Spencer - Week 6 PoV Replacement Nominee

CeCiMom

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for a big guy he gave it a great effort :animated_bouncy:

Not looking good for Spence this week. I can't think of a single person who won't nominate him, not one.

howard :animated_bouncy:

Maybe Spencer will get a Nom free thing in his box.

yeah they should have put one of those in there

the hg's would piss their pants :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

I hope he makes jury and gets to take the megaphone with him and wakes up McManda every 9 minutes...actually I hope he does that every 9 minutes this week in the house. After all, what does he have to lose!

Spencer may have also made some comments but he stood up to Amanda when she was bullying him, telling him he better give up his plan and it was not going to work! I gotta give him props for that and also for swinging a vote to Candace!

I would like to think that he really did stand up to Amanda. But the real act of defiance would have been giving her one

vote to evict.

He did not earn any favor by not doing that (they're still going to go after him). But by not doing that, he just looks more

like a weanie. I TOLD YOU I'M NOT BACKING DOWN. But i am backing down.......

It is indeed a sad state of affairs when I am hoping that spencer clawson wins Big Brother 15.

Elissa - worthless tool

Helen - psycho

Amanda - psycho

Jesse - worthless tool

GinaMarie - Jeez

Candice - Pls just hush

Aaryn - most self-absorbed person ever on BB except for Dr. Will or Dan Gheesling

Judd - What man would go on tv and brag about taking Xanax? a worthless tool.

McCrae - Who picked this POS to be on the show?

Andy - Bug-eyed, chinless poseur

I agree slim. It is indeed sad.

Spencer is my last and only hope.

I don't know why it would be so hard to have gotten these three together (Spencer, Howard, Candice) to fight

the force. But for whatever reason they could not lock it down amongst themselves. Now I don't see any way

Candice and Spencer can join forces. Just ain't gonna happen.

Spencer is my last and only hope. But he is truly one man working alone.

It is indeed a sad state of affairs when I am hoping that spencer clawson wins Big Brother 15.

Elissa - worthless tool

Helen - psycho

Amanda - psycho

Jesse - worthless tool

GinaMarie - Jeez

Candice - Pls just hush

Aaryn - most self-absorbed person ever on BB except for Dr. Will or Dan Gheesling

You nailed it and YES I want Spencer to get the next HOH. I have a feeling that starting this morning that Helen and Amanda will decide they want Spencer out and bully GM.

I loved it when Spencer told off Amanda and told her to SHUT UP !!

Good to show her that he is not threatened by her. And he called McCrae a little punk...hahaha

I'm rooting for Candice and Spencer

I would like to think that he really did stand up to Amanda. But the real act of defiance would have been giving her one

vote to evict.

He did not earn any favor by not doing that (they're still going to go after him). But by not doing that, he just looks more

like a weanie. I TOLD YOU I'M NOT BACKING DOWN. But i am backing down.......

Howard did great last night.... And he did not back down. So glad that he told Amanda off.... Go Spencer !!!

Elissa - worthless tool

Helen - psycho

Amanda - psycho

Jesse - worthless tool

GinaMarie - Jeez

Candice - Pls just hush

I was just thinking that same thing. The thing I don't like about Spencer is that he's a disgusting pig. It's a sad, sad thing when the disgusting pig is better than any of the other HGs.

I like Candice, but she lets her emotions get in the way of game play. She doesn't stand a chance.

Elissa - worthless tool

Helen - psycho

Amanda - psycho

Jesse - worthless tool

GinaMarie - Jeez

Candice - Pls just hush

Sadly I agree with most of your post, I doubt I'd like Spenser out of the BB house but I'd rather see him win than the rest of these dolts.