McCrae - Week 6

CeCiMom

Maybe McManda will break-up and amanda will turn to spencer and they will fall in showmance and have a baby in the big brother house and name the baby Big - it probably would be......big...... all things considered.

Jessie will run to McCrae and they will kind of showmance but not really - like howie and candice.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

McCrae is getting pretty frustrated with this situation. McManda just had another major go-'round with Judd and Andy doing as much intervention as they could. I had to admire McCrae's restraint and patience with her, but I think he's coming to the point where he knows he has to think 2 steps ahead and start forming another alliance or 2.

Unless the rumors are true and Amanda is going to be given every production safety net, revolving door, and Titanium veto, 3 coup d'eta's and a luxury comp of lunch with the producers and has somehow managed to slip that info to McCrae, he better be thinking about jumping ship and putting on a darn good acting job when he does it.

As in Amanda will "bigger threat" her way right into the finals. Oh please........

basically :animated_bouncy:

I hope Helen, Amanda and McCrea go on the block SOON! I am so tired of those little weasels who are sooooo scared of Amanda to do anything. At least if ONE HOH puts them both up, hopefully one will go.

McCrae just came up with a great idea - have GM nominate Elissa or Helen as replacement instead of Spencer, then, including Spencer, they have the numbers to keep Amanda. About time that boy did something! Brilliant strategic move if they can pull it off, and I think they can because GM is loyal to Aaryn and Amanda before Helen.

I'm still wondering why these HGs that aren't the central group leaders haven't realized if they don't band

together soon... they'll all be picked off one by one.

It's still not too late to do something about it.

McCrae just told Amanda she needs to quit taking her medicine and drinking. All of a sudden she goes "ooohhh what is that ewww I just got a whiff of your feet!" From the way she said it you could tell the funk smacked her in the face pretty hard. It also served as a diversion from his comment about her meds.

I'm still wondering why these HGs that aren't the central group leaders haven't realized if they don't band

together soon... they'll all be picked off one by one.

It's still not too late to do something about it.

Because it seems like they are all dumb and useless. If they keep Amanda this week....they have two opportunities to take her out and didn't. Then she deserves to win if she is final 2. They are a bunch of morons. And I hope that Amanda turns around and gets Helen evicted with a blindside

I know that some of you hate it when I lose my PC blouse but okay; mcrae olsen is one ugly dude. He has a pitifully underdeveloped body for a man his age - wrap it up and call it scrawny - his hair is awful and receding and he talks like a tough guy when in fact, a couple of girl scout daisies could whip his ass.

Who would kiss that? Much less do other things to it. Yikes.

I know that some of you hate it when I lose my PC blouse but okay; mcrae olsen is one ugly dude. He has a pitifully underdeveloped body for a man his age - wrap it up and call it scrawny - his hair is awful and receding and he talks like a tough guy when in fact, a couple of girl scout daisies could whip his ass.

I honestly think Amanda only latched on to McCrae because she thinks a quirky pizza boy is someone America would like and they can go on TAR after and be a famous showmance. He is gangly and disgusting and his legs are always in an awkward position. Dirty boy.

Amen

I honestly think Amanda only latched on to McCrae because she thinks a quirky pizza boy is someone America would like and they can go on TAR after and be a famous showmance. He is gangly and disgusting and his legs are always in an awkward position. Dirty boy.

And he also has stinky feet!

Interesting snippet from the Niteslacker report:

3:42AM BBT: Back in the lounge McCrae is telling Amanda that she takes every bit of information that is brought into her from Andy and runs to the people and tells them about it. Amanda says no she doesn't. McCrae says she does and she did it three times today. McCrae says if he was Andy he'd be questioning why he even tells her anything. Amanda sounds like she may be crying.

Sounds like McCrae has a good perception of events despite having his head buried in Amanda's ass.