Aaryn - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why wouldn't aaryn make jury? In her most vulnerable period since the earlier saga, she won HOH and proved her loyalty to the craftiest player in the house; helen, and bloodied her hands by helping rid the house of howard, the second craftiest player ; amanda's most despised enemy, If you win competitions when you need to win competitions, you are generally rewarded by staying in the house and/or winning the game. Otherwise; not always.

Besides, not everybody is/was all that concerned with aaryn's racist/stereotypical remarks. You seem surprised.

I'm fascinated with her transformation from the biggest target to a sought after player. And maybe America isn't targeting her because there are a number of people, in the house, who are racially insensitive.

I'm fascinated with her transformation from the biggest target to a sought after player. And maybe America isn't targeting her because there are a number of people, in the house, who are racially insensitive.

Yes Aaryn is just one of many that were put on the racist list. Amanda even made the Huffington Post now.

This is just my opinion. Words said don't make a person a racist. What is in their hearts and mind and their actions are what makes a person a racist.

I do think Aaryn is a thoughtless mean rude little twat.

Aaryn is just flat mean. It doesn't matter what she says or does. She makes racist remarks without even realizing they are racist remarks. She delights in the discomfort or pain of others. She seems to feed off the reactions of others to her remarks and they get bigger and bolder. People want to take her to the end because they think no one will vote for her and they will win. I don't think America voted to keep her as much as they voted to reject AMANDA. While Aaryn was not in the spotlight for a couple of weeks and her world was falling apart, Amanda was getting so sure of herself America began to see her true self. Well now that Aaryn and GM have been in the spotlight, their ugliness is coming back to the forefront.

Sad that the entire cast (or 85%) this season is so negative.

Yes Aaryn is just one of many that were put on the racist list. Amanda even made the Huffington Post now.

This is just my opinion. Words said don't make a person a racist. What is in their hearts and mind and their actions are what makes a person a racist.

I do think Aaryn is a thoughtless mean rude little twat.

Someone's gonna skip over the entire content of your post and tell on you for twat. BWAH AH AH AH AHHHHHHHH

Why wouldn't aaryn make jury? In her most vulnerable period since the earlier saga, she won HOH and proved her loyalty to the craftiest player in the house; helen, and bloodied her hands by helping rid the house of howard, the second craftiest player ; amanda's most despised enemy, If you win competitions when you need to win competitions, you are generally rewarded by staying in the house and/or winning the game. Otherwise; not always.

Besides, not everybody is/was all that concerned with aaryn's racist/stereotypical remarks. You seem surprised.

Not surprised...disgusted. I just want to have J Chen tell her that she has lost her job after being evicted and before going to the jury to have money all summer.

Aaryn is just flat mean. It doesn't matter what she says or does. She makes racist remarks without even realizing they are racist remarks. She delights in the discomfort or pain of others. She seems to feed off the reactions of others to her remarks and they get bigger and bolder. People want to take her to the end because they think no one will vote for her and they will win. I don't think America voted to keep her as much as they voted to reject AMANDA. While Aaryn was not in the spotlight for a couple of weeks and her world was falling apart, Amanda was getting so sure of herself America began to see her true self. Well now that Aaryn and GM have been in the spotlight, their ugliness is coming back to the forefront.

Sad that the entire cast (or 85%) this season is so negative.

You hit it exactly why I can not stand her. It is that mean to the bone icy "I don't care" hate that fills her that makes me want to see her gone.

Someone's gonna skip over the entire content of your post and tell on you for twat. BWAH AH AH AH AHHHHHHHH

twat is a no no word?

NYROSE I doubt Julie Chen will tell her about her job loss. They have a psychologist they see immediately after they leave the show I think. I know they have one on staff. Julie probably will tell her the same type stuff she said to Kaitlin.

Guest 6Borders

NYROSE I doubt Julie Chen will tell her about her job loss. They have a psychologist they see immediately after they leave the show I think. I know they have one on staff. Julie probably will tell her the same type stuff she said to Kaitlin.

I agree! She will address the issues in the house but that's not her place to tell Aaryn what reprecussions she is facing outside the house.

I suspect the trend that started with Aaryn (Howard going home) is going to continue and CBS employees are going to be spending their lunch hour once a week as the "live audience" on eviction days.