Elissa - Week 6

CeCiMom

Nobody ruined Elissa's game. You either are good at this or not. She isn't even mediocre. She was a gimmick and an bad one at that.

I think everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I do believe that she was not given a chance to play the game. You need other people in order to be succesful in the game of big brother. She was outcast simply because she was Rachel's sister. No one would talk to her much less play the game with her. McCrae is a perfect example he said he was her friend and she told him she had the MVP in hopes that he would play with her but he put her on the block. Helen befriended her and the rest is history. Her vote is Helen's vote. Yes she has expressed her opinion on why she wants certain people gone but unless Helen is ok with it, it will not happen. She is at least smart enough to know that to stay in the game she has no choice but to stick to Helen.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do believe that she was not given a chance to play the game.

every evicted hg's wish they got a chance to "play the game "

lucky for elissa she is still in the game

if everyone got a chance to play the game who would get evicted :laugh4:

............ :animated_bouncy:

Gun goes off at the same time for all of them.

The minute they step into the BBH they're in PLAY mode.

Unless a HG sits in a closet and never comes out to join an alliance, compete in competitions, has discussions or anything BB related.... they are in play.

Gun goes off at the same time for all of them.

The minute they step into the BBH they're in PLAY mode.

Unless a HG sits in a closet and never comes out to join an alliance, compete in competitions, has discussions or anything BB related.... they are in play.

That's how I feel

Here is an interview with him. I couldn't find any pics on his site unless I just couldn't locate them.

http://globalnews.ca/video/750543/brent-slater-husband-of-bb-contestant

My thoughts: The interviewer is terrible, she needs another job.

It's not fair that Elissa gets all the plastic surgery. Poor Bret could use some dental work, rhinoplasty, forehead/eye lift and some hair extensions. With their billions, he should be a Hair Club for Men member.

Yeah, he must have a lot of money......

Here is an interview with him. I couldn't find any pics on his site unless I just couldn't locate them.

http://globalnews.ca/video/750543/brent-slater-husband-of-bb-contestant

Thanks a lot for the link - he is not at all what I expected. It's a little silly that they dragged her from Canada - I know she's an American citizen but c'mon why not just cast a regular joe shmo?

I can't understand the hate for Elissa, she's one of the few HGs that's not saluting Hitler, joking about pedophilia or going 4 days without a shower.

Elissa is playing a slick and paced game and due to her noteriety as Rachel's sister she had to play her game the way she's played it but when it's time to make a major move she will assert herself and eventually sacrifice Helen.

Elissa was offended and disgusted by the race-hatred in the house and she was vocal about displeasure which is surprising considering how most people either participate in bigotry or act like it never happened.

Elissa has an incredible body for her age and a good heart from what I've witnessed so far, she's the one person we know that can get under the sick Amanda's skin.

I'm rooting for her.

Thanks a lot for the link - he is not at all what I expected. It's a little silly that they dragged her from Canada - I know she's an American citizen but c'mon why not just cast a regular joe shmo?

They should have cast her husband since he looks like a regular "Joe Shmo."

Elissa is a phony. She injects her body whilst touting health.

She picked on and made uncalled for ugly-arse.. venomous remarks while Amanda was prepping for McCrae's birthday surprise.

People can play the rating game as to who is the worst but IMO a spade's a spade. One barrel of rotten apples.

Personally I don't waste my time hating on a reality shows contestants. I mean really.