Jessie - Week 6 Nominee/PoV Winner

CeCiMom

OK for the next few days anyway I am going to be on TEAM JESSIE. She is a narcissistic little basket case but at this point she is the only one with the guts to go after Amanda.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TEAM JESSIE! :kenshin2:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If she wins HOH. I say there's a good chance Amanda goes home during the live double eviction. If she doesn't win HOH, I say there's a good chance Jessie goes home.

It would be funny if Jessie or Spencer won and they put up Helen and Amanda and just said..... you decide.

These people won't know what to do without being told.

If she wins HOH. I say there's a good chance Amanda goes home during the live double eviction. If she doesn't win HOH, I say there's a good chance Jessie goes home.

She may still have a chance if Spencer (maybe noms Mcmanda) or Elissa (noms GM and Aaryn) get HOH. Maybe even Judd too...idk know who he'd be told/agree to put up, lol...probably Helen and Elissa. If Amanda is still there, I wonder who she would nom....if it's some boring combo of GM/Jesse/Spencer, I'll barf. (Same goes for Helen) Andy will probably drain the ink from his marker before risking winning this one... :P I think Jessie's only sure bets to be put up are if Aaryn (shudder) or Mccrae get HOH.

It would be funny if Jessie or Spencer won and they put up Helen and Amanda and just said..... you decide.

That would be ideal, for sure!

that would be epic......love to see the campaigning for that.......lol.......who can threaten more?

that would be epic......love to see the campaigning for that.......lol.......who can threaten more?

Well if it happens this Thursday on the second eviction they will have less then 2 minutes to decide.

If they are put up by the second HOH then they have all week to squirm. (I like that one better)

Jessie and Aaron are the worst players next to Lavon. They just cannot keep their mouths shut with their whining. If they would just shut up they would be sitting pretty but no they run their mouths because they are both spoiled little brats. Helen and Elissa are at least playing the game. Aaron won hoh and Jessie won POV and they both ran their mouths afterwards and screwed themselves.

More and more often down the road Jessie surprises me with her insight. Look at this tidbit from the Niteslacker Nite Owl Report report aka my morning newspaper:

1:18AM BBT: Meanwhile back in the colorful room Candice and Jessie continue to whisper. Jessie wonders why Helen is protecting Amanda and lied to her just now about it. Candice points out that they are playing a game for half a million and lying is involved sometimes and she's finally seeing that Helen is trying to protect the alliance that is protecting her. Jessie sees the light. Candice is glad. Jessie hates the fact that Helen is being so friendly to Candice while stabbing her in the back or not trying to protect her. Candice says it's because Helen wants to make sure she'll have her vote in case she makes it to jury.

More and more often down the road Jessie surprises me with her insight. Look at this tidbit from the Niteslacker Nite Owl Report report aka my morning newspaper:

1:18AM BBT: Meanwhile back in the colorful room Candice and Jessie continue to whisper. Jessie wonders why Helen is protecting Amanda and lied to her just now about it. Candice points out that they are playing a game for half a million and lying is involved sometimes and she's finally seeing that Helen is trying to protect the alliance that is protecting her. Jessie sees the light. Candice is glad. Jessie hates the fact that Helen is being so friendly to Candice while stabbing her in the back or not trying to protect her. Candice says it's because Helen wants to make sure she'll have her vote in case she makes it to jury.

How many weeks did it take for this noodlenut to figure this stuff out? She's describing the game and if she watched any previous seasons, she would have had this "ahh ha" moment years ago.

Except for making me feel that she is somewhat man-crazy and something of a nudge, jessie seems okay in a normal kind of way. I think that whining is a habit for her. I hate that and wish that she would stop or go. it would really be good if she won HOH. We need something like that to stir things up in the house. It is much too static.

The double eviction would probably be a good one for her win because Helen and Amanda would not have time to get into her head. And she wouldn't have time to think about the treatment she would receive if she noms one or both of the McFilthys and/or Helen.

Would love for her to win HOH. She would probably put up Amanda and Aaryn. She would not put up a man as she is just to needy for that. Judd and McCrea she will want to keep around. :smitten:

Well if it happens this Thursday on the second eviction they will have less then 2 minutes to decide.

If they are put up by the second HOH then they have all week to squirm. (I like that one better)

The later would make for good entertainment! Epic blow ups!

Apparently Jessie is upset over a comment that Judd made to her this morning - something about her getting effed in her sleep - not smart on Judd's behalf considering the looming eviction

EDIT: Jessie tells Helen, Helen gets Judd, Jessie vents to Judd, and Judd tells Jessie that she is the worst person in the house, please don't talk to him anymore, you want attention, and he is faking being nice to her - it ends with Judd retracting his apology and saying we shouldn't speak anymore

YU0Qhiq.jpg