America - Week 5 - MVP

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though they likely mean nothing for the game, all my votes went to Aaryn. I couldn't help myself. She is just so awful. If nothing else, I hope that she will eventually hear that even when she couldn't be put on the block, she was so hated that she still got the most votes.

I went in thinking that I'd vote for Spencer or Ginamarie or maybe Candice or Amanda, but then there was Aaryn's face and i couldn't resist.

can not vote Aryan if I vote boring then surely Jessie. but why are all of you going after Amanda who is a great strategist when slimy Spencer is still there slipping under the radar? Incipient woman who is strong hate is what I see as the reason .

Even if Amanda did get the mvp nom this week, I think she'd be safe. Her group still has the numbers and she's been loyal to them (assuming Aaryn will be nom'ing Spencer/Howard/Candy).

I hope she's safe anyways, you never know how the house can flip. She's my favorite player in the house. She is aggressive, but she is also smart and strategic. I like players that understand how the game works and make influential moves. Plus, she makes the feeds interesting and I love her diary room comments.

There are quite a few this season that have shown little to no game play, or even worse, bad game play, and have contributed little of interest to the feeds (coughElissaHowardGinamarieJessieAndycough)...they're the ones that should go before Amanda.

Amanda really? I know everyone has their own opinion and they are entitled to it but can we possibly vote for every single person that actually brings something to the game and makes the house at least some what interesting lol ... Maybe we'll end up with Elissa, Helen, Jessie, Candice, and Andy as a final 5 ... won't that be exciting! (ugh) lol

Keep drama in the house! I don't like Elissa but there is always potential for some drama with her in there so I won't vote to put her up either.

Amanda really? I know everyone has their own opinion and they are entitled to it but can we possibly vote for every single person that actually brings something to the game and makes the house at least some what interesting lol ... Maybe we'll end up with Elissa, Helen, Jessie, Candice, and Andy as a final 5 ... won't that be exciting! (ugh) lol

Keep drama in the house! I don't like Elissa but there is always potential for some drama with her in there so I won't vote to put her up either.

I do agree with you, however I am guilty of voting for who I like/dislike for mvp nom...like so many other do. Amanda and Elissa are among the few that actually bring drama and entertainment to the house and feeds. Once Elissa is out of the house, then I will vote for the boring floaters...promise. ;)

I do agree with you, however I am guilty of voting for who I like/dislike for mvp nom...like so many other do. Amanda and Elissa are among the few that actually bring drama and entertainment to the house and feeds. Once Elissa is out of the house, then I will vote for the boring floaters...promise. ;)

Haha ... At least we dislike the same person so I'll take the good with the bad ;)

Amanda is the most dangerous player in the house, IMHO. Why would I waste my vote on her? I'm not doing the house's dirty work. Let them figure it out on their own.

My 10 votes goes to McCrae, for hiding behind Amanda's skirt.

That makes good sense!

this is just my opinion and you can all attack me after I say it, but I can't take Amanda anymore. What great plays is she doing? All the woman does is lay in the HOH bed and say over and over put up Howard for the only reason that he is coming after her. I am sick of her smacking when she eats and sick of her eating all the HOHs food. I really am sick of seeing her fake boobs and her making out with Mcrae.....ewwwwww. She couldn't convince any HOH to put up Howard but may get her wish this time because Helen wants it too and Helen thinks she is running Aaryn, but it has nothing to do with Amanda. BBMVP is going to be their best chance at getting her out cuz the only one who has balls enuff to put her up is Candice and she can't win crap. OK that is my opinion, come on let me have it.

I'm not sure why people are voting Amanda out- I think she's awesome. She's quickly becoming my favorite player this season.

I voted for Amanda to be nominated because she dominates so much. She thinks she runs the place, helps herself to the HoH bed and is always telling people who they should nominate. She can be perceived as very intimidating.

Right this minute, I'm listening to a convo between Howard and Candice some time during the night and she keeps telling him to play his own game. If everyone listened to what Amanda says, they wouldn't be playing their own game.

10 for Amanda. I don't think she will go out but she needs a little ego check AND McManda is a strong force and should be broken up.

And I am tired of her shoving her boobs in the worlds face constantly! Tacky girl

JMO :)

Ummm yes GM has said very racist things. Remember her ni**er insurance comment among other comments? I figured the non-live feeders would vote for her again and I wanted to nominate Amanda because I find her personality grating in live feeds. I'm sick of her constantly controlling everyone. And if I am being reallllly blunt? As much as people complain about the obsession Elissa and Aaryn have for each other, I have never heard Elissa say that she will kill Aaryn or slice her neck or any of the violent things that I have heard out of Amanda's mouth when someone goes against her.