Andy - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Helen almost on board to go after Amanda but she tries to enlist Andy. He keeps on with the "this is not the week" and "there are still too many of us". He is such a fraidy cat. What a letdown he has been

of course because Andy is safe as long as he has everyone. That means Amanda and McCrea and Helen and everyone.

Any wondering around the house and found Amanda. He just told her Helen is getting worried because McCrea is not talking to her.

Andy the snitch.

Helen almost on board to go after Amanda but she tries to enlist Andy. He keeps on with the "this is not the week" and "there are still too many of us". He is such a fraidy cat. What a letdown he has been

Oh NO! He will just run and tell Mcmanda. UGH

of course because Andy is safe as long as he has everyone. That means Amanda and McCrea and Helen and everyone.

Any wondering around the house and found Amanda. He just told her Helen is getting worried because McCrea is not talking to her.

Andy the snitch.

You weren't kidding! He's in the have not room with Amanda and Aaryn. Helen is exposed now......hahahahhaa :lol2:

lol... Andy reminds me of those 'bugs' that they stick under tables, etc so the Good Guys can hear the Bad Guys. (or vice aversa)

He's EVERYWHERE and hears every conversation it seems.

Not much gets past him.

(wonder how long he'll get away with it ?)

Everyone in the house should know by now that he spies for EVERYONE and tells everything he knows. They should just get him out already.

I am getting a kick out of Andy just putting his behind wherever the best converstaion is and getting away with it.

He has managed to insinuate himself everywhere, without ever even being considered for the block and I have to give it to him that he must have some skills.

I am getting a kick out of Andy just putting his behind wherever the best converstaion is and getting away with it.

He has managed to insinuate himself everywhere, without ever even being considered for the block and I have to give it to him that he must have some skills.

This is true, and he is the biggest brown noser that has ever played BB. Maybe he is playing a good game by staying off people's radar, but he makes me want to barf. He "Totatly" agrees with every person he talks too, even if 2 minutes earlier he was saying the exact opposite. "I hate Aryran, she's a bigot" then a few minutes later "I trust you Aayran more than anyone else in the house"

Why haven't any of them noticed that whenever they pull Andy into a discussion on flipping the vote or making an alliance against the controlling powers, that conversation is quickly exposed and Amanda or Helen are confronting those people with their 'betrayal'? I think Candice has been the only one to call him out on it and boy, did he squirm and turn red. But no one else even seems to notice.

Whenever Helen tells Andy anything, I begin a countdown on how long it will be before he runs to tell Amanda and McCrae. Helen is going to be devastated when she finds out her bff is a mole.

I look forward to that (her finding out) because she is doing the exact same thing to many others - Candice and Jessie most recently

LOL.........Andy is perfect for this group of dysfunctional HGs....they all need someone to assure them they are doing the right thing. Andy does that for Everyone.....I keep wondering if he will ever have an original thought but UGH! he's too busy taking in and spewing out what everyone else is thinking & saying......Andy reminds me of an old fashioned DITTO machine.....and he's about as useless.