McCrae - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not actually a new plot, though. It's been in the works for quite a while -- they were just too chicken shit to actually

make it happen. But the real question is how in the world are they getting GinaMarie to be down with it? She -- along

with Aaryn -- have been most insistent that Candice HAS to go.

I think it's 5 votes to evict

Its 4 to evict. There are 7 people voting so the votes can't be split so that GM can make the final decision.

GM - HOH

Candice, Amanda, Spencer - Nominees

Helen, Elissa, Jessie, McCrae, Judd, Andy, Aaryn - will vote

I am not sure if everyone has heard but there will be 9 people on the Jury this year. So whoever is evicted tomorrow night will go to Jury.

Its 4 to evict. There are 7 people voting so the votes can't be split so that GM can make the final decision.

GM - HOH

Candice, Amanda, Spencer - Nominees

Helen, Elissa, Jessie, McCrae, Judd, Andy, Aaryn - will vote

I am not sure if everyone has heard but there will be 9 people on the Jury this year. So whoever is evicted tomorrow night will go to Jury.

The votes CAN be split for GM to break the tie if it is done 3-3-1. I don't see that happening however because it would make zero sense. Just get rid of her if you want her gone.

Guest 6Borders

McCrae could (and should) cast his vote to evict Amanda. She will blame it on someone else and the target will be off him.

They definitely edited him as potentially splitting with Amanda. Bless the DR and pass the slop!

I'm conflicted, I think Amanda is causing trouble for McCrae's game, but I don't think he should evict her. She is still on his side and one more person on his side playing for hoh and a bigger target then him.

I hope he votes her out tonight! Of course, as I have said many times over LOL, nothing goes the way I want it to go in this game. I just hope that Helen, McCrea or Amanda do NOT get second HOH tonight.

I'm conflicted, I think Amanda is causing trouble for McCrae's game, but I don't think he should evict her. She is still on his side and one more person on his side playing for hoh and a bigger target then him.

Precisely

+1 Would love to see this happen, but in McCrae's perspective, this might not be a smart move.

Mccrae can hide behind her for a couple more weeks, ....literally. He'd be dumb to move out in front and try to shield her. Stay behind do what it takes to be safe and then vote her out when everyone else is.

Why would he evict amanda now? It is way too early for that.

Maybe he is tired of her dry humping him every night and hanging on him and calling him buttercup and precious and her whiny grating voice. He might be tired of her telling him how much he stinks and to quit

biting his nails and bossing him around and making him look like a weenie.............. (but yes it is too soon for his game)

whewwwwwwwwwwww :pizza:

Maybe he is tired of her dry humping him every night and hanging on him and calling him buttercup and precious and her whiny grating voice. He might be tired of her telling him how much he stinks and to quit

biting his nails and bossing him around and making him look like a weenie.............. (but yes it is too soon for his game)

whewwwwwwwwwwww :pizza:

Bahaaahaa .... you just convinced me, Maccrae vote her ass out.

Mccrae can hide behind her for a couple more weeks, ....literally. He'd be dumb to move out in front and try to shield her. Stay behind do what it takes to be safe and then vote her out when everyone else is.

I think McCrae and a few othes can hide behind her.