Elissa - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was surprised she didn't last longer in the comp, but I still like her. Hope she starts to do better in comps. BUT she did win POV win she needed to so she may be taking it easy to keep the target off her back. I don't know, just saying.

Maybe Elissa felt that Rachel and Brandon lost the first time around because they were seen as competition threats and so she came in with the strategy of throwing comps? It is possible.

Elissa told Amanda that Spencer needs to go over Candice.

The votes might start splitting and not one person is talking about evicting Amanda.

yeah right the house will be in unison by the end of the week

unless a major flips happens :animated_bouncy:

Elissa's not using the " I really need the money " card.

Heard her say in the kitchen that she has 2 companies and makes more money than her husband.

Says her hubby is proud of her for being so successful.

(she was saying the internet address for the one.... when BB went FISHIES)

I believe that elissa is aware that helen is playing the game for her own safety and elissa is unable to go against helen's wishes, for obvious reasons, at this point. elissa would like to see amanda go and I don't blame her because helen would very much like to battle it out with amanda as F2 no matter what helen tells her to the contrary.

How sad to be known as Rachel Jr. when you are clearly the better sister (personal opinion)

I watch BB for the best GAMER.

Rachael was MUCH more og a gamer and MUCH MUCH more fun to watch.

Elissa's a botox filled blank page.

Elissa's not using the " I really need the money " card.

Heard her say in the kitchen that she has 2 companies and makes more money than her husband.

Says her hubby is proud of her for being so successful.

(she was saying the internet address for the one.... when BB went FISHIES)

I wonder how much she owes the bank and credit card companies? :D

I personally think she is very pretty. I really don't understand all the hate with the duck face comments. It has nothing to do with her game. Little as it is but she is still there. She is doing something right