America - Week 5 - MVP

I would agree that Jessie is def boring but Helen definitely plots and manipulates. She just does it a bit quieter than Amanda. Lol. Andy is a riot but he isn't the one controlling the house.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

Just for laughs and giggles I sent all 10 votes to Elissa!

This is a really stupid twist because it doesn't allow a replacement nom to even play for POV if one of the noms comes off the block (like GM last week). If they are going to do this they should allow any last replacement nom who was not picked for POV to play for it, otherwise it could just become Grodner's backdoor.

I honestly think GM will get this week's MVP nom (based off what we saw last week). So, 10 on Amanda makes a lot of sense in case GM gets pulled off for some reason. I would settle for Helen or Ellissa as well, but like I said before, I think Amanda would go off on the house trying to figure out who dare put her up. Plus, why don't these clowns see that you have to split up the couples? I thought they understood that, they were doing so good getting them out in the beginning (even though half these twits went in wanting to be in showmances -what a bunch of twits, that MAKES you a target-).

This is a really stupid twist because it doesn't allow a replacement nom to even play for POV if one of the noms comes off the block (like GM last week). If they are going to do this they should allow any last replacement nom who was not picked for POV to play for it, otherwise it could just become Grodner's backdoor.

I don't mean to disagree with you 6Borders but with or without the twist the same thing happens in POV. If your on the block and win POV you take (hopefully) yourself off the block and somebody else goes up. That person has no chance to get off the block. Probably why they call it a backdoor.

Guest 6Borders

I don't mean to disagree with you 6Borders but with or without the twist the same thing happens in POV. If your on the block and win POV you take (hopefully) yourself off the block and somebody else goes up. That person has no chance to get off the block. Probably why they call it a backdoor.

Exactly and that's why I hate the POV too. The biggest problem I have with this MVP is first it was given to Elissa 3 weeks in a row, which is totally not fair and it's America voting (aka Grodner selecting) and not really the house choosing.

Yeah, we'd be playing Vetos until the end of time if the replacements all got a chance at it. =)

I think there's too many variables to be a guaranteed backdoor for Grodner. I think the only real control she has over it is in the edit, to be honest, and that will only take her so far... then things like people being on the block or getting off on vetos start to make the edit not so important. We went down to the third choice last week. The votes start to get slimmer at that point and that's when voting someone like Amanda or Helen might make an impact.

On a side note, I LOVE that they told us how America voted. That transparency was AWESOME. They should do more of that.

Guest 6Borders

The CBS chats are going nuts voting for Amanda. If she is not the MVP nominee then something is really fishy.

Definitely Marty!!! A train site my nephews belong to has over 9000 members and some BB's fans on the site got everyone who didn't belong to CBS to register and give 10 votes to Amanda. I'll bet you a bag of dog food of your choice that if Amanda goes on the block she gets POV or a safety net tho!

Guest 6Borders

I don't think we've actually seen Amanda play to win. Being on the block would change that.

Why should she have to play? The Jury will be voting for which McPizza topping they want to win 500K!

this is just my opinion and you can all attack me after I say it, but I can't take Amanda anymore. What great plays is she doing? All the woman does is lay in the HOH bed and say over and over put up Howard for the only reason that he is coming after her. I am sick of her smacking when she eats and sick of her eating all the HOHs food. I really am sick of seeing her fake boobs and her making out with Mcrae.....ewwwwww. She couldn't convince any HOH to put up Howard but may get her wish this time because Helen wants it too and Helen thinks she is running Aaryn, but it has nothing to do with Amanda. BBMVP is going to be their best chance at getting her out cuz the only one who has balls enuff to put her up is Candice and she can't win crap. OK that is my opinion, come on let me have it.

I'm with you!!! I second that!

Wow Amanda is just as much a vile bigot as Aaryn, wow just wow to her conversation this morning.

Yes she is! And that's why she got all 10 of my votes for being nominated as the third person this week.

yup, would be fun to watch

Agree. It would be a week's worth of great drama. Amanda thinks America loves her and I'd love to see the inevitable meltdown when she realizes she's not so popular. I don't think she'd be evicted over Howard but if she were, we'd get to see mcpizza play the game, or not. I've been sick of that shomance from the start. I'd like to know if mcpizza possesses cojones or if they go out the door with Amanda.

Agree. It would be a week's worth of great drama. Amanda thinks America loves her and I'd love to see the inevitable meltdown when she realizes she's not so popular. I don't think she'd be evicted over Howard but if she were, we'd get to see mcpizza play the game, or not. I've been sick of that shomance from the start. I'd like to know if mcpizza possesses cojones or if they go out the door with Amanda.

Since they do not know that it is the US voting for mvp, amanda wouold go nuts trying to figure out who among the HGs voted her onto the block. That is how she will be nutso.

I wonder how much influence the DR is having in making McManda think it might be America voting? We know the DR likes to toss info to the HG as a "what if" scenario. They need someone to appear to have a brain this season and Amanda seems to be the chosen one.

I voted 20x for Amanda 10x over my cell and 10x on CBS.com the house is to scared to put her up this well be the only way to get her out unless Candice wins HOH I can not take the volient hateful things she is saying anymore if she stays you might as well just hand her the money

Since they do not know that it is the US voting for mvp, amanda wouold go nuts trying to figure out who among the HGs voted her onto the block. That is how she will be nutso.

That's what I'm counting on for her to go nuts and everyone vote her out

Actually Amanda has already figured out that America put them on the block so you are wrong.:D

^ All the house guests have been talking about it on the feeds. Not every thing is a big conspiracy theory...geesh