Aaryn - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaryn and Amanda plotting and going through the line up of who they can trust and who to take to the end. I have to say the twit/twat really knows how to play the game and work people and turn people against each other. Still can't stand her though.

Totally agree with you guys.

Aaryn and Amanda plotting and going through the line up of who they can trust and who to take to the end. I have to say the twit/twat really knows how to play the game and work people and turn people against each other. Still can't stand her though.

If only she came into the game the way she is now she might've had a shot. I feel like she's playing better, but she still has the taint of her first few weeks on her, and I can't overlook it - I feel like I already saw who she really is, stop trying to fool me

Normally I don't criticize appearance, but I'm going to go ahead and say this. That hairstyle makes Arryn look even more bitchy than usual.

If you are talking about her pageant do, I totally agree . What a tw*t face. :lipsrsealed2:

If only she came into the game the way she is now she might've had a shot. I feel like she's playing better, but she still has the taint of her first few weeks on her, and I can't overlook it - I feel like I already saw who she really is, stop trying to fool me

Yeah and every once in a while, when she is feeling safe enough, she snaps back into the old mean girl Aaryn, especially when it's just her and GM. She's done a good job of hiding her true self lately but it seems to be a real struggle for her not to let the meanness out. I think she's kind of fascinating actually. A lot of inner turmoil going on in that girl.

Aaryn working hard to make sure Amanda stays. She is working Judd now to make sure he stays with voting out Candice.

Thought is to put up Elissa or Helen as a replacement when Jessie comes down.

Just when my anger about Aaryn being so catty was diminishing I see her reaction to Candice winning the money in the veto comp.

Yeah I almost forgot about that! The little tw*t gave Candice the old raspberry tongue! :P She is so jealous.

IMO......Aaryn is just using Jud and whatever else she can to try to get Elissa on the block. I don't believe for a minute that she would care one iota if Jud had a plan and followed through to vote out Amanda. Aaryn has visions of F2 with Jud and I doubt she cares how she gets there. Aaryn has 2 priorities.......screw Elissa/keep Judd.....no other loyalty.

I have been watching and listening to her (Aaryn) for over an hour. She has definitely elevated her game play, but I think she's spreading it (her BS) too thin. She is buzzing around with her croaky wine voice and spreading subtle messages of fear to everyone. She tells Amanda that Jessie wants her out because she wants McCrae. She tells GM that Elissa has Judd cornered in the yard. She tells Spencer that his name has been thrown around by everyone for the replacement nominee. Her brand of BS is transparent to me, but the HG's seem to bite at every line she casts. She is playing on everyone's paranoia, and making herself invisible in the process.

I have been watching and listening to her (Aaryn) for over an hour. She has definitely elevated her game play, but I think she's spreading it (her BS) too thin. She is buzzing around with her croaky wine voice and spreading subtle messages of fear to everyone. She tells Amanda that Jessie wants her out because she wants McCrae. She tells GM that Elissa has Judd cornered in the yard. She tells Spencer that his name has been thrown around by everyone for the replacement nominee. Her brand of BS is transparent to me, but the HG's seem to bite at every line she casts. She is playing on everyone's paranoia, and making herself invisible in the process.

sounde like Helen

It took aaryn gries less than an eyelash-blink for david girton to be erased from her life. She quietly focused on judd and let his crush ease the way. She focused on ginamarie because she knew that ginamarie was the neediest of them all and knew, also, that ginamarie adored aaryn gries as much as I adore a perfect pair of gray tahitian pearls. Aaryn is all and some that the older woman from staten island will never be. They are aware.

Neither will be receiving an invitation from Mensa.

Helen made a really big mistake when she kept aaryn gries in the game.

Aaryn pretty much despises everyone in the house. She is playing nice girl right now but she really has a hard time holding the mean girl inside down. The real Aaryn keeps trying to chew her way out and sometimes she gets out for a moment, especially when she is alone with GM. If Aaryn is still there when it is time for GM to go on the block, GM will see what it like to be unfriended by Aaryn.