Jessie - Week 6 Nominee/PoV Winner

CeCiMom

I thought she held her own with Amanda. She didn't back down. She will be up every week unless she wins HOH or puts a plan to backdoor Amanda NOW.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On tonites show when Jessie and Amanda were having their little confrontation on the couch outside....

I actually thought Jessie held her own with Mandy.

Mandy was trying to cut Jessie down thwack, thwack, thwack... but Jessie kept her voice firm and tried to

stand up for herself thru the thwacking.

I was surprised also! She held her own - but that whole segment was so heavily edited....that fight went on for about an hour.....

I thought she held her own with Amanda. She didn't back down. She will be up every week unless she wins HOH or puts a plan to backdoor Amanda NOW.

I thought she did a good job too, but she is clearly nuts.

Has something happened in her life that I haven't read about? WTH is her problem??

I have a new respect for Jessie after tonight's episode. LOVED her underwear comment to Amanda :)

In fairness, how is wearing underwear any different than wearing a bikini?

She could have had a neon thong up her butt and said it was a bathing suit....

I thought she did a good job too, but she is clearly nuts.

Has something happened in her life that I haven't read about? WTH is her problem??

In fairness, how is wearing underwear any different than wearing a bikini?

She could have had a neon thong up her butt and said it was a bathing suit....

I agree, I just loved it because Amanda wasn't expecting Jessie to speak up to her about anything. Plus the way she said it had a lot of backbone behind it, IMO.

I'd have respect if it weren't tilted by her quaking in her boots or running around crying over food and DRINK like a 14 year old.

I understand why she's so upset though. Being in the big brother house is psychologically damaging, especially if you're only ally has a weird crush on the house racist and treats you so badly. Her being upset over the BBQ is just a representation of everything else in the house that's going badly for her. :P

Jessie and Amanda having an interesting convo in the BY. Amanda saying if she stays this week, Jessie's safe next week, and Jessie saying, "it's funny, right after our fight I was nominated - how can I think that you don't want me out? Aaryn could have talked GM out of nominating me". Jessie holding her own, and not backing down. BTW Amanda's poker face is floundering, I can see the grin at the corners of her mouth whenever she lies to Jessie.

UaDGLQM.jpgR7MjZgi.jpgcRYdEUs.jpg

Lol the HG's are goofing on Jessie because earlier when she came out to call everyone in for the veto ceremony, she opened the sliding door, stuck her head out, and said:

"Hey everybody, it's time for the meto veeting" :)

Maybe she thinks that's the way they understand since they obviously can't understand that they have the chance to break up Mcmanda and are too scared to take the chance, She has at least tried to make something interesting happen. I so hope she gets the next HOH.

Jessie is in the hammock with Spencer. She is whining - saying she almost had a move together to blindside Amanda but Helen called it off. Worrying about next week. Complaining about Aaryn. Saying that Elissa is a disappointment - she is Rachel Riley's sister and she's a floater. Saying she put her neck on the line and after all her work, nothing. Trying to understand why people are so into Amanda and McCrae. Complaining that GM put her on the block. Spencer just trying to milk any info he can.

EDIT: She asked Spencer that if the two of them are on the block next week, please don't throw her under the bus. He promised he wouldn't.

DfUpTLV.jpgGwBV2jj.jpg