McCrae - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i say him or andy wins it :animated_bouncy:

here we go again with the royal couple in the hoh bed......what a pig he is.....they are making out and he says just a minute let me pick my boogers first, picks them and throws them on the floor.......I think I will skip watching this week as I can't take them two anymore

Guest 6Borders

I kind of see McCrae/Amanda like the movie The Graduate (yeah, I'm old and I already know that :laugh4: ).

Amanda is just his "Mrs. Robinson", he is flattered, and personally I think to McCrae this is like discovering the BB Diamond POV Mine. She's a bully and she's going to defend her/their claim and he's fine with it because it gets him further in the game plus he's getting more than a little on the side!

My prediction is if McCrae wins (either 1st or 2nd) he will go back to Minnesota to deliver pizzas and do his production stuff,and same if he doesn't win, and if he's smart he will petition the State of Minnesota for a restraining order against Amanda!

I have a feeling that things are going to end badly between Amanda and McCrae. I predict it's going to happen before the season ends.

I kind of see McCrae/Amanda like the movie The Graduate (yeah, I'm old and I already know that :laugh4: ).

Amanda is just his "Mrs. Robinson", he is flattered, and personally I think to McCrae this is like discovering the BB Diamond POV Mine. She's a bully and she's going to defend her/their claim and he's fine with it because it gets him further in the game plus he's getting more than a little on the side!

My prediction is if McCrae wins (either 1st or 2nd) he will go back to Minnesota to deliver pizzas and do his production stuff,and same if he doesn't win, and if he's smart he will petition the State of Minnesota for a restraining order against Amanda!

You nailed it, 6Borders.

I'm thinking that McCrae Olsen is hardly a catch in anybody's book. Even so, imagine him bringing amanda home to minnesota to meet the family.

MC: You have to wear a top, amanda. it is cold here and you are going to bust through those bandaids.

AZ: Shut your F*****G piehole, you C**T. I want them to see my new T*Ts.

MC: Ok, amanda.

MC: knock. knock.

MC: Dad, this is amanda.

MC: Dad, dad, are you okay. Mom, mom, call 911.

AZ: What the F**K is wrong with you f*****g people?

I'm thinking that McCrae Olsen is hardly a catch in anybody's book. Even so, imagine him bringing amanda home to minnesota to meet the family.

MC: You have to wear a top, amanda. it is cold here and you are going to bust through those bandaids.

:smilielol:

NIce try Slim, but the restraining order for the state of Michigan is the more likely scenario.

Last night Amanda and McCrae had a.....disagreement. I didn't hear it all, but she was accusing him of not sticking up for her, and I think he was feeling a bit bullied. He went to the HOH and Amanda put on "the boobie show". She walked into the bathroom with a chip on her shoulder and took a shower and didn't seem to care that she was flashing a lot of boob. McCrae came in and she continued to badger him, even saying stuff like, so you want to break so with me? I've been down this road, it doesn't end well. Amanda is a co-dependent nightmare. It kind of felt like she was punishing him by flashing herself to America. (I blurred the boobie)

ed17TNf.jpg8eCy1ok.jpg

Last night Amanda and McCrae had a.....disagreement. I didn't hear it all, but she was accusing him of not sticking up for her, and I think he was feeling a bit bullied. He went to the HOH and Amanda put on "the boobie show". She walked into the bathroom with a chip on her shoulder and took a shower and didn't seem to care that she was flashing a lot of boob. McCrae came in and she continued to badger him, even saying stuff like, so you want to break so with me? I've been down this road, it doesn't end well. Amanda is a co-dependent nightmare. It kind of felt like she was punishing him by flashing herself to America. (I blurred the boobie)

ed17TNf.jpg8eCy1ok.jpg

Well what time was that for flashback.

Well what time was that for flashback.

Marty I am sooo sorry I had terrible allergies and took Nyquil caps and passed out - it is a blur - I had the pics opened in Photoshop and that reminded me of the incident!

PS there was also some good convo (friendly) between Amanda and Spencer - I'm hoping they ring him in going forward - that took place in the Photobooth room

Marty I am sooo sorry I had terrible allergies and took Nyquil caps and passed out - it is a blur - I had the pics opened in Photoshop and that reminded me of the incident!

You should have taken an Adderall