until jury!

Amanda got mad because she was sticking up Howie And that's the reason why she told her that howie supposedly had said that! The feeds keep switching when she tries to tell the story! Like big Brother is trying to not advertise that! Makes you wonder PS she's said Judd and Andy heard howie say that! In which Candace asked them and they said they didn't hear it but the body Lang was awkward! We all saw the feeds and that Amanda's body Lang was not awkward!

What I dont understand with Candice is, Spencer was in an alliance with her fauxmance. why not just speak in private first with Spencer? Spencer could have easily explained or lied about the situation he was in and why her name was brought up. I mean the ultimate plan was for all of them to stay and Amanda go, the house meeting was dumb and unnecessary. It just made her look crazy and untrustworthy (everyone already knew Spencer was a liar, she wasn't exposing anything new), who is going to want to work with her now when she is throwing tantrums and that entire exchange with Helen,( another dumb move) her execution is so agro, I mean there are ways of guilting people without pissing them off. I hope that its just the house making her this way and this is not her persona outside of the house..

I seriously believe if they (Candice, Spencer, Howard) had their sh!t together they could have easily gotten votes to evict Amanda, there was just no teamwork what so ever.

I seriously believe if they (Candice, Spencer, Howard) had their sh!t together they could have easily gotten votes to evict Amanda, there was just no teamwork what so ever.

Totally agree. Candice messed up, but its Helen the snake who poisoned Candice's ears.

BTW, major Candice bashing in HOH.

Helen is a big phony, she is telling Candice you know I love you. Candice has had it with Amanda, she doesn't want anything to do with her, she is finally totally aware of what a monster Amanda truly is, and wants no part of it (Yay!) She refuses to play the game with Amanda, saying who is she, the queen of BB?

d7MefB3.jpg?1

What I dont understand with Candice is, Spencer was in an alliance with her fauxmance. why not just speak in private first with Spencer? Spencer could have easily explained or lied about the situation he was in and why her name was brought up. I mean the ultimate plan was for all of them to stay and Amanda go, the house meeting was dumb and unnecessary. It just made her look crazy and untrustworthy (everyone already knew Spencer was a liar, she wasn't exposing anything new), who is going to want to work with her now when she is throwing tantrums and that entire exchange with Helen,( another dumb move) her execution is so agro, I mean there are ways of guilting people without pissing them off. I hope that its just the house making her this way and this is not her persona outside of the house..

Howie kept leaving Candace out the dark because he was protecting her! But there is new drama that's happening now and Amanda brought it to Candace!

Totally agree. Candice messed up, but its Helen the snake who poisoned Candice's ears.

Of course because Candace called Amanda out on her sh

I hope Amanda's lies get the best of her!

That was really low of Amanda! But we all knew she was going to tell Candace when howie was gone so he couldn't defend himself!!!

Absolutely. Exactly. Horrible game play. I'm dumbfounded by the poor gamemanship (is that a word? lol) of Howard and Candice. i mean, they absolutely had opportunity and time to overcome and prevail against the nastiness. Maybe not in a week, but if they'd gotten it together last week.... and spencer....he shoulda tried harder to rally them both. Howard's refusal to include Candice in his game play was the nail in the coffin. I'm still shaking my head at the missed opportunities. I can't yet put into words my assessment of how it went so wrong...maybe there's nothing to say about it....some people just can't get in the game of BB successfully, I guess. Despite the seemingly impenetrable wall of power in the house, i think there was a window a week ago if any of the 3 of them had decided to make a move then....IDK I feel like i want to say so much more about it, but the failure to launch when necessary makes me just willing to sit back and accept their fate...... blah blah blah. SorryI I'm still just confused about such horrible game play.

Absolutely. Exactly. Horrible game play. I'm dumbfounded by the poor gamemanship (is that a word? lol) of Howard and Candice. i mean, they absolutely had opportunity and time to overcome and prevail against the nastiness. Maybe not in a week, but if they'd gotten it together last week.... and spencer....he shoulda tried harder to rally them both. Howard's refusal to include Candice in his game play was the nail in the coffin. I'm still shaking my head at the missed opportunities. I can't yet put into words my assessment of how it went so wrong...maybe there's nothing to say about it....some people just can't get in the game of BB successfully, I guess. Despite the seemingly impenetrable wall of power in the house, i think there was a window a week ago if any of the 3 of them had decided to make a move then....IDK I feel like i want to say so much more about it, but the failure to launch when necessary makes me just willing to sit back and accept their fate...... blah blah blah. SorryI I'm still just confused about such horrible game play.

They could not get the people to flip!!! Andy and Judd and GM! The only person that would flip was Jesse!

Helen is a big phony, she is telling Candice you know I love you. Candice has had it with Amanda, she doesn't want anything to do with her, she is finally totally aware of what a monster Amanda truly is, and wants no part of it (Yay!)

d7MefB3.jpg?1

I know! I hope she doesn't believe this bs Amanda is spewing!!!! Now Helen and Elissa are chiming in SHEHAGS!!!!!

I wish howie was there to defend himself!

did Howard really say that to Amanda? apparently Andy of all people witnessed the incident, he didnt hear what was said but he saw how uncomfortable Amanda was..

Amanda pipes up any other time and if Howard "disrespected" her why get scared and quiet then, I just dont believe he said that to her.

HE DIDN'T SAY IT BECAUSE BB KEEPS TURNING OFF THE FEEDS WHEN MENTION! WHY BECAUSE BB CAN BE SUED DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER! There is no proof of him saying this!! Ugh that lying bit**

But since Amanda said it! It has to be true right Helen? SHEHAGS ARE AT IT AGAIN!

He whispered something to her. If BB thinks they can be sued if Amanda says he said that, I do not think BB is doing the defaming. In fact, is it defaming to say a man has said he wants to screw with you? I do not think it is.

I was proud of her last night! Apparently Amanda has been waiting to use this moment! But Candace didn't back down and gave it to her straight! Amanda was the one who attack Candace! First she attack Jesse because Jesse candace and howard was trying to flip the house early Thursday morning! Well of course it didn't go anywhere! But Andy the snitch told. Well late last night Amanda tore into Jess that she has to go to DR! Then she went to Candace and Candace was trying to say that she was saving her boo! And she would have done it for McCrae! And Amanda flipped and said of course because McCrae is helping her! But Howard has not been helping her and she has been more of a friend to her than Howard! And that's when she told Candace about the whisper! Then she said everyone knows Judd and Andy heard him too!

did Howard really say that to Amanda? apparently Andy of all people witnessed the incident, he didnt hear what was said but he saw how uncomfortable Amanda was..

Amanda pipes up any other time and if Howard "disrespected" her why get scared and quiet then, I just dont believe he said that to her.

I agree.......We also saw the body language and she didn't look uncomfortable to me....plus it was reported that she said Thank u to Howard after he whispered in her ear, who would say that if you are upset....we know Amanda is not shy so she would have gone off on him right there if she was upset over it, not wait till he is gone so he can't defend himself. It would have been the nail in his coffin to be evicted and she would have used it if it was true. I think it is wishful thinking on her part, I mean come on....Howard or McStinky?????

I do think Candance's house meeting was dumb on her part. Spencer previously told her they were good and she should know that he was talking game with Amanda. Geeze.

I am happy that she stood up to Amanda, but Amanda will win in the end. as always :lost:

Her gameplay, if you can call it that, has been absolutely brutal and if she gets voted out this week, she deserves it.

People lie to each other on big brother. Hello. If you don't or can't lie then you don't belong there.

Not that type of live! She went to the diary room to complain that she Did not feel safe! The DR kicked her out! That type of lie is way below the belt!

I am way tired of listening to candice whine about everything under the sun. Enough, already. Go away.

In her nasal whinyarse baby voice. FFS you're a grown woman - stop sounding like you're twelve already.

Not that type of live! She went to the diary room to complain that she Did not feel safe! The DR kicked her out! That type of lie is way below the belt!

I know that you really like candice, sparks. I get that. I just can't be there for her anymore. I don't like how she handled some things and I don't think that she did howard much good. But......we like people for whatever reasons and I am glad that candice has hyou in her corner. You are a good person to have in that corner. For you, I wish her well.

As far as candice being unsafe....when did that happen? I think she should have complained when they ganged up on her over the bed flipping incident. Was it then? I think that she is safe I just think that at this point she needs to win a competition and try and make jury if she can. She HAS to win something.

I got this from another site! This is what Amanda told Mccray early this morning!

Fri 5:20 AM BBT Amanda - when you do things to me I don't say anything to you. The Howard thing was f- up, the Spencer thing was f- up the MVP thing was stupid. Amanda - Howard's comment to me. Yeah, it's all game. I don't feel good about it, I am not a mean person and don't like feeling threatened by her f-ing comments from a personal standpoints!

What a bit***!!! I told you it wasn't true! I don't Know how to highlight of bold. Could somebody pleases do that sentence for me!

Guest 6Borders

Methinks this is like Krista in BB2 when (can't remember his name, Justin or Jason) held a knife to her throat and said something like if I killed you would you hold it against me and she laughed (they were both "somewhat inebriated" at the time) and then a few years later she tried to sue BB (and got nowhere if memory serves) over the incident for failing to protect her (I think that's when the house got butter knives starting the next season!)

I don't personally know if the Amanda/Howard thing did or did not happen but my personal "jury-member-opinion without the evidence" would be to think Howard would not make that kind of remark (tho he does admit to a temper) and Amanda would do anything for publicity and camera time. I doubt (from a legal background) that CBS is going to show us/let us hear exactly what happened due to a "motion to supress in the best interests of all concerned", at least right now!