Aaryn - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a part of me that would like to see Aaryn and Candace makes the jury house. Then Candace can tell her (and Gina Marie) what she really thinks of them.

The one I really want to see in jury house is Helen. If she doesn't win this thing her head is going to explode.

I have a feeling Helen is a nightmare wherever she is, and I bet her hubby and boys are enjoying their time off from her tears.

LOL! I agree! She already admitted to fake crying to make her kids do what she wants... can you imagine if she were truly upset????

She's a quilt tripper. She does it to the HGs with her tears and saying how hurt she is that they would talk bad about her or betray her because she LOVES them. Her sons will have to deal with that for the rest of their lives.

Guest 6Borders

I have a feeling Aaryn will go out on the 2nd of the double evictions for two reasons: the first is I think no matter who is up this week on the block that Candace will go, and second it might be a way to avoid the interview with Julie. When Diane (BB5) went out on a double evict (I think it was also a holiday or something) they did her interview with a camera and she had a series of questions but it was taped not live.

Just a theory!

I still dislike her immensely... I want her gone... It is so fascinating how she has changed since the mean girl club is gone... she sure expects A LOT of forgiveness & when she complains how "Everyone is mean to me!" "Why do people not like me" I just want to hurl...

Why wait to jury, just do it now! She had no problem confronting Spencer, why not the others? No guts, no glory!!!!

Precisely~

Rolling over and playing VICTIM might garner SOME of Americas sympathy.. but it's no game winner.

Helen would end up being a nightmare in the jury house if the others don't agree to her way of voting.

You wait, she will want to dictate to every single jury member how to vote.

funny thing is i think amanda will be the same way

i would be shock if amanda doesnt get her way if she lands on jury :animated_bouncy:

Aaryn and her 2 newest BFF's - GM and Jessie (in the bathtub)

h3iuBsr.jpg

I'm thinking that if they want a viable alliance they better just level with jessie and tell her that they will beat the hell out of her and cut all her hair off while she is sleeping - easy, since she was obviously bitten by a tsetse fly - if she screws them over and isn't true to the alliance 100%.

Hope she don't make it to jury.

well you better put hope in over drive because she is almost there :animated_bouncy:

I saw twice today she ran defense for team Helen. What I mean is, she heard some potentially damaging thing in the house, and immediately ran that info to Helen so Helen could do damage control. Her value is slowly going up. She's a smart cookie.

I saw twice today she ran defense for team Helen. What I mean is, she heard some potentially damaging thing in the house, and immediately ran that info to Helen so Helen could do damage control. Her value is slowly going up. She's a smart cookie.

Except for math. :D

Wouldn't it be the kicker of all kickers if it takes racist Aaryn to do a smackdown on ol' Helen and Amanda? I swear,

just when I thought Aaryn's evil heart had no worth in the world, she just might somehow find some if she cleans that

house of those nasty two. Throw in McRae while you're at it, Aaryn.

I thought I read people thought it was morally wrong for people to make a deal with her and let her stay. HG's throwing their values out the door and all that just to win some money.

Yet she escaped America's vote.

Weird.

Wouldn't it be the kicker of all kickers if it takes racist Aaryn to do a smackdown on ol' Helen and Amanda? I swear,

just when I thought Aaryn's evil heart had no worth in the world, she just might somehow find some if she cleans that

house of those nasty two. Throw in McRae while you're at it, Aaryn.

So we like Aaryn now? Wow.