Aaryn - Week 6

CeCiMom

She is lying better than most right now. Amanda and McCrea do not believe her and I am not sure anyone else does either. I want her gone I do not want to see this person walk away with any prize money.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah and every once in a while, when she is feeling safe enough, she snaps back into the old mean girl Aaryn, especially when it's just her and GM. She's done a good job of hiding her true self lately but it seems to be a real struggle for her not to let the meanness out. I think she's kind of fascinating actually. A lot of inner turmoil going on in that girl.

I was just thinking about this today. She's getting way to comfortable with Judd, it won't take him long to catch on.

She is lying better than most right now. Amanda and McCrea do not believe her and I am not sure anyone else does either. I want her gone I do not want to see this person walk away with any prize money.

She's doing a lot more than just lying better... she's creating little cracks in various sub-alliances... she's setting up conversations that allow the person she's speaking with to believe they are realizing something dangerous about one of their own alliance members...

Monk

The only problem is, I think she's doing it a little too frequently. She needs to back off a bit. McCrae is already wise to her, and he's told Amanda about it - just a matter of time before it's spread around the house and then she's public enemy #1 all over again. She is good at sowing seeds of discord, that's for sure.

Judd is stupid to think that Aaryn is into him NOW! Really? what an idiot Just so tired of watching these idiots worry about everyone but Mcmanda! :hammer:

This little spider is spinning one tangled web so far this week. Aside from planting her paranoid seeds all over the house she seems to be cementing in place her reasons for turning on Amanda. She is an extremely deluded individual - always justifying her negativity as being provoked while smearing everyone else to feel better about herself. She is currently working on GM in the HOH bathroom:

dMWCtVu.jpg

What I think is smart is that Aaryn always talks in generalities. She will rarely said this person said bla bla bla. She will just pant seeds that This person is not our friend and they will turn on us. She is very careful in what she says so people like Andy can't go running off and quoting what she said.

That is a change in the way she played the game in the beginning. She had no filter and would just say so and so is a f'ing idiot or whatever. She now is choosing her words very carefully.

but we all know that Aaryn is holding in her inner twit/twat

She does it well and wins HOH comps. Helen kept her in the house. Go, helen.

Let's debate winning the HoH comps. Yes, she definitely has had two wins. The first one was a team effort won with Jeremy. He was definitely the stronger person in that challenge and didn't even fight to take the HoH that night, he just handed it to her. As for the other one, any one of them could have won that.

Honestly, it makes me sick that someone of her character has had two HoH wins.

^^^^ I agree Iris - Aaryn was saying that same thing last night to explain why she ISN'T a threat in comps - so the HG's wouldn't use that logic to vote her out

Aaryn sitting on the BY couch with Spencer - she's telling him that Candice is campaigning to get him out Thursday - I know he says - then she tries ti whittle some info out of him - I don't know how closely Amanda and McCrae are working with Helen and Elissa - me neither he says

She is trying to gauge whether she can believe Helen and try to blindside Amanda - or is Helen lying to her to see if she takes the bait?

xDi4OWf.jpga4Fxu41.jpg

It doesn't matter how she won the two HOH's but that she won them. When I see debate about HOH and winning, I think of Jordan. A win is a win is a win. They were foolish to keep aaryn; especially so since judd was instrumental in having her stay and for obviously weak reasons. Except to him.

Aaryn is not going to tell anyone that she can win comps. She can. And, under pressure.

Jeremy is gone. Whoosh.

Kaitlin is gone. Whoosh.

Aaryn is still there.

^^^^ I agree Iris - Aaryn was saying that same thing last night to explain why she ISN'T a threat in comps - so the HG's wouldn't use that logic to vote her out

Aaryn sitting on the BY couch with Spencer - she's telling him that Candice is campaigning to get him out Thursday - I know he says - then she tries ti whittle some info out of him - I don't know how closely Amanda and McCrae are working with Helen and Elissa - me neither he says

She is trying to gauge whether she can believe Helen and try to blindside Amanda - or is Helen lying to her to see if she takes the bait?

xDi4OWf.jpga4Fxu41.jpg

Spencer is being very very careful right now with his game talk. He knows he is not in any position unless he is HOH and has power.

In case you are interested, the handsome cowboy in the middle is aaryn's dad. His ranch is so large (27,000 acres) that it is used to explore the geograpic distribution, host range and impact of emerging pathogens on amphibians..

GeorgeGriesPlaque-a.jpg

I love a good conspiracy theory :) This is probably old news to a lot of people here, but my wife was telling me last night that Aaryn's mom hire a PR firm to work at easing some of the negative public perception of her. And one of the things they are trying to do cast some of the other players in a negative light. My wife is the true BB fan in our household, I mostly find it a curiosity. So she spends most of the season watching the feeds every waking hour, reading all the messageboards, tweets etc I mostly just come here and as you might gather from my post count, I am mostly a lurker.

Anyway my wife was saying that the PR campaigne for Aaryn seems to be working. I started thinking about it and I realized that Aaryn does seem to be slipping under the radar as the negative stuff against Amanda has become more extreme. In the sense that when they announced the first week, America would be the MVP, there was absolutely no doubt in my mind that it was done to get rid of Aaryn, but I certainly don't feel that way any more.

Is this all due to the natural progression of the game, or is this PR company direction public perception? If they are a really good PR company, do they have moles here and on other messageboards? Is everything really as it seems, or are we all sharing a very strange dream?

I have to go now, the tin foil on my hat is starting to sag a little ;)

LOL. Solly, hewen.

:lol2:

Is Aaryn's froggy little creaky vocal fry voice irritating anyone besides me? It is really getting annoying - it is called "vocal fry" you can google it or here is a youtube video all about it