Aaryn - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she is going to be a dangerous one if they let her hang around :animated_bouncy:

I don't see a lot of people voting for her at the end though...

yeah but she will take out a few if the let her stick around :animated_bouncy:

she is going to be a dangerous one if they let her hang around :animated_bouncy:

Actually, they've already made plans for her to be up and possibly out this week. Her only

competition for going will probably be Spencer.

Helen made it clear last week that Aaryn is just serving the purpose of getting Howard out.

Mission accomplished so now Aaryn needs to go.

Actually, they've already made plans for her to be up and possibly out this week. Her only

competition for going will probably be Spencer.

Helen made it clear last week that Aaryn is just serving the purpose of getting Howard out.

Mission accomplished so now Aaryn needs to go.

I hope you are right too! But they also said Judd was going to go too! I hope Aryan!

It will be interesting if Aaryn is the MVP vote and a nominee besides her wins POV. I am curious who Gina Marie would nominate to ensure Aaryns safety.

Probably Spencer, if GM's nominees are Candice and Jessie, which I suspect they will be...

There's a part of me that would like to see Aaryn and Candace makes the jury house. Then Candace can tell her (and Gina Marie) what she really thinks of them.

Why wait to jury, just do it now! She had no problem confronting Spencer, why not the others? No guts, no glory!!!!