BB Media, Photoshops, Artwork, Videos etc.

RonnieK

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my favorite HG that I liked from day one on Season 10. Angie Swindell. I think she is so beautiful and had such a good sense of humor. I loved the puppet shows she put on with Brian and Steven. So much fun. Unfortunately they were voted out in the beginning of the game.

Last night tiff between Amanda and Gina Marie

I like the part after this where she lays into Mcwhipped and calls him a p*ssy for not defending her.

9:46 McP*ssy comes into the room to comfort her and she attacks her lover.

Thanks for posting that Marty. I watched it while having my morning coffee. Twas good.

I liked the stuff after that better. I did feel sorry for McWhipped but she sure did give him a beat down.

Last night tiff between Amanda and Gina Marie

I like the part after this where she lays into Mcwhipped and calls him a p*ssy for not defending her.

9:46 McP*ssy comes into the room to comfort her and she attacks her lover.

Thanks for posting. Amanda got her ass owned by GM.

Amanda seriously needs to lose weight, she's as big as a house.

Thanks for posting. Amanda got her ass owned by GM.

Amanda seriously needs to lose weight, she's as big as a house.

A week or so ago I said that Amanda was one do-nut away from being fat. Someone replied back that I was wrong. Said Amanda had a prefect figure.

Hmmm, go figure.

When Amanda first came into the house I thought she was very pretty and (other than the massive implants) her body was a normal woman's body. But her nasty personality now shows on her face every waking moment and I just don't see her as being so pretty any more. Also, I don't think too many women can lay in bed 16+ hours a day for over two months, eat everything in sight and never move faster than a stomping trot and not pack on the pounds.

A week or so ago I said that Amanda was one do-nut away from being fat. Someone replied back that I was wrong. Said Amanda had a prefect figure.

Hmmm, go figure.

That wasn't me. Maybe you needed to reply to that poster then. We have cronuts here in NYC and last week she was only a quarter of one of those away from being fat.

I hope I never see an off-the-shoulder top again. The entire house is addicted to them. I'm surprised judd, andy and spencer aren't wearing them. mccrae would get all lost in trying to figure out which shoulder to bare.

McPizza would try to sit up to think about which shoulder but then would be exhausted from sitting up and thinking at the same time. So he would go back to bed to wait for Amanda to come and scream at him about how a real man would know how to wear an off the shoulder shirt and then demand some kind of physical contact. Because she loves him so much.

McPizza would try to sit up to think about which shoulder but then would be exhausted from sitting up and thinking at the same time. So he would go back to bed to wait for Amanda to come and scream at him about how a real man would know how to wear an off the shoulder shirt and then demand some kind of physical contact. Because she loves him so much.

ZING :r2d2:

Listening to the week in two minutes and I got a light bulb moment. The next BB could have a couple of Lesbians instead of the token gay and they could get into a relationship...urged of course by the behind the scenes people...and that would cement a male audience since that is one of the big yum yum things for men...to see.

I was just wondering why viewers / fans put together video snippets of all the female's derrogatory, nasty remarks...

but don't make the same type videos of what the guys say ?

Ah yes that is a slant that has not been explored for how it puts a spotlight on societal prejudices about what is acceptable for women vs. what is ok for guys.