laladoopiedu

GinaMarie - Week 5

She is so disgusting! I was reading on another site where she made a comment about Candice and Aunt Jemima.

Also, I am going to need production to change her occupation from pageant coordinator to unemployed racist.

Takes a whole lotta airbrushing and clearly a HUGE staff to fix this cow up to model... but nothing short of duct tape will cure her mouth.

She is so disgusting! I was reading on another site where she made a comment about Candice and Aunt Jemima.

Also, I am going to need production to change her occupation from pageant coordinator to unemployed racist.

Agree!!! Maybe somebody needs to send a plane! Maybe tonight during hoh comps since its endurance!!!or at least America is MVP so Helen would see how much the public hates her!!!

My grandmother (born in 1895) used to say Gooks and N word. Doesn't mean I do. I have a brain of my own and was taught to use it. No excuses for any of them.

JMO

My grandmother (born in 1895) used to say Gooks and N word. Doesn't mean I do. I have a brain of my own and was taught to use it. No excuses for any of them.

JMO

Agree 100%