Elissa - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG now Elissa is having a whiny meltdown. Sigh. I wish I could see it. Oh they're back!

This is how it sounded:

Wah I'm trapped in this house! Wah so much negativity! Wahh these people don't clean after themselves! Wah my husband and I are billionaires and I'm on this show because I'm trying to get more twitter followers so that I can hopefully become a quasi - celebrity like my sister Rachel! Wahhhh

Please....cry me a river :bigcry:

Wow. She really said that she and her husband are billionaires? What time and cam? I have to see this. Thanks.

Wow. She really said that she and her husband are billionaires? What time and cam? I have to see this. Thanks.

I am so sorry - that was just a sarcastic impersonation - she didn't really say that part - sorry Slim and Arrowhead! (The other parts were true though :) )

Elissa and Candice having a very emotional conversation about Candice's situation in the house, and also about the things that she has had to endure at the hand's of HG's such as GM and Aaryn. I didn't hear it all but Elissa was pretty choked up about it, saying her friends in life are NOT ignorant and she is not used to being in an atmosphere so poisoned with ignorance. It felt real but I have to admit there were a couple of moments where I questioned whether Elissa might be hamming it up for the cameras, let me add that she did not end with a hug but that doesn't really mean anything.

5zRdVX9.jpgaTPKEKF.jpgW0EvT7v.jpg

I will take her duck face, off the wall comments and crayziness over the racist, pedophile, mean remarks anyday! She has been used and abused and to my surprise still there, really hadn't held much hope for her in the beginning. I really don't care that she is Rachael's sister, because she is playing very differently. She and very few others will be able to walk out of the house with dignity and self respect....cash poorer perhaps but she don't need the stinkin money...lol

I will take her duck face, off the wall comments and crayziness over the racist, pedophile, mean remarks anyday! She has been used and abused and to my surprise still there, really hadn't held much hope for her in the beginning. I really don't care that she is Rachael's sister, because she is playing very differently. She and very few others will be able to walk out of the house with dignity and self respect....cash poorer perhaps but she don't need the stinkin money...lol

Same here. I haven't seen the venom spewing from Elissa as it has from just about every other HG. I think I'll be more interested to hear her post-BB interviews than those of any of the others. I'm looking forward to hearing what she has to say when she has complete freedom to say it. I don't know anything about Rachael because I didn't watch BB at that time, and I don't even care what Rachael was like. They're sisters, but that doesn't mean that they share a brain.

She's certainly not perfect (who among us is?) but IMO, she's doing her best with the hands she's been dealt......on the other hand, I doubt she would have lasted this long without Helen. She seems gun shy.....talks a lot about what she thinks/knows is the right thing but never does the work to follow through and lead.

Still waiting for her to get in the game. She just walks around talking in a nasally voice.

As a human being outside the game of Big Brother she might be the nicest one but still a little snobby.

Her ugliness didn't need to be in a racist form to reveal itself. She sat tossing out nasty remarks to Amanda about the one piece suit and how GROSS it all was.

Pot meet kettle.

To say she is any better is to wear a blindfold.

Personally there is nothing worse than a passive aggressive coward. If you're going to say it - say it. Don't fling repeated insults followed by ' just kidding '. She's a piece of ______ like the rest of them.

A spade's a spade.

I think it's all relative.....she was my LEAST fav at first but then the rest of them showed their characters and I found her faults a little easier to tolerate.

In a room full of NORMAL people, I could see her being the bully.

Her ugliness didn't need to be in a racist form to reveal itself. She sat tossing out nasty remarks to Amanda about the one piece suit and how GROSS it all was.

Pot meet kettle.

To say she is any better is to wear a blindfold.

Personally there is nothing worse than a passive aggressive coward. If you're going to say it - say it. Don't fling repeated insults followed by ' just kidding '. She's a piece of ______ like the rest of them.

A spade's a spade.

Well on second thought that is so true Wicked. I am very fickle on my opinions this season. :smoke: I am doing a lot of flip flopping. I am the Andy of feed watchers this season. All over the place.

I don't think that elissa is as bad as some of them but that doesn't mean much. I do think that she has terrible taste in clothes, hair, shoes, etc....hate that multi-color nail polish. Tacky. Tacky. Rachel had terrible taste, as well. Like I said previously, gypsyish. And not in an yves st laurent way.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I have always liked Elissa and will continue to do so. She has no game because Helen doesn't allow her to have one. She was the target from day 1 simply because she was Rachel's sister. So Helen took under her wing (she is a Mom)and figured out she could use her for her MVP nomination and when that happened Helen feels Elissa owes her big time. Add Amanda to the mix and she was done. It will be Helen telling her to vote for until one of them is evicted. In my opinion she has said nothing in comparison to Amanda, Gina Marie, or Aaryn. Not even close.

I agree! I think she's was being sincere with Candace! She really doesn't like the people! She has always made her feelings known about that! I have much respect for Elissa!

Elissa and Candice having a very emotional conversation about Candice's situation in the house, and also about the things that she has had to endure at the hand's of HG's such as GM and Aaryn. I didn't hear it all but Elissa was pretty choked up about it, saying her friends in life are NOT ignorant and she is not used to being in an atmosphere so poisoned with ignorance. It felt real but I have to admit there were a couple of moments where I questioned whether Elissa might be hamming it up for the cameras, let me add that she did not end with a hug but that doesn't really mean anything.

5zRdVX9.jpgaTPKEKF.jpgW0EvT7v.jpg

Remember when Rachael went behind the bushes to cry? Beaklissa looks just like her sister sans the bush!