Andy - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He looks like Chunk from the Goonies.

I'm not trying to cause trouble or start vicious rumors but I can't help but notice your avatar, which I'm sure looks just like you, looks a lot like Andy. And you were originally from Chicago and he is from Chicago. Just wondering, cousin, maybe? :idea2:

I'm not trying to cause trouble or start vicious rumors but I can't help but notice your avatar, which I'm sure looks just like you, looks a lot like Andy. And you were originally from Chicago and he is from Chicago. Just wondering, cousin, maybe? :idea2:

7th cousin twice removed. When he was a baby I used to change his diapers. :naughty:

Guest 6Borders

7th cousin twice removed. When he was a baby I used to change his diapers. :naughty:

I babysat for him when Marty wasn't available!! :kisss:

He was probably just as annoying then as he is now. :running::drool:

He was a quirky kid. Always into everything. He was a curious little guy or just plain nosy.

Marty's cousin, Andy ( :) ) is proving more and more lately that he is a force in this house. He just held court in the storage room with Amanda, then Helen, then McCrae. They believe that America has voted Amanda on the block, and they believe they have the votes to keep her regardless. They also think Judd needs to shut up about using the veto if he wins it.

NTwLcnI.jpgWNhqejF.jpgBrxPpo6.jpg

I am going to smack little Andy. He is still going from room to room to room and sits there and listens to everyone's conversation.

These people never seem to mind and never have uttered his name as a possible nominee.

These people never seem to mind and never have uttered his name as a possible nominee.

i would be surprised if he doesnt make final 5 or beyond :animated_bouncy:

OMG every time Elissa and Helen are having a little talk about who to vote out. Helen keeps telling Elissa this week is not the week to evict Amanda. She said maybe next week. I really want to hear this conversation but...

In pops Andy and stops the conversation.