America - Week 5 - MVP

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

elissa will probably be it again if not on the block

i know the internet crowd dont like amanda but she gets a good edit :animated_bouncy:

Amanda is the most dangerous player in the house, IMHO. Why would I waste my vote on her? I'm not doing the house's dirty work. Let them figure it out on their own.

My 10 votes goes to McCrae, for hiding behind Amanda's skirt.

Guest 6Borders

Might as well vote Amanda or Helen. I don't think the Brenchel idiots will be fooled again and think they are voting Elissa FOR the MVP this time (I'm sure Rachel has been sending out tweets right and left).

I hope Elissa is on the block via Aaryn!

Elissa got my 10 votes...I hope she gets the boot this week!

I'm not sure why people are voting Amanda out- I think she's awesome. She's quickly becoming my favorite player this season.

I sent all 10 of my votes to Helen. Not only is she incredibly boring and annoying to listen to, I feel like she's RUINING the game this year with her 'majority rules' BS. I'm sick and tired of her pressuring everyone to vote 'as the house' and not as individuals. It's making the game extremely boring to watch, especially on nomination night. I watch for the first houseguest to cast their vote and then tune out for the next few minutes, since it's just going to be another 9-0 vote. So boring. She needs to gtfo.

Amanda got my 10 votes. I'd prefer to see Aaryn on the block, but since that isn't an option... And my 2nd choice would be Helen, but I know that not enough others would vote with me on that so those would be wasted votes... so Amanda it is.

I put mine to Andy. I'm not voting for anyone who's getting their hands dirty and playing the game, regardless of wether or not I like the way they are playing. I hate floaters.

I'm with you on that Stevea11 - I don't understand why everyone wants Amanda out - she is actually playing the game and while she may be a bit aggressive, I won't do the house's dirty work for them! Let them figure her out.....If Amanda goes up, they are all going to think she is up to no good, and they might vote her out for it......

I'm with you on that Stevea11 - I don't understand why everyone wants Amanda out - she is actually playing the game and while she may be a bit aggressive, I won't do the house's dirty work for them! Let them figure her out.....If Amanda goes up, they are all going to think she is up to no good, and they might vote her out for it......

I'm with you as usual Hawk. I hate it when people say they want someone out that is causing fireworks in there and giving us a good show. My votes are going to someone boring. Candice or Jessie or Howard or maybe even McCrae...

Spencer is getting all my votes. Dont like his ignorant comments! Dont think he has any game at all and.... I actually had to turn away from BB afterdark the other night because while he was in the HOHR, talking to Andy, Judd & I think McCrae he was laying on the couch picking his nose, then he rolled around in his fingers what ever he picked & if that wasn't bad enough he then put the same hand down his shorts. ewww!!!!!!!! he makes me believe they really do forget about the cameras!!!! (it was either last night or the night before) YUK!!!!