GinaMarie - Week 5

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

Is that Revolt I smell in the air ???

"Revolt"...that's the BB Have Not House Brand (cosmetics, shampoo/conditioner, cleaner...) right?

July 30-Cam 1 8:27 am BBT Gina Marie gets up, goes into storage room, opens fridge and drinks from the bottle of Sprite. She should get a penalty for that. She has been complaining since she has been a Have Not that she can't drink soda. Wonder if they will let her get away with it???

July 30-Cam 1 8:27 am BBT Gina Marie gets up, goes into storage room, opens fridge and drinks from the bottle of Sprite. She should get a penalty for that. She has been complaining since she has been a Have Not that she can't drink soda. Wonder if they will let her get away with it???

Could it have been the electrolyte stuff they are allowed to drink?

Well she did say she was from New York and they have balls She probably thinks they can't see her. Yep I will bet its probably because production is scared because she is from New York.,,,,,,,,,,Wasn't it Jeff that took a drink of gatoraid when he was on slob and they gave him an extra 24 hours of slop? I am surprised they did not say anything to her.

Well she did say she was from New York and they have balls She probably thinks they can't see her. Yep I will bet its probably because production is scared because she is from New York.,,,,,,,,,,Wasn't it Jeff that took a drink of gatoraid when he was on slob and they gave him an extra 24 hours of slop? I am surprised they did not say anything to her.

Yes, it was Jeff and he did get an extra day. We will have to see today if they give that to her.

When She was talking to Spencer and Aaron She gave a definition She said gooks are what you call Asian people! Beginning to think this child just doesn't know any better!

If you grew up with anyone who was in the war in the 60s that was a common term. Go back to WWII and there was all kinds of slang for asians and Germans.

In this day and age people are much more PC, but even my parents (in their 80s) still use terms that I wouldn't ever dream of using. That is just the way they were brought up. To them it't normal.

That's what I mean she just doesn't know any better! Her grandad probably used the n word too!

:lol:

I agree. A lot of stupid ignorance and someone should just sit her down and tell her.... well I guess they will when she gets out of the house. Now Gina Marie :nono: Aww whacha takin bout (in her Jersey voice)