McCrae - Week 5

Mcrea is such a waste of a player - Up in HOH Amanda, Helen, Andy and Aaryn talking a mile a minute and he is just laying snuggled with Mandy not saying a word.

I guess that makes him not a target ....

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

Really I must have missed that. Well if thats true my survivor season is now ruined damn it LOL

Probably just Elissa running her mouth cos Production didn't go to FOTH. She was telling a story about she and her husband were in Arizona on one of his business trips and they met Hayden's mom and she went on about it for a while and nobody stopped her. It's probably BS or they would have cut it off really fast.

Guest 6Borders

McCrae was really ticked at Amanda just a few minutes ago. She was just running her mouth about keeping Candace to Judd and McCrae had to jump in and practically change the conversation. After he was about to smack her and she was just grinning at him and almost laughing. He was really MAD!

McCrae explaining to Judd why he doesn't think BB will have another coup d'eta because everyone was so p'o'd about it.

He doesn't like those powerful powers and I have to agree with him.

McRae is a filthy and disgusting human being, I have never seen such a lazy and worthless waste of breath.

He has no job, no chores, no responsibilities and no obligations that should prevent him from washing his dirty a$$.

The soap and water is free and there are clean towels yet he prefers to wallow in his own stank like a homeless person.